Become a Patron!

Anyone use a Pellet Grill?

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
Do any of you have a pellet grill? Brand? Pics? Feasts?

Here's Mine Camp Chef Smoke pro SG 24" Only had it a few months and waiting for an insulator blanket to come as it's too cold now to use it. Blanket should keep me fat on smoked goodies through the winter. These things make phenomenal food. I've cooked a bit of everything already, Beef, Pork, Fish, Feathery Critters everything from Turkey to Ducks to Pheasant, Veggies, Seafood, Pizza (which by the way was awesome) I also ordered a Sear Box for it which I have not yet installed.

Pork%20n%20Ribs_zpsc6yez0zo.jpg

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My father swears by his. I haven't ventured in one yet but the Egg seems to be going well lately. I live in the south so we fire up grills etc year round. Come spring I usually cook on a grill more during the week vs stovetop. We do steak night every Friday eve rain, shine, sleet or our crazy snow here. :)

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
My father swears by his. I haven't ventured in one yet but the Egg seems to be going well lately. I live in the south so we fire up grills etc year round. Come spring I usually cook on a grill more during the week vs stovetop. We do steak night every Friday eve rain, shine, sleet or our crazy snow here. :)
I think it's one of the best things i've ever bought. I just got a thermal blanket for mine and did up a whole Prime Rib for Xmas it was and still is amazing. Might take me a month to eat it all haha. I had to shovel a path to get to my grill as my deck has about a 18" of snow on it. Snow wont stop me :cheers: :santasnack:. Buy one you would love it!!!!!

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's one of the best things i've ever bought. I just got a thermal blanket for mine and did up a whole Prime Rib for Xmas it was and still is amazing. Might take me a month to eat it all haha. I had to shovel a path to get to my grill as my deck has about a 18" of snow on it. Snow wont stop me :cheers: :santasnack:. Buy one you would love it!!!!!

I'm thrilled you like yours. Yeah, Dad won't leave his alone either. That's alot of snow! When we get that much the state closes down. If you are enjoying it then grill year round. I use those propane heaters outside and they truly work, might even melt you a path!
I love prime rib myself. It's additive! We did that last year for Christmas plus fried shrimp. Yum!
I need to just break down and pick one up. I have a small kitchen area outside on the deck but there's room for one! I had the itch for a hibachi setup. It's good but the regular grill still takes over here.
What does the blanket do? I'm unknowing in that area of them. I just hear my Dad rant and rave about his. ...:cheers::treetrim:

VU Sponsors