Become a Patron!

Anyone hitting the tobacco extract juices out there?

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking at Real Extracts and some of it sounds mighty enticing. Nothing smaller than 30ml for order, though.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Johnson Creek makes the best IMO. I have tried about all the companies. I am so far from smoking, I don't even care anymore. I Do look at some one smoking & think to Myself. What an Idiot. :rolleyes:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
www.houseoflequid.com Is steeped in barrows it is the first company using real Cuban tobacco. I liked the Virginia prime and yes tasts just like a cig but better cause you don't have the nasty smoke mmmmmm. for 28.95 you get 60 mills. There has been amazing write-ups and vids with this company. They usually send free sample with there orders. My thoughts (perfect) Now the Virginia is not pipe or cigar type flavor some of the other flavors are.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check out vapingwatch the river bottom fog sauce is damned good.
Yea, River Bottom Fog Sauce is great stuff - tasty, if you like your tobaccy flavors...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the only reason I advocate killing the nic off if you NET is the nic tests are kinda costly and depending on the leaf unknown amounts of nic.
I have 2 lbs N. rustica raw leaf and 2 lbs of vietnamse leaf, Not a chance I am netting those since the nic is off the charts with both.

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered some River Bottom Fog Sauce. If it's tasty I'll grab some of the other variations, they sound good. Thank you!

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just placed my order with Ethervapes too...man, got some critical vaping to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, this will be fun!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eclipse, Nomad, Confederate, Top Leaf (last three are my ADVs) are really friggen good :)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just went to the Ethervapes website and looked at their sampler pack . My question is are these just like flavorings which you mix in your own PG and VG ?

Are they concentrated?

Thanks everybody

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are fully mixed juices..Usually 50.50, but he will try to make it with any combo of PG/VG you wish. Just leave a note in the comments on the order page. They are extracted from pipe and cigar tobacco and are the flavor of the tobacco they are extracted from.. As far as I know, the only ones with added flavoring are Vanilla Skye, Classic Caramel, Red Dawn, and Honey Wood.

His coffees are also naturally extracted, with Sunrise my favorite. They taste like a real coffee, not 6 day old burnt truck stop crap like most others.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok , now i understand , thanks.

VU Sponsors