Become a Patron!

Anyone Order an Overlord From GodMod Russia?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im having a heck of a time trying to order an Overlord mod from Godmod. I have never used Instagram before, but anytime they answer a DM, it seems to disappear and I hate to bug them again. How do you choose a color? Does it cost more for a Galaxy edition than single colors? How long does shipping take? How do you send payment/shipping info? REALLY hope they find a U.S. distributor soon. What a hassle. Thanks for any info.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did order and received mine. Instagram is the only way to order one. I don't understand why your messages to them are disappearing. Once they reply to your pm. The will send you a color chart. You pick your color and then they give you a price which includes shipping and a PayPal account. So you can pay them. Once you do all that. You will have to check back with them to get a tracking number once the mod has shipped. I paid $190 for a solid black one. I do believe that the multi colored ones are a little more. It took 29 days for me to get mine. Mainly because it took them over two weeks for them to ship the mod. I also lost a day or so for a holiday. Most say they get theirs in 3 weeks. I hope this helps you.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did order and received mine. Instagram is the only way to order one. I don't understand why your messages to them are disappearing. Once they reply to your pm. The will send you a color chart. You pick your color and then they give you a price which includes shipping and a PayPal account. So you can pay them. Once you do all that. You will have to check back with them to get a tracking number once the mod has shipped. I paid $190 for a solid black one. I do believe that the multi colored ones are a little more. It took 29 days for me to get mine. Mainly because it took them over two weeks for them to ship the mod. I also lost a day or so for a holiday. Most say they get theirs in 3 weeks. I hope this helps you.
I received an answer from my questions from Godmod, but no color chart or prices. They just mentioned paypal , but like I said, I can not find the original responses anywhere on Instagram. Just says "you all caught up" on DM. Ill try them again tomorrow. Might just get a Purge Truck...

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received an answer from my questions from Godmod, but no color chart or prices. They just mentioned paypal , but like I said, I can not find the original responses anywhere on Instagram. Just says "you all caught up" on DM. Ill try them again tomorrow. Might just get a Purge Truck...

I agree it is a little bit of a hassle to get one of these mods. So far I have the overlord, vindicator, purge enforcer, tauren & slam piece and a mage v2. From all these 21700 mechs. I like the vindicator the best. My overlord switch doesn't seem a smooth or easy to fire as some of my other mods. As far as the purge mods. I'm not a fan of the way the bottom firing button cap does not screw flush with the mod. When you use a 21700.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree it is a little bit of a hassle to get one of these mods. So far I have the overlord, vindicator, purge enforcer, tauren & slam piece and a mage v2. From all these 21700 mechs. I like the vindicator the best. My overlord switch doesn't seem a smooth or easy to fire as some of my other mods. As far as the purge mods. I'm not a fan of the way the bottom firing button cap does not screw flush with the mod. When you use a 21700.
Hard to beat that Vindicator/Kennedy rda combo! I probably get the Overlord, but I have my eye on a Purge Knurled Truck and get the silver pin/spring set. Hurry tax refund!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to beat that Vindicator/Kennedy rda combo! I probably get the Overlord, but I have my eye on a Purge Knurled Truck and get the silver pin/spring set. Hurry tax refund!
You should check out the cloudist.store.. Not sure if you're in the states but they have some really nice mods and always new stuff coming in

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm curious on feedback about this mod. All the reviews I've watched have been glowing (limited content) and say it performs with the best. I think it looks amazing as well myself. Wish it was 25 but if it performs with the few reviews I've seen I'll probably pick one up

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yea. Didn't know if the op was in the states. If he was it may be another option. Think I saw a knurled purge on there. Can't remember

If you're talking about the Purge Truck it's out of stock, but hit him up. He may be able to get one. He also has a lot of other good stuff.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up picking up a Purge B2B V3 for $220 shipped with a 2 post Carnage rda included. I have heard rumors that Paradigm Distro will be carrying the Overlord soon. Ill grab one sooner or later.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up picking up a Purge B2B V3 for $220 shipped with a 2 post Carnage rda included. I have heard rumors that Paradigm Distro will be carrying the Overlord soon. Ill grab one sooner or later.
Hit up jwill at cloudiest.store. He may be getting them as he already carried the God Mod Hammer if God which in an amazing 18650 mod. Very well made.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We will be getting the overlord in our next order which will be pretty soon. We have to order a whole bunch of them for shipping to make sense so if anyone wants one we can get them in any color combination. I can sell them for the same price they do except you will not have to pay $30 in shipping. If we can get enough people who want them I will expedite that order.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We will be getting the overlord in our next order which will be pretty soon. We have to order a whole bunch of them for shipping to make sense so if anyone wants one we can get them in any color combination. I can sell them for the same price they do except you will not have to pay $30 in shipping. If we can get enough people who want them I will expedite that order.

I had a bad case of "I want it now" syndrome, so I got a Purge. Ill be checking your store when I get a few more bucks next month. Wife already spent the tax refund check.:oops:.

VU Sponsors