Become a Patron!

Anyone else here rocking a Ragnarok?

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
picked one up used the other day. Dont really care for the loose threads on positive pin that goes into the peek insulator, any places anyone knows of that sell replacement insulators?

I went to VLS's website and emailed them saturday, it's now Tuesday and no reply. Nice customer service. Doubt I'll ever purchase anything thru them. I'd be fucking LIVID if it was a new one I just dropped a Benny on.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update... After browsing the intranets for a few hours the last few days, I came across NOONE that sells any kind of replacement parts for much of any mech mods. I messaged VLS again thru their website, had a reply within an hour. Weird. Maybe the first one didn't go thru. Or maybe Vape God is looking out for me

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lear what the dimensions are, and find a reasonable small-shop machinist, who cuts lots of 'plastic', OR try Westlakes hardware dept., not knowing the shape, dimensions..they MIGHT actually have something in a plastic box, that COULD work, if of the right material.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, according to VLS its a peek insulator, I'd like to keep it that way if at all possible. And I've never heard of a reasonable machinist, or a westlake hardware store lol

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, according to VLS its a peek insulator, I'd like to keep it that way if at all possible. And I've never heard of a reasonable machinist, or a westlake hardware store lol
I've heard of 'PEX', tubing, used in plumbing, outta qxquick 'PEEK' see whut I come up with...

VU Sponsors