Become a Patron!

Anyone know of other atomizers than can be used in COV's Mini Volt Kit?

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the information in the thread title, anyone know if the sub-ohm tank COV includes in their Mini Volt kit can take other brand's coils?

TIA! :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the information in the thread title, anyone know if the sub-ohm tank COV includes in their Mini Volt kit can take other brand's coils?

Sorry none that I am aware of.
It sort of looks like an Atlantis style coil BUT as you can see it has a little o-ring at the top and threading about half way down the barrel.
council_of_vapor_vengeance_replacement_coils_coil.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I have a COV mod as well as my sister. It could be wise if you looked up the Kanger AeroTank and the Nautilus X if you're doing MTL.
I'm a DL, but she is MTL and adores her setups. I gave her a Target Mini for Christmas so she has 2 rigs and is skipping along with a smile.

I'm also talking about expense. Although Kanger has been around for a decade, their coils are universal to about 99% of their tanks.
Aspire is also, but is limited to a few tanks. And, some of them are even compatible with other manufactured tanks.
Worth considering.

You're welcome! ;)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, but I was checking for a customer of mine who had gotten his COV kit from a friend who brought it down from the states. Finding coils can be tough in Mexico, so I wanted to check for him if the COV tank could taken any of the coils I stock.

I'm pretty happy with my G2 and Boreas combo for the time being. ;)

VU Sponsors