Become a Patron!

Anyone have this problem...

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
Ok I cruse thru often, see a recipe I really like and start pulling out the bottles. Ohh darn I need FIG. Order it up and I forgot to load the recipe in the calc and save. Now this bottle of Fig Fresh sits there starring at me with discontent.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've gotten many flavors this way, and still haven't used them because I forgot what recipe they were for.
Although saved in Calc., they get buried somewhere.
If you do a search here for "Fig", you might find the recipe again.

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
OK Huck...Whats a good FA FIG recipe. Years ago I had a fig tree in my back yard. Had no idea how much Id miss having tons of figs to eat.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bummer. I tried doing a search for FA Fig in DIY recipes and it said the search terms were too short. HeadInClouds has made many delicious ones in the recipes section.

A very simple one that I whip up when I crave Fig is 3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust with 2% Fig. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes, or I'd go hunting for you.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bummer. I tried doing a search for FA Fig in DIY recipes and it said the search terms were too short. HeadInClouds has made many delicious ones in the recipes section.

A very simple one that I whip up when I crave Fig is 3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust with 2% Fig. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes, or I'd go hunting for you.
That is frustrating isn't it? I've really gotten into RY4 type juice, and of course can't search for it. Hey, you're a mod, can't you fix this for us?:D

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just use Google to search here. Go to Google and type in
RY4 site:vapingunderground.com
325 results

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is frustrating isn't it? I've really gotten into RY4 type juice, and of course can't search for it. Hey, you're a mod, can't you fix this for us?:D
I saw where someone started a thread about that, lol. I can ask, but certainly cannot guarantee.
Just use Google to search here. Go to Google and type in
RY4 site:vapingunderground.com
325 results
That does work, too! Good suggestion, really!

mg6526

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about Cucidati (Italian Fig Cookies). I make them during the holidays. They have figs, dates, raisins, almonds, walnuts, orange marmalade, honey, bandy, zest of oranges and lemons, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. And that's just the filling.:) Not sure how to make an eliquid with all that, just starting to diy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you have the flavors suitable for that, I'd try them out separately, so you know the strength of them. Then, you'll know the proper strength you'll need to add each flavor. Or... You could choose the strength of your main flavor, you'll need to add each ingredient at a lesser strength. I can tell you, of the 2 honey flavors that I have, they are VERY powerful. It'll easily take over anything you mix it in. HIC recommended a dilution for Honey, with very good reason, lol.

Here's something to ponder. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-fichi-fig-apple-walnut-pie-extra-crust.1877/ And don't thank me, thank HIC, lol.

VU Sponsors