Become a Patron!

Anyone got a eGo AIO and can help me?

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was cleaning the AIO and the rubber washer came off, is this where it needs to be from the picture? Been having leaking so it may be in the wrong place. Thanks

Attachments

• 0508161241a.jpg
    0508161241a.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 0508161241.jpg
    0508161241.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 47

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@Strawberrys18 I believe it's the same as the Cubis, it goes as "high" as it will go, just around the bottom of the base (airflow). I think you have it just a little low, thus the leaking. Hope this helps!

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the washer as high as it will go without slipping down. I think this vape is toast. Thanks for your help.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sending it back to Joyetech for a replacement. I think the 0 ring washer is where it needs to be just the tank is leaking. The glass isn't broke either. Even if it's not tipped over it still leaks,

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I loved the hit off of it. Hits great for a vap pen. The spiral tip is great for MTL and the battery lasts all day.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was cleaning the AIO and the rubber washer came off, is this where it needs to be from the picture? Been having leaking so it may be in the wrong place. Thanks

That's the right place. There is a notch above the threads, which is that washer's home. Just to cross another possibility off the list, you are pushing down on the top section to screw it in the last bit of the way, right? It has that child lock feature...

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got the replacement AIO and my Spinner today.

Attachments

• 0511161324.jpg
    0511161324.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 15

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the right place. There is a notch above the threads, which is that washer's home. Just to cross another possibility off the list, you are pushing down on the top section to screw it in the last bit of the way, right? It has that child lock feature...
Yes I did that already. Its screwed in good. It is leaking at the bottom of the tank window. Thanks

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I did that already. Its screwed in good. It is leaking at the bottom of the tank window. Thanks

Oh really? As it down where the atomizer makes contact with the body of the battery? Definitely a defective unit then. Glad you got it replaced.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh really? As it down where the atomizer makes contact with the body of the battery? Definitely a defective unit then. Glad you got it replaced.
Yeah it's the tank it's self.it leaks right where the battery and bottom of coil meet. I can fill it and set it upright and it will start to leak out of the glass. Yes, glad I have a replacement, Thanks

Last edited:

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I think it's the right place, I just checked my AIO, and mine never leak, works almost perfect, only thing is the light has a little delay when vaping even released the button, it keeps on for around 2 secs.

Attachments

• rubber-ring-on-my-aio.jpg
    rubber-ring-on-my-aio.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 13

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, I think it's the right place, I just checked my AIO, and mine never leak, works almost perfect, only thing is the light has a little delay when vaping even released the button, it keeps on for around 2 secs.

That sounds like the battery indicator function you're talking about. When the battery is fully charged, a solid light will stay on for a few seconds after a vape. Then, the more drained the battery is, the quicker that light will blink after a vape. It's normal. :)

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds like the battery indicator function you're talking about. When the battery is fully charged, a solid light will stay on for a few seconds after a vape. Then, the more drained the battery is, the quicker that light will blink after a vape. It's normal. :)

thanks for the info! I never think it has such function to indicate the status.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna pick me up an AIO at my local shop tomorrow afternoon to serve as a secondary device for vaping different flavor juices. Using my Vapeberri as my main device which always holds my extra special chocolate/mint blend.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm gonna pick me up an AIO at my local shop tomorrow afternoon to serve as a secondary device for vaping different flavor juices. Using my Vapeberri as my main device which always holds my extra special chocolate/mint blend.
You'll like it it's a nice little vape.Easy to fill and change coils and is Very compact. Enjoy.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll let you know what I think next week. Looking forward to picking it up this afternoon. Also, snagged a second backup from vapenw online for $20.00 shipped, should have that one by mid week. Just couldn't resist at that price.

Last edited:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The local shop didn't have the eGo so I opted for a Kangertech Subvod Nano to go with the AIO which should be arriving in today's mail. So far, loving the Subvod so I hope the Ego is as good. Two thumbs up on the Kanger.

VU Sponsors