Become a Patron!

Anyone able to help a lass out?

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
Looking for a really nice graham cracker custard as there's a brand over here that does a beautiful graham's custard, only it has to be simpleish, to work with we have cap v1 custard, tpa graham cracker clear, tpa sweet and Bavarian cream, cap whipped marshmallow, and other bakery related are inw biscuit and cap sl biscuit, any help on what to try and %'s please? TIA :) xx

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure per se but eliquidrecipes.com might have something

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Kaylz

Member For 1 Year
There’s a recipe on all the flavours called “After the party” that sounds like what you’re looking for. I mix it all the time and love it.
thanks, just had a look and it looks right up my street! :D, does the graham come through strong? that's what im looking for? also are you mtl or dtl? x

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks, just had a look and it looks right up my street! :D, does the graham come through strong? that's what im looking for? also are you mtl or dtl? x
Glad I could help. You can definitely taste the graham cracker - at least I can. I suppose if it’s too weak for you, increase the percentage a bit. I’m dtl on various single and dual coil rtas.

VU Sponsors