Anyone feeling brave?

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cause I'm not! XD I was thinking TFA Cheesecake (graham cracker) + FA Espresso might.............MIGHT be good...but Im hesitant to order. Anyone up for trying it out and letting me know? XD

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It's not a ridiculous idea, but you'd go reallly low on the espresso (like 0.5%).
I would add some (probably 1% or so) FA Caramel or other caramel flavor with it.

Dan Knight

Member For 4 Years
Well, since I had the flavors just sitting here...

I tried:
1% FA Espresso
4% TFA Cheesecake (Graham Cracker)
70/30 PG/VG

And...it's not bad. I can't explain what I'm tasting (wish I could), but I like it. I may experiment with percentages and, perhaps, adding 1 or more of the FA creams to it. I like it.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey HIC, thanks for the reply. I only thought of it because Im continuing my journey into DIY (I got some things but stopped for awhile due to finances). I ordered a Graham cheesecake and blueberry from TFA, and I have espresso and Vienna cream sitting here from before, I just wanted to try to make as many cross-compatible blends as possible with the four flavorings I'd have on hand. So I know I have plain espresso, plain cheesecake (maybe) Blueberry cheesecake, possibly espresso cheesecake....blueberry coffee? XD Who knows it might be ok lol

Dan, Thanks for taking the chance! I know there are recipes for baking coffee cheesecakes, so I thought it might work for a vape. Thanks sooooo much for trying it! Now I'm even more excited to get this order in the mail!

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Weird. I had the same inspiration a couple weeks ago. I mixed:
5% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
1% FA Espresso
1% TFA Caramel Clear
1% FA Chocolate

The coffee was overwhelming at first, but after sitting for a week it blended nicely. Ended up like a creamy starbucks drink, creamy coffee up front with the caramel and chocolate on the exhale. I'll probably make something similar again. Probably will drop the cheesecake a little and add a tiny bit of FA fresh cream or vienna cream.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A little bit of FA Irish Cream might go well in this too IMO.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well glad it's not just me :p Loving the ideas so far. Wonder if we can create something unique out of this. I scoured the internet and have thus far found nothing pertaining to a coffee cheesecake vape.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I got my supplies in today. Holy crap can Myfreedomsmokes ship fast! Made up a blueberry cheesecake 4% cheesecake 2% blueberry 50-50 @ 6mg nic. Super yum as a shake n vape. Gonna make a 52ml of that then on to the coffee cheesecake!

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Made a V2 over the weekend:
4% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
1% FA Espresso
0.5% TFA Caramel Clear
1% FA Chocolate
0.5% FA Fresh Cream

Not bad shake and vape, but I know the coffee will calm down a bit and the cheesecake will blend in better after a week or so. Friend of mine absconded with the remainder of my V1, so I guess he liked it, lol.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After making a 15 ml batch and letting it sit for 3 days I thus far don't care for it. The coffee even at 1% seems to just annihilate the cheesecake flavor. You guys werent kidding when you said FA espresso was potent stuff! Ahh well. At least the blueberry cheesecake is spot on :D

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After making a 15 ml batch and letting it sit for 3 days I thus far don't care for it. The coffee even at 1% seems to just annihilate the cheesecake flavor. You guys werent kidding when you said FA espresso was potent stuff! Ahh well. At least the blueberry cheesecake is spot on :D

As much as I like a cup of coffee, I just can't do coffee vapes. Same with nanners. Foods you like don't necessarily translate into vapes you like.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah it starts really strong. Give it another week and try it again, it should have calmed down quite a bit more.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As much as I like a cup of coffee, I just can't do coffee vapes. Same with nanners. Foods you like don't necessarily translate into vapes you like.

Im thinking this is the case. They just dont translate properly on my tongue. And I drink 10 or so cups of coffee a day lol. You win some you lose some. Anyone wanna trade this espresso I have left for something else? XD

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it starts really strong. Give it another week and try it again, it should have calmed down quite a bit more.
Sorry for double post, Im dumb. Yeah I've read a lot of notes suggesting that. We're coming up on a week here. And I just got my coils in the mail. I'll give it another go tomorrow!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Done the cheescake no graham and fa espresso. Meh.
Works better with cap custard or cake batter than cheesecake... the cheesecake gives it a sour meh tone.

VU Sponsors