Become a Patron!

Anybody order from Verde Valley Vapes lately?

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
In my eternal search for a good eliquid cost-per-ml ratio, I came across Verde Valley Vapes. Most of my eliquid purchases have been from AEMSA members. I have tried a few non-AEMSA vendors; Mig Vapor "Rolling Stoned" and Smuthen "APPS". Both are awesome liquids and I'm ready to step out of my AEMSA bubble a little more.

Has anyone had a recent experience with VVV and how was the liquid?
Their prices and bonuses are very enticing, but who wants to waste money, right?

(SpectoVia is not, in any way, associated with VVV or any of its subsidiaries, off-shore shell corporations, or international tax havens. derp)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely recommend them.nice selection of flavors.i recommend the peanut butter custard,plain watermelon, blackberry cream and a few others.

deathpriest

Member For 2 Years
Peaches and cream, ordered some juices and it was delivered by the 3 rd day. They had a promo, buy $25 and get 300ml free. Awesome. Peaches and cream still my favorite bit, R4 is pretty good

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I recently tried the gooey cake and fell in love with it. :D My other favorites so far are the raspberry cheesecake and the strawberry custard. I prefer dripping them.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had a few different flavors and have not liked any of them. The strawberry milkshake was almost vapeable but not by much. I found them to either be too peppery or too lite on flavor.

That's my experience and if you research you'll see it's a minority opinion. Everyone seems to like the juice and the company has excellent service.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@skt239 I've had a couple of flavors of their juice that I was disappointed in like that, so for my rta setups I prefer VapeWild juice. The flavor is generally more vibrant and I like a flavorful and sweet vape which they provide imo. But there are a few from V3 that I love, still in my tanks I don't get much flavor or sweetness so I just drip them.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I won their 1000ml contest a few months ago and was able to chose 10 of their flavors- I really like their juice and would repurchase any of those flavors in the future. I like sweet and candy flavors and V3 had many candy choices. I stay away from creams, cheesecake and custards,milks - I have had bad experiences with those in any eliquid I have tried from different companies.
The only way to know if you like this juice is to order a sample pack or place a small order and try them out yourself. Taste is so subjective and what you and I may like may differ. At least with V3 the price is affordable, so not to big of a waste of money if you do not like them!
I use 3mgs of nic.I am not a high wattage vaper either I vape mainly under 35w in tanks with usually a .5Ω coil.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've had a few different flavors and have not liked any of them. The strawberry milkshake was almost vapeable but not by much. I found them to either be too peppery or too lite on flavor.

That's my experience and if you research you'll see it's a minority opinion. Everyone seems to like the juice and the company has excellent service.

What juice company do you like? Flavors?

numsquat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For the sale prices they are good and fast shipping. I occasionally order them when I get behind (or lazy) in my DIY. I do 70vg 3mg nic so their 75vg is fine. The flavor is light to me and can do a little steeping but the flavors I order are pretty true to the names.

Not as good as my DIY though.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The strawberry custard is delicious in my dripper. I added .5% cap super sweet and .5% tfa sweetener to give the juice that sugar lips taste that I love. Some frown on this and think it's coil gunking, but with good wicking it's just what I prefer.

Honestly for me though, a lot of my diy mixes have been less than desirable. My percentages need tweaking quite often. I've got a couple that turned out really good over these past few months, but I'm so glad there are tried and true recipes everywhere.

For me V3 is perfect for my dripper setups, and I too prefer to steep. It does help to have good affordable juice around when my mixes turn out to be a bit gnarly lol. XD

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For my budget juices, V3 and Tmaxx are hard to beat. Both have a good selection of flavors and shipping/customer service is top notch. Prices are low enough to take a chance on a flavor that peeks your interest without breaking the bank if you end up not liking it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I really only vape a couple of flavors from Mohawk; the strawberry yogurt and cranberry yogurt.

Do they ever have sales on this juice? Yogurts,milks,cheesecake flavors are usually a no go for me, but noticed they had many other flavors and may try them, but will wait for a sale.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they ever have sales on this juice? Yogurts,milks,cheesecake flavors are usually a no go for me, but noticed they had many other flavors and may try them, but will wait for a sale.
Yeah around every other week they do a sale for between 15-20%. It's a bit pricey but there is no cleaner juice on the market; at least from what I've tried. I get emails when they have sales, I believe if you sign up on their website or check out their FB page you can font out when the sales are.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For my budget juices, V3 and Tmaxx are hard to beat. Both have a good selection of flavors and shipping/customer service is top notch. Prices are low enough to take a chance on a flavor that peeks your interest without breaking the bank if you end up not liking it.
How would you compare tmaxx to v3?

VU Sponsors