Become a Patron!

Anyone have a working phone number for Broke Dick ejuices?

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I evidently placed an order this past week with Broke Dick in my flurry of catching sales, but when I go to their web page and check my account, its showing no orders submitted by me. I checked my bank account and it shows a charge from them though. I have emailed and no response and their 800 number on their web site has been disconnected. Any help would be appreciated.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I believe they're located in Florida so there may be a delay/problem with contacting them.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe they're located in Florida so there may be a delay/problem with contacting them.

I understand the hurricane issue, but the 800 number being disconnected and stating "No longer in service" is what spooked me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you look on the map the location is pretty much right on the coast and was hit hard with half of Florida not having power. This would be a be patient situation because of the devastation in my opinion.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you look on the map the location is pretty much right on the coast and was hit hard with half of Florida not having power. This would be a be patient situation because of the devastation in my opinion.

Not much else I can do right now. I was just concerned that my bank card was charged, but there is no accounting for the order in my account at their website. Just wanting to get the issue resolved.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was just concerned that my bank card was charged, but there is no accounting for the order in my account at their website. J

Probably because the Payment system is not actually done by BD and since the probably have no power or internet can't update the orders.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They're pretty active on their FB page most of the time, too. If you can't get ahold of them by phone, I'd try there.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They just posted this a few minutes ago: "Slo Co & Rich are at the warehouse shipping in the dark! Packages are going out today! No power for probably another 3 or 4 days but we're working through it."

I'll message them and see if I can find a contact point for you.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the update. I hope to hear something from them soon. Again I see nothing about any pending orders on their web site for me in my account, but I was charged for a purchase. I just want to get something corrected. Thanks again!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For anyone else that may be having issues, they said their power is out so they don't have phones, but you can email them at [email protected]

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess I will give the guys a break and wait to order. I am sure they have there hands full right now. What I get for waiting so long to order. LOL

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
I'm in Clearwater a couple blocks away from Largo. Duke Energy really dropping the ball here with getting power back up and running, they're saying Friday @ midnight latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in Clearwater a couple blocks away from Largo. Duke Energy really dropping the ball here with getting power back up and running, they're saying Friday @ midnight latest.
I was going to go to Largo, finally talked my wife into it. I lived there many moons ago and loved it. It will be probably next year before I can get her to agree again. Hope you stay safe and they get your power on before that.

VU Sponsors