Become a Patron!

anyone use a sub-ohm like this ?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have a few sub-ohm tanks with coils. I don't use them, cause I'm a cheap ass and don't want to pay for the coils.

but, what I was thinking. sometimes I have a need for higher nic juice, not often, maybe 10 puffs a week, spread out over a week.

what I am wondering = will these coils last under these conditions ?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have several partially Juiced tanks with coils in them that I pull out and use occasionally. I have yet to run into issues other than a little bit of gurgling the first couple of puffs. Now I will assume at some point that the cotton sitting in the liquid will degrade after a. Of time. I have just not encountered that length of time yet

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I leave tanks sit with juice in them alllllll the time. I have 13 setups in my rotation. If it's been sitting for a while I just hit it a few times without inhaling and burn off whatever is currently on the coil. I've never had an issue.

EDIT: I should probably add that I only use stock coils.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
hey guys, thanx, thats great. and kinda what i was think'n, but don't want to assume.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I leave tanks sit with juice in them alllllll the time. I have 13 setups in my rotation. If it's been sitting for a while I just hit it a few times without inhaling and burn off whatever is currently on the coil. I've never had an issue.

EDIT: I should probably add that I only use stock coils.
Same here but not all subohm tanks. But they all get used daily. Sometimes one will get neglected for a couple of days. The first few drags are weird so I do the same thing.

I used the same Falcon coil for over 4 months.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just close the Air Flow because sometime tanks left sitting will flood and run out when you pick them up after a while.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i have had a few i forget rust on me but so long as you hit them like Pami said at least once a week or so you should be fine

VU Sponsors