Become a Patron!

Anyone ordering wire from Kidney Puncher may want to check out.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Like I stated before, they tested, admitted to a problem, took steps to correct it and most importantly admitted it. Unlike shit wire companies like KBee or any other Chinese shit wire that will just either ignore you or tell you to fuck off if they even bother to respond.

Hell when Kidney Puncher was informed of an issue they tested all their wire, that speaks volumes about their commitment ya know.

No I don't work for them I just like to give credit when credit is due.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was expecting a thorough and diligent mode of correction, but testing 44k spools jolted me, the size of it. Kudos.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, just for the grins and chuckles:
$ gforth -e "11e0 768e0 f/ f. cr bye"

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Good to see KP have put out this information and taken necessary steps to correct it publicly ...holding companies to account for thier practices is not a bad thing especially if it all ends in a positive outcome for the community and the company in question puts stops in place to enhance thier processes .....I wonder if they would have done all this if it wasn’t made public?

Over dramatising or perhaps the way it was handled isn’t so good but it sure got us all talking about it for 5 pages didn’t it :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jai is still a douche youtuber

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Boy-Image.gif

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive me if somebody already mentioned this, but the honcho at kidney puncher sent out an email handling this situation which I felt was very professionally and honorably done.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a ton of experience, but kidney puncher's customer service won me over right from the start.

I ordered the wrong wire by accident and called them on the phone right away thinking it would be a hoop jumping festival just to talk to a human being like it usually is with companies you order from online.

Took 60 Seconds to talk to a real person and they not only changed the order for me with no problem, but didn't even charge me the difference which would have been more and it was my fault.

I've ordered from them five times and they have always sent me good clean wire with pristine spooling.

Maybe not the cheapest prices ever, but still good and I'm sticking with them as I feel they they have handled this well too.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a ton of experience, but kidney puncher's customer service won me over right from the start.

I ordered the wrong wire by accident and called them on the phone right away thinking it would be a hoop jumping festival just to talk to a human being like it usually is with companies you order from online.

Took 60 Seconds to talk to a real person and they not only changed the order for me with no problem, but didn't even charge me the difference which would have been more and it was my fault.

I've ordered from them five times and they have always sent me good clean wire with pristine spooling.

Maybe not the cheapest prices ever, but still good and I'm sticking with them as I feel they they have handled this well too.
Yep, once they sent me the wrong footage of wire. I contacted them, sent me the correct spool size and they said just keep the spools that were mistakenly sent. Unlike other companies like KBee wire. Kbee sent me filthy wire, I contacted them and they basically told me to fuck off.

Moral of the story is that shit happens, it's all about how they resolve it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Moral of the story here is this thread started because some dumbass who had to hold his head because he can't take life posted a YouTube video for his Butt Monkeys to give him likes. Not a peep since he probably had a real Lawyer send him a Cease and Desist letter. He did pop in here with some of the BS he believes himself but hasn't been back since.............. Hmmmmmmm Wonder why?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep, once they sent me the wrong footage of wire. I contacted them, sent me the correct spool size and they said just keep the spools that were mistakenly sent. Unlike other companies like KBee wire. Kbee sent me filthy wire, I contacted them and they basically told me to fuck off.

Moral of the story is that shit happens, it's all about how they resolve it.

I once tried to cancel a KBee order since I had heard nothing 2 weeks after ordering. They didn't cancel it, they didn't say anything at all. At least they printed a shipping label a couple days later :rolleyes:

Never again!

Soldiering through a 35 minute rant by a sweaty drama princess to find a point

Never again!

Actually, he did a follow up video.

Does that 8 minutes contribute anything useful or interesting?

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does that 8 minutes contribute anything useful or interesting?
Nope. He's still a prick.
I was talking about him coming into to this thread although I should have made that clearer in my previous post. But JH is still a freaking asshole and the only forum that died was his~! Pay to post yeah right~!
Yeah, he probably-won't show up here. Nobody here will stroke his delicate ego. Or he has read all the posts, and hasn't responded because we're not his fanboys/girls.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I even gave that MF the benefit of the doubt. I was talking to him at the NVE show in CT, and he lied through his teeth right to my face. What minuscule amount of respect I may have had left for him has completely vanished. And Brie, as much of a sweetheart as she is, has her head completely up his ass.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I even gave that MF the benefit of the doubt. I was talking to him at the NVE show in CT, and he lied through his teeth right to my face. What minuscule amount of respect I may have had left for him has completely vanished. And Brie, as much of a sweetheart as she is, has her head completely up his ass.
Dude, why am I not surprised to hear this?

I admit I used to enjoy watching his reviews and especially inside the minds. Strike 1 for me was his gripe with TVP about some shit on facebook, then blasted TVP for being depressed about living with his in-laws. Yeah Haze you fucking prick, the vape world needed to hear that personal bit about Mark. Strike 2 was his beyond childish Mage 2 review where he acted like a 2 year old toddler. Strike 3 is this nonsense with KP.

Fuck him I say.

vvv three men and a baby vvv

This
Mr._Clean_logo.png
+ this
images (1).jpg
+ this
MV5BMTUwNjg4NDIzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzIzMTYyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
= this
x360-EdI.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What was he lying about? Please elaborate on this.
Okay, this might get a little lengthy...

He did a review/build on the 24mm Dotmod dotRDA when it first came out. COMPLETELY fucked it up. He SAYS that it's because of the RDA, when it's incredibly apparent that he's trying to put the lower leg of the coil into the upper slot, and vice versa. I couldn't believe that a so called "professional" could screw something up this bad.

At any rate, I was like "Fuck this...", and so I made a video showing how EASY it is to just slip a pair of coils in there and be done with it.

Piece of cake. So what is his freakin' problem??? After this, there was some banter back and forth between us, then that was it. Over.

So, I see him at the NVE show in CT and I decided to introduce myself and say Hi. He's like "Ohhh... YOU"RE THE DOTMOD GUY". And I was like, "Yup". So we just chit-chatted a bit about his video and my video, and then he told me that it was the RDAs fault, not his. And that it was because the RDA couldn't handle the small wires that he used for the wrap on his fused Claptons that he used in the video.

Huh???

I asked him what he meant, and he said that he was using either 48 or 50 gauge to wrap his fused Claptons. Yeah, he said that. He also went on to say that he uses only 48, 50, or 52 gauge wire to wrap ALL the coils that he personally uses. I'm thinking to myself "this guy's fool of shit". He then goes on to say that he even has a tutorial showing how to use this extremely small gauge of wire... Okay, so I give him the benefit of the doubt, because there's supposedly PROOF that he uses these small gauge wires to wrap with. So we say goodbye and I'm on my way home.

Get home, go to YouTube. The small gauge wrap video he mentioned? It doesn't exist. Anywhere. Also, I re-watched the build he did on the dotRDA, and he says in the video he's using 28g cores, and 38g wrap. Remember - he told me, to my face, that he was using 48 or 50 gauge in the video. I have used upwards of 52 gauge, and can absolutely, 100%, guarantee you that there is not a snowball's chance in Hell that he got the gauges confused.

He's a liar, pure and simple. And he even looked me in the eyes when he said these things.

So, like I said earlier, what minuscule amount of respect I may have had for him has completely dissipated. He has absolutely ZERO credibility as far as I'm concerned.

And Brie (who I still think is a sweetheart) just stood there nodding her head up and down like a good little puppet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
he told me that it was the RDAs fault, not his.

Yeah well he has to blame it on something and not his lack of dexterity or the ability to use hand tools~! This asshole told me making Clapton Wire for my first build was going backwards so I responded with, I would say it is more like jumping to more advanced coil building right out of the gate. His only response was to have his butt buddies jump on me because he can't fight his own battles and one of these days I might just drive over to Jersey to see if this pussy will stand up to his big words behind a keyboard.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Brie (who I still think is a sweetheart) just stood there nodding her head up and down like a good little puppet.

She likes getting paid to be a Yes Man.................... She is a Sweetheart, I dealt with on the phone when I was first dealing with his shit hole operation. Fool me once shame on me you know? Sells Nautilus Mini coils in singles when you can buy a 5 pack for the same but then his answer is I must be buying counterfeits~!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I refuse to watch his videos anymore so anyone feel like telling the gist of what was said in the follow up video?
basiclly the follow up video he tried to pass off as him bringing KP to heel...there was no apology for the hysterical slander he leveled at KP, the asinine innuendos of their honesty...and integrity,,,,nothing.... he tried to sweep it under the rug as though he hadn't acted like a chimp strung out on cheap street drugs.and place himself as the self appointed FDA of the vaping community.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
basiclly the follow up video he tried to pass off as him bringing KP to heel...there was no apology for the hysterical slander he leveled at KP, the asinine innuendos of their honesty...and integrity,,,,nothing.... he tried to sweep it under the rug as though he hadn't acted like a chimp strung out on cheap street drugs.and place himself as the self appointed FDA of the vaping community.
Big surprise Eh? ;)Can only imagine the comments under the video from his cult following praising him. :rolleyes:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, this might get a little lengthy...

He did a review/build on the 24mm Dotmod dotRDA when it first came out. COMPLETELY fucked it up. He SAYS that it's because of the RDA, when it's incredibly apparent that he's trying to put the lower leg of the coil into the upper slot, and vice versa. I couldn't believe that a so called "professional" could screw something up this bad.

At any rate, I was like "Fuck this...", and so I made a video showing how EASY it is to just slip a pair of coils in there and be done with it.

Piece of cake. So what is his freakin' problem??? After this, there was some banter back and forth between us, then that was it. Over.

So, I see him at the NVE show in CT and I decided to introduce myself and say Hi. He's like "Ohhh... YOU"RE THE DOTMOD GUY". And I was like, "Yup". So we just chit-chatted a bit about his video and my video, and then he told me that it was the RDAs fault, not his. And that it was because the RDA couldn't handle the small wires that he used for the wrap on his fused Claptons that he used in the video.

Huh???

I asked him what he meant, and he said that he was using either 48 or 50 gauge to wrap his fused Claptons. Yeah, he said that. He also went on to say that he uses only 48, 50, or 52 gauge wire to wrap ALL the coils that he personally uses. I'm thinking to myself "this guy's fool of shit". He then goes on to say that he even has a tutorial showing how to use this extremely small gauge of wire... Okay, so I give him the benefit of the doubt, because there's supposedly PROOF that he uses these small gauge wires to wrap with. So we say goodbye and I'm on my way home.

Get home, go to YouTube. The small gauge wrap video he mentioned? It doesn't exist. Anywhere. Also, I re-watched the build he did on the dotRDA, and he says in the video he's using 28g cores, and 38g wrap. Remember - he told me, to my face, that he was using 48 or 50 gauge in the video. I have used upwards of 52 gauge, and can absolutely, 100%, guarantee you that there is not a snowball's chance in Hell that he got the gauges confused.

He's a liar, pure and simple. And he even looked me in the eyes when he said these things.

So, like I said earlier, what minuscule amount of respect I may have had for him has completely dissipated. He has absolutely ZERO credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Good grief. The dotmod rda looks incredibly easy to build. The single screw for the clamp reminds me of the OBS Crius 2 dual coil and that's an absolute pleasure for me to build. Slide the coils in place, tighten the screw and you're good to go. I don't see how someone could fuck up building the dotmod unless they were purposely trying to.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I don't see how someone could fuck up building the dotmod unless they were purposely trying to.
Makes ya wonder how his feeble brain works. For QP Kali RDA he installed the coils wrong then said it's flavor wasn't that good. Claimed he was using big vertibraid coils and that's why he mounted them the way he did, across the deck instead of along side the AF. Seems like a review should be for the product as intended, and if you have cons you have cons.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good grief. The dotmod rda looks incredibly easy to build. The single screw for the clamp reminds me of the OBS Crius 2 dual coil and that's an absolute pleasure for me to build. Slide the coils in place, tighten the screw and you're good to go. I don't see how someone could fuck up building the dotmod unless they were purposely trying to.
It is incredibly easy to build on, Jai is just an incompetent idiot Drama Queen.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't see how someone could fuck up building the dotmod unless they were purposely trying to.
And there lies the problem. It WAS intentional. Most everyone here knows that at one time I was one of Dotmod's biggest proponents. Not so by the time this RDA had come out (the company has completely gone to shit). But, whether I agree with what they're doing or not, it isn't going to bias my opinion of a product.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Makes ya wonder how his feeble brain works. For QP Kali RDA he installed the coils wrong then said it's flavor wasn't that good. Claimed he was using big vertibraid coils and that's why he mounted them the way he did, across the deck instead of along side the AF. Seems like a review should be for the product as intended, and if you have cons you have cons.
Absolutely agree vape fan. Take his review of the mage 2 for example. Instead of going off like a toddler over the design of the coil mounts. He could have used some nylon pliers to gently twist the coil legs to mount the coils and given the rta a con for needing to do that. Instead he moaned and groaned like a toddler not getting his way and made a huge dramatized deal out of it. Sensationalism at its worst. He should apply for a job with CNN.:teehee:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And there lies the problem. It WAS intentional. Most everyone here knows that at one time I was one of Dotmod's biggest proponents. Not so by the time this RDA had come out (the company has completely gone to shit). But, whether I agree with what they're doing or not, it isn't going to bias my opinion of a product.
Yep the toddler is completely full of shit. I don't see how purposely setting a product up for failure is " keeping it real ".

I think your video did a great job of explaining how easy the rda is to build. :vino:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No doubt about it! I have zero respect for the toddler anymore.
Yeah I belong to the Bogan's Patreon group, someone posted a pix of a idiot stunt he pulled. Anyway I posted to that point of what an idiot fucking moron he is, there's a general consensus of the same ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ep the toddler is completely full of shit. I don't see how purposely setting a product up for failure is " keeping it real ".
I think your video did a great job of explaining how easy the rda is to build. :vino:

He lost me when he made an Ass out of himself with the Boxer Latex Cover. He acted like a freaking 2 year old who did not get his way and made a laughing stock out of himself. All his Butt Monkeys loved it but Boxer cut all ties with him and blocked his ass on FB so he was left to stew in his own shit. Oh wait a second that is another one of his videos......... Funny how he kept using it for his reviews since it sucked so bad why?

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He lost me when he made an Ass out of himself with the Boxer Latex Cover. He acted like a freaking 2 year old who did not get his way and made a laughing stock out of himself. All his Butt Monkeys loved it but Boxer cut all ties with him and blocked his ass on FB so he was left to stew in his own shit. Oh wait a second that is another one of his videos......... Funny how he kept using it for his reviews since it sucked so bad why?
Somehow I missed that video. o_O

That really is ironic... or hypocritical. Using a mod he bashed, WTF?!?! Not surprising I guess. Didn't know he was blocked on facebook, that's hilarious.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I belong to the Bogan's Patreon group, someone posted a pix of a idiot stunt he pulled. Anyway I posted to that point of what an idiot fucking moron he is, there's a general consensus of the same ;)
Ha ha the Aussie's know what's up the big toddler.

Bogan is hilarious and looks like a genuinely good dude.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you think he gets off on how much people hate his ass even though he has his channel called His haters? He says haters make him famous but does he realize what he is actually famous for? Maybe we should start some kind of Poll on how much if a dick he is?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes he is, his YouTube is an act but a funny as hell act. He's a good family man, works his ass off and is a straight up good honest guy. He's one of the only reviewers I trust along with Dean the Vaping Biker.
once you get past every other word is cunt or dicks...and that takes some time to get over..you realize he's a real sharp guy.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
once you get past every other word is cunt or dicks...and that takes some time to get over..you realize he's a real sharp guy.
Yeah cunts and dicks are used quite a bit. Bogan reminds me of a few Aussie bands I've met. The wife and I went to a show that had two Aussie bands playing. After the show we hung out with the bands drinking some beers talking music and I can verify they love to use the word cunt, alot! Seriously some of the nicest and funniest people I've ever met. Genuinely good people that just wanted to have fun and call each other cunt. They liked us so much they started calling wifey and I legends and gave us free band shirts. They literally tore half their shit out of the tour bus just to get the shirts for us.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah cunts and dicks are used quite a bit. Bogan reminds me of a few Aussie bands I've met. The wife and I went to a show that had two Aussie bands playing. After the show we hung out with the bands drinking some beers talking music and I can verify they love to use the word cunt, alot! Seriously some of the nicest and funniest people I've ever met. Genuinely good people that just wanted to have fun and call each other cunt. They liked us so much they started calling wifey and I legends and gave us free band shirts. They literally tore half their shit out of the tour bus just to get the shirts for us.

That's all Aussie Slang which fit's Sam's Character he play's, an Aussie Bogan. In that context Cunts and Dickheads are actually positive unlike here where it's negative and taboo. For comparison it'd be like our American Redneck.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's all Aussie Slang which fit's Sam's Character he play's, an Aussie Bogan. In that context Cunts and Dickheads are actually positive unlike here where it's negative and taboo. For comparison it'd be like our American Redneck.
I have a couple of Aussie buddies and they are pretty rough cut..well one of them is,but cricky not that bad.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I have two friends that are Aussies..I really like them they are alot like Americans...way more so than europeans or Canadians. they are genuine,warm and independent, after knowing them I can't understand how they allowed their goverment to give them shitty socialist health care and conned them into giving up their guns.

VU Sponsors