Become a Patron!

Anyone have extras?

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My husband and I have been smokers for 20 years. My husband and I are trying to start vaping as a healthier option. My mom recently died of a heart attack. We have tried the pen style and this thing that looks like a flash drive you just suck the icare and it's not doing it for us. Not to mention when we suck into it the juice is spitting in our mouth. I'm not sure what to get. I feel like we keep spending more and more money on a tight budget and not finding what we need. If anyone has any more upgraded options they aren't using we would really appreciate the help. We are using a 6 or 3 nic level. Anything higher makes our throat hurt. We tried the zamplebox for flavor options but out of the 6 bottles we got I like one and he doesn't like any. He thinks he likes coffee and banana flavors. I think i like the creamier cereal flavors. I also bought 12 bottles of juice from vape wild and those are not very good at all. So basically I have alot of juice we won't use and some very beginner devices that we won't use I would be willing to give away what I have to others if I can maybe trade. I know anyone who has better product probably won't want what I have. Any help is appreciated.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Create a whole new thread unless you'd like me to move this one there, but less confusing if you just started a new one

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And condolences on the loss of your mother. :hug: I recently lost mine too, to various extreme complications of diabetes. It's hard.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband and I have been smokers for 20 years. My husband and I are trying to start vaping as a healthier option. My mom recently died of a heart attack. We have tried the pen style and this thing that looks like a flash drive you just suck the icare and it's not doing it for us. Not to mention when we suck into it the juice is spitting in our mouth. I'm not sure what to get. I feel like we keep spending more and more money on a tight budget and not finding what we need. If anyone has any more upgraded options they aren't using we would really appreciate the help. We are using a 6 or 3 nic level. Anything higher makes our throat hurt. We tried the zamplebox for flavor options but out of the 6 bottles we got I like one and he doesn't like any. He thinks he likes coffee and banana flavors. I think i like the creamier cereal flavors. I also bought 12 bottles of juice from vape wild and those are not very good at all. So basically I have alot of juice we won't use and some very beginner devices that we won't use I would be willing to give away what I have to others if I can maybe trade. I know anyone who has better product probably won't want what I have. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry to have to out you....but you just posted in a contest thread this> "I'm using an ipower eleaf mod and cubis pro tank" And reading your other posts
You had money to buy some yummy juices too. You posted this>I would love to try Capone and open road in 3mg I just places my first order with you and I'm excited to taste your line. Thanks for the opportunity. Hope I win.
:wait:

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to have to out you....but you just posted in a contest thread this> "I'm using an ipower eleaf mod and cubis pro tank" And reading your other posts
You had money to buy some yummy juices too:wait:
My cousin is letting me borrow that. Which is why it doesnt match. The battery only stays charged for about 2 hours. And I noted that I have juices we don't like that I'm willing to trade or give. I'm sorry if I didn't add that device to my post. It's not working as it should. It's not trade worthy or even worth giving to anyone else. I am using it to see if i can stop using cigarettes. It makes it hard to determine since it wont stay charged for long. We are having a hard time finding juice we like and have been buying from multiple places trying to find one we like. Which is why i said we feel like we have been spending alot of money on a tight budget. I hope your not upset with me.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not upset, I am just aware there are some who come here looking for vape gear for free to scam good hearted folks, it's happened to me before, and here we watch out for each other when we see signs of it.

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not upset, I am just aware there are some who come here looking for vape gear for free to scam good hearted folks, it's happened to me before, and here we watch out for each other when we see signs of it.
Well I'm sorry you felt as if I was trying to take advantage. That was not my intention at all. I was just trying to research yesterday and came across this site. I noticed a pay it forward thread and thought maybe someone would have a device that would work longer than 2 hours or not attached to a charger or better than the beginner ones I own. The ultimate goal is to stop smoking cigarettes. But with the amount of money I have spent without getting the results it feels a little frustrating.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The juice money you just spent could have bought a mod or close to it, if that post was true.
But let the other members here, chime in. Good luck

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems like a very common complaint; trying to find the right hardware AND the right juice can be quite an investment. One thing to keep in mind is that nothing will "make" you quit smoking, except your own will. Vaping just makes it less painful and easier to stick with. Some people who have a hard time finding juices they really like have tried unflavored with good result -- the food flavors used don't appeal to everyone. Or you might try to find a tobacco flavor similar to the cigarettes you smoke; that worked very well for me, with the "Virginia Tobacco" flavor from MyFreedomSmokes -- it was a lot sweeter than actually smoking a VA Slim, but close enough to make my craving happy. :) it was only after using that for 4-5 months that I branched out into "edible" flavors -- blueberry muffin did it for me! :D MyFreedomSmokes used to have a chart of their various tobacco flavors, and what type of cigarettes those flavors would be analogous to -- I might have it saved on my HD, not sure.

But try to hang in, and keep trying -- the investment is SOOOO worth it!

Andria

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The juice money you just spent could have bought a mod or close to it, if that post was true.
But let the other members here, chime in. Good luck
I don't really think your being very nice. I feel like you are wanting me to explain myself to you. Which is fine I don't mind. I bought juice because my husband is saying he will just smoke cig. The juice cost 20 dollars. My concern is he may not like it. My thought process is find something he will vape as well as myself. Then proceed to try and find worthy devices. Eventually we will be able to buy devices. I didn't claim to be poor or homeless. We are on a tight budget. I just asked if anyone had devices they don't use that we could use. If anyone had extra devices it would be very helpful. I thought that was the point of the thread. If I am mistaken then I am sorry. Hopefully you can see my posts and show a little more compassion. As a new member you have really made me feel sad. I feel as though your trying to embarrasse me. I thought this was the place to go to ask questions and review threads as well as be a part of a group that could help me out in my new venture.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I am not trying to embarrass you or anything like that, I am simply calling you out on a few things you posted as any member here would. That being said, there have been many new people sign up here and their first posts are a dash to the PIF section posting a bad luck story asking for vape gear and juice , then straight to the contest threads here , not even letting the members that have been here get to know them. It points the thoughts to a certain direction, explain then why we should send you vape gear and juice if we do not know you?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really think your being very nice. I feel like you are wanting me to explain myself to you. Which is fine I don't mind. I bought juice because my husband is saying he will just smoke cig. The juice cost 20 dollars. My concern is he may not like it. My thought process is find something he will vape as well as myself. Then proceed to try and find worthy devices. Eventually we will be able to buy devices. I didn't claim to be poor or homeless. We are on a tight budget. I just asked if anyone had devices they don't use that we could use. If anyone had extra devices it would be very helpful. I thought that was the point of the thread. If I am mistaken then I am sorry. Hopefully you can see my posts and show a little more compassion. As a new member you have really made me feel sad. I feel as though your trying to embarrasse me. I thought this was the place to go to ask questions and review threads as well as be a part of a group that could help me out in my new venture.
Welcome to vu, Whiskey isn't trying to be rude or anything. Honestly that's probably the nicest way it would have gotten posted on here. We really are a caring community but there's been alot of people who have screwed us over. It does make people hesitate to help when people join and one of the first places new people go to is the pif threads and ask for gear/supplies right off the bat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I am not trying to embarrass you or anything like that, I am simply calling you out on a few things you posted as any member here would. That being said, there have been many new people sign up here and their first posts are a dash to the PIF section posting a bad luck story asking for vape gear and juice , then straight to the contest threads here , not even letting the members that have been here get to know them. It points the thoughts to a certain direction, explain then why we should send you vape gear and juice if we do not know you?
Well I am new to this site. I dont know exactly how it works. I just started vaping and went out and bought what I thought would be good. Come to find out it isnt. Since then I have bought what feels like tons of eJuice some extremely cheap and some very expensive others middle of the line. I dont know very many people who vape other than my cousin. I happened to come across this website and took a look. It appears there are loads of information here. Considering I am in a pinch and would like some product that would be suitable I went to the contests to see if I could win anything to help ease the pocketbook. Today I looked back at the page and noticed there are pay it forward threads. I didn't give a bad luck story I simply asked if anyone had extra items they don't use and noted why I was trying to start vaping. I offered some of my bad buys if anyone wanted them. I know if I had alot of vaping equipment that I didn't use i would give it away reguardless of if I knew someone or not. When you give you will receive. Good things happen to good people. I'm trying something new so unfortunately I don't have a ton to give. As I said before I do have juice. Anyway, I appreciate your looking out for your friends. I am not meaning to step on any toes. Just looking to find help in the short-term if it's available.

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to vu, Whiskey isn't trying to be rude or anything. Honestly that's probably the nicest way it would have gotten posted on here. We really are a caring community but there's been alot of people who have screwed us over. It does make people hesitate to help when people join and one of the first places new people go to is the pif threads and ask for gear/supplies right off the bat

I appreciate your honesty. I can see where your coming from, but as a new vaper can you try to see where I'm coming fromas well. All who have been on the site for a while have all the supplies they need plus more. You have all probably have made friends with each other as well in order to trade with. I am new I don't have much to offer and I trusted the salesman at the vape store that what I was buying would be good. A couple weeks in I'm finding it's not working. I have invested more money that I had anticipated to get started. Now I am stuck trying to decide do i keep trying or give up. Either way I will have to wait to get better more mobile gear. When I saw this site I thought it may be my lifesaver to be able to stick with it rather than wait till I have more money to buy better stuff. I dont understand why anyone would want to "screw" anyone over. What's the purpose of having a ton of equipment you can only use one at a time?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping watch has alot of great juices at great prices (the tmaxx line has 30ml bottles for like $6 if I remember correctly) as for setups depending on what style you have in mind there A decent amount of good cheap priced kits out there. Check out 101vape.com or vapor beast. Angelcigs.com is a good one too

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate your honesty. I can see where your coming from, but as a new vaper can you try to see where I'm coming fromas well. All who have been on the site for a while have all the supplies they need plus more. You have all probably have made friends with each other as well in order to trade with. I am new I don't have much to offer and I trusted the salesman at the vape store that what I was buying would be good. A couple weeks in I'm finding it's not working. I have invested more money that I had anticipated to get started. Now I am stuck trying to decide do i keep trying or give up. Either way I will have to wait to get better more mobile gear. When I saw this site I thought it may be my lifesaver to be able to stick with it rather than wait till I have more money to buy better stuff. I dont understand why anyone would want to "screw" anyone over. What's the purpose of having a ton of equipment you can only use one at a time?

I wasn't going to post anything more but this post of yours I have just a couple last comments ;

I trusted the salesman at the vape store
I have invested more money that I had anticipated to get started
It is smarter to do your research before you buy (common sense) the internet is at your finger tips

I dont understand why anyone would want to "screw" anyone
The internet is the first place to do this , you are behind a computer, easy to scam people

What's the purpose of having a ton of equipment you can only use one at a time?
Because it is ours to do with it what we want, bought and paid for.

Once again, good luck

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It is smarter to do your research before you buy (common sense) the internet is at your finger tips

I did research but in the beginning I was unable to inhale properly. I choked whenever I used a direct lung set up. Since then I have been trying to inhale the way that YouTube videos explain it and I have gotten better.

The internet is the first place to do this , you are behind a computer, easy to scam people

I'm not trying to scam anyone.

I was referring to myself why would I be asking for a ton of equipment because I only was looking for one complete device.
Once again, good luck[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to post anything more but this post of yours I have just a couple last comments ;

I did research but in the beginning I was unable to inhale properly. I choked whenever I used a direct lung set up. Since then I have been trying to inhale the way that YouTube videos explain it and I have gotten better.

I was referring to myself why would I be asking for a ton of equipment because I only was looking for one complete device.
Once again, good luck

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But you didn't research the different type of mods and their prices

No one said you did,just an answer to the question you posted, not accusing you at all

Again was answering a question you posted

VU Sponsors