Become a Patron!

Anybody have a copy of Cuttwods "Unicorn Milk"??? Mmmmm tasy!!!

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would love to have this as my ADV but being at $1.20 per ml its a lil to pricey for my taste. I just was given a 15ml bottle for my vaping tasting pleasure and vaped it about 8-9 hours. WOW!!!!!! this is some tasty shit!!!! I thought mothers milk by suiside bunny was the shit but Unicorn Milk is the creamy strawberry flavor I personally have been looking for. Almost the same flavor profile but cuttwoods Unicorn Milk has a much more real intence, tasty strawberry profile. I honestly think that theres even a lil more creamy taste there as well. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! This would be the shit if I could get this down so I could have itas my ADV........ Any help, Helps. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

PS: To everyone wanting a very tasty Castle Long, LadyReds recipe is most def. SPOT ON. A Community Shout out!!!!! This one is for real!!!!!!!

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I made this I wasn't trying to clone Unicorn Milk but IMHO this tastes pretty damn close

I prefer this mix at 70vg/30pg. Steep time is a minimum of 1 week (the longer it sits the creamier it gets). I just left it in a closet to steep, nothing special.

8% Vanilla Custard [Capella]
4% Capella Sweet Strawberry [Capella]
2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

GasNBullets

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much for posting this. This was actually the first DIY clone recipe I used. I think its as close to if not better than Unicorn Milk. I bought one bottle of Cuttwoods and loved it, so I searched and found your clone recipe Talon4x4. thank you for hooking us up with this great clone.

johnnyknoxsvill

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I made this I wasn't trying to clone Unicorn Milk but IMHO this tastes pretty damn close

I prefer this mix at 70vg/30pg. Steep time is a minimum of 1 week (the longer it sits the creamier it gets). I just left it in a closet to steep, nothing special.

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

I'm new to vaping, me and the wife just quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I have found Unicorns Milk and can't get enough of it, just so damn good...lol I came across this post and wanted to try my hand at making it, since its getting expensive. Where is a good place to buy all of these flavors at? Also are these just extracts or do they come in PG/VG forms?

Thanks for any help you guys can give to a newb,
James

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm new to vaping, me and the wife just quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I have found Unicorns Milk and can't get enough of it, just so damn good...lol I came across this post and wanted to try my hand at making it, since its getting expensive. Where is a good place to buy all of these flavors at? Also are these just extracts or do they come in PG/VG forms?

James
Bull City Vapor would be my first peek. Or you can try Ecigexpress.

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

can i purchase some?

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
5% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
1% Custard (FA)
1% E.M.
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Fresh Cream (FA)

Needs 2 weeks or longer to steep in my experience. (I don't use the crock pot method so that may expedite waiting time)

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

James
Mr. Johnnyknoxsvill... I saw this posting and thought I should throw in my 2 cent for what its worth. when I first started to mix my own DIY ejuice. I didnt know were to look so I could ask these questions. Needless to say.... Your well ahead of the game just by being here at the VU. wizardlabs.com and the perfumersapprentice.com are where I get a large majority of all my concentrates. Just keep in mind to do your homework when purchasing retail,wholesale, etc, etc. wizardlab.com is a great place to get sample sizes before bying larger sizes. FYI they will be selling larger sizes in the near future,about a month or so. I hope this helps you out. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me PM. Just trying to help out my fellow vapers, rememberto always Pay it forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brewers Vapes

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]
I made this back in October but just busted it out last night to try it. Fantastic! I've never had MM or UM so I can't compare but I do know that it's delicious :) Thanks for the recipe!

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

I am new to diy and recently tried this recipe to the letter. It tastes horrible. I have let it sit for going on two weeks and had a very strange aftertaste to it. Any insight as to why?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you mixed with Cappella's vanilla custard before? If you did, did the mix taste ok? Some people don't like caps vc, I love it.
I give any mix with caps vc 3 weeks to steep at a minimum but it shouldn't taste bad at 2 weeks either.

I split the strawberry equally between caps sweet strawberry and TFA Strawberry Ripe. All caps strawberry doesn't taste as good to me.

This is my creamy strawberry mix, just added a hint of lime and haven't tried it yet so that part is unknown. Vanilla and cheesecake is flavor west. Lime is FA. Caps vc & sweet strawberry. The rest is TFA.

Screenshot_2015-02-22-19-53-18.png

Last edited:
Have you mixed with Cappella's vanilla custard before? If you did, did the mix taste ok? Some people don't like caps vc, I love it.
I give any mix with caps vc 3 weeks to steep at a minimum but it shouldn't taste bad at 2 weeks.

I split the strawberry equally between caps sweet strawberry and TFA Strawberry Ripe. All caps strawberry doesn't taste as good to me.

This is my creamy strawberry mix, just added a hint of lime and haven't tried it so that part is unknown. Vanilla and cheesecake is flavor west. Lime is FA. Caps vc & sweet strawberry. The rest is TFA.

View attachment 15190

I haven't used the vanilla custard before and just opened the bottle to smell it. I definitely think that's the bad taste. I will try your recipe as well. A little lime sounds amazing!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Substitute other creams in place of caps vc. Like 6% bavarian, 4% sweet cream and maybe a FA cream like Vienna at 1.5% to 2%. HIC has notes on all of FA's creams in the flavor review sub thread, pick one that sounds good but they are super concentrated so 2% is probably as much as you want to use adding it with other creams.

Mix up a 5ml batch of caps vc by itself at 15% and let it steep for 3 weeks. Try it after the steep to see if you really don't like it. I don't like the smell either but I love the flavor.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would love to have this as my ADV but being at $1.20 per ml its a lil to pricey for my taste. I just was given a 15ml bottle for my vaping tasting pleasure and vaped it about 8-9 hours. WOW!!!!!! this is some tasty shit!!!! I thought mothers milk by suiside bunny was the shit but Unicorn Milk is the creamy strawberry flavor I personally have been looking for. Almost the same flavor profile but cuttwoods Unicorn Milk has a much more real intence, tasty strawberry profile. I honestly think that theres even a lil more creamy taste there as well. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! This would be the shit if I could get this down so I could have itas my ADV........ Any help, Helps. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

PS: To everyone wanting a very tasty Castle Long, LadyReds recipe is most def. SPOT ON. A Community Shout out!!!!! This one is for real!!!!!!!
YAH...Unicorn's Milk, was the first 'pricey' 'juice' I got my hands on...it's fucking RICH, tasty...ect. You will coat yer lungs, with the stuff.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am new to diy and recently tried this recipe to the letter. It tastes horrible. I have let it sit for going on two weeks and had a very strange aftertaste to it. Any insight as to why?

Could just be that custards aren't for you. Cap Vanilla custard is like the holy grail for vanilla custard flavors in the DIY world. There aren't many people that don't like it. And those that don't like, don't really like custards flavors. Could also be the strawberry, I love Cap Strawberry but there are plenty of people who don't like it and prefer the TFA Ripe Strawberry. I'm not really crazy about the TFA strawberry myself, but mixed equally with CAP strawberry its pretty good.

Also, my recipe is at 20% flavor, which is definitely on the higher end of things. But I did that because its a higher VG and because I use it in a tank. If you are dripping, you could try cutting all the percentages in half and then work up from there.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, I mix at 60% to 70% VG. With that many flavors you end up with a high total flavor percentage. Takes a while to steep, I usually give it a good 3 to 4 weeks before I start vaping it.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]
Thanks for this! Great mix, I like it better than UM

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

Hey Talon, nephew wants some, but no vanilla bean ice cream or whip cream. Have all else. would it still be close?

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Talon, nephew wants some, but no vanilla bean ice cream or whip cream. Have all else. would it still be close?

Give it a try, maybe just make a 10ml bottle and see how it is. I'm sure it would be close enough to still be quite good. IMO the main components that can't be left out or changed are the Capella custard and strawberry

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give it a try, maybe just make a 10ml bottle and see how it is. I'm sure it would be close enough to still be quite good. IMO the main components that can't be left out or changed are the Capella custard and strawberry
Agreed, I have now tried a few variations...I make my son n law taste for my out of state nephew, bc I can't stand caps custard, so it's hard for me to vape open mindedly.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
clone Unicorn Milk
I didn't have all the flavors, so I improvise. I do have TFA Vanilla Swirl, but chose to use FA instead. I was concerned the strawberry would be muted with all those vanillas and creams. My test shake n vape was very tasty with plenty of strawberry flavor. I have put it away to steep. It will be hard not to sneak a few vapes while waiting for the steeping time to be done.
This is what I did with what I had on hand.
Vanilla Custard V2 Cap 8%
Sweet Strawberry Cap 2%
Strawberry FW 2%
Vanilla Bourbon FA 2%
Bavarian Cream AZ 2%
Sweet Cream FW 2%
Vanillin10% PG TFA 1%
Marshmallow Cap 1%

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't get enough of this juice "Unicorn Milk" I have since moved on.
It kind of lost its appeal for me after months of vaping it non-stop lol

YAH...Unicorn's Milk, was the first 'pricey' 'juice' I got my hands on...it's fucking RICH, tasty...ect. You will coat yer lungs, with the stuff.
Dude! I'm appreciating your Norm McDonald ish odd ball humor! I include a fake ufo attack as I fail miserably practicing wheelies. Peace!

Attachments

• ufo sh.jpg
    ufo sh.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 61

REDD

Member For 4 Years

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]
I have FW STRAWBERRY and I know it's stronger , any advice on the percentage using this recipe ?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In my version the FW Strawberry did not help after steeping, so I deleted it and bumped the Cap Sweet Strawberry up to 6% and the Marshmallow up to 2% I replaced the FA Vanilla Bourbon with TFA Vanilla Swirl just to use that one up first and I figured with all the creams and Vanillin the fine flavor of FA could get lost. I also dropped the Cap VC down to 7% just to see if maybe using less would help the other flavors shine a bit brighter.
As always, I could be wrong.
This round I made a 30 ml test. 36 PG 64 VG. The hardest part is the waiting as nearly any version of Unicorn Milk is so yummy.

Last edited:

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have FW STRAWBERRY
I have that one too and I like it with most mixes using strawberry. The FW has allot of creams and vanillas to compete with, I would start the FW Strawberry at 8%. You may have to go higher.

Dilute unicorn milk in half with vg. Then 50/50 it with cereal killa clone (taste just like it when steeped for 2 months with extra tangerine still can't figure out how they get there's so crisp tasting and or sweetner must be custom made.) It tastes like the best crunch berry I've ever had. I've actually figured it out the ck clone to there 90/10 ratio with out the sweetened taste any suggestions on what the sweeten with?

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
5% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
1% Custard (FA)
1% E.M.
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Fresh Cream (FA)

Oh yeah! Good diketone free ingredients list. I just love the concentration of FA's flavors. The 4% background flavoring is the equivalent of 20% of other flavor vendors. Can't wait to try this once my Custard and EM reorders arrive. What is your take on this recipe?

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On the recipe I posted? I love it! I wouldn't share a recipe I didn't love. I just whipped up a large batch (for me anyway) the other day. I didn't use EM though. I try to avoid it because it's a gunk coiler and my dad doesn't like that. This can take a while to steep (forgot it I mentioned that). I do low percentages and long steep as I don't go through liquid quickly. Those who shake and vape usually need higher percentages

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My previous "borrowed" custard recipe has been my ADV for 2 months now since I switched to my Herakles tank (.2ohm@80W). Since I am going through 15-20ml a day of this tasty 1mg nic concoction, I made 1000ml. Doing the math for consumption vs steep time, I know I need to find a new recipe I can work with very soon, or I am gonna run out before my new batches of different recipes have proper time to steep.

I don't like super sweet vapes either, but will probably start with EM and Marshmallow at .5% and go from there. Does the marshmallow add much richness to the custard or just change the type of sweet?

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]
Thank you so much :) I just made a bottle and it smells amazing. Never had Unicorn or Mothers. Will try in a week or so :) I used Vanilla Bean Gelato and FA whipped cream. What I had and used same percents.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I have no name to give credit to for this UM clone, but please enjoy!

Cutwood Unicorn Milk Clone
source unknown

Capella Sweet Strawberry 8%
Capella Vanilla Custard v1 3%
FA custard 3%
Capella NY Cheesecake 1.5%
FA Meringue 1.5%
FA Cream Fresh 1.5%
Capella Graham Cracker .5%

Thanks for the recipes! I have been lurking and decided to try some of your suggestions. For the record I LOVE cap's Vanilla Custard! I mixed up a batch of caps VC, didn't have French Vanilla so I substituted Bavarian cream, a few drops of sweetener and a few other things. I'm too impatient to let anything steep and it's great after one day! I also mixed a batch of "Unicorn Milk" and will try my hardest to be patient. Lol. Thanks for all the recipes and advice!

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
There are tons of unicorn mill recipes on this forum really good one is called unicorn milk my way!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2% Bavarian Cream [TFA]
2% Vanilla Swirl [TFA]
1% Whipped Cream [TFA]
1% Vanillin [TFA]

DONT WANT TO SOUND DUMB HERE..... but is the % toward the ml bottle you will be using to store your clone in? or..... whats the conversion to that like 3 % to a 30ml bottle = 60 drops or?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3% of the total liquid. So 3% in a 10ml mix would be 0.3ml.
Drops are a pain, there's no consistency between different companies dropper bottles. Some are 20 per ml, some are 30 and every other value in between.

Use a ejuice calculator, easy, plug in your flavor percentages, what vg/pg ratio you want and a few other things and it tells you what to measue out. Easy.

Last edited:
3% of the total liquid. So 3% in a 10ml mix would be 0.3ml.
Drops are a pain, there's no consistency between different companies dropper bottles. Some are 20 per ml, some are 30 and every other value in between.

Use a ejuice calculator, easy, plug in your flavor percentages, what vg/pg ratio you want and a few other things and it tells you what to measue out. Easy.
Wont tell me the drops per percent or ML xD

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wont tell me the drops per percent or ML xD
Depending on the size of the dripper tip, drops can range between 3drips per .1ml and 6drops per .1ml.

So if your making 10ml of juice and you need to use 1 percent of flavoring, that will be .1ml. If your making 10ml and need 3% its .3ml, and 10% is 1ml and so on. If your dripper bottle gives 4 drops per .1ml, then you know 3% will be 12 drops and 10% will be 40 drops and so on.

You just need to measure how many drops go into .1ml with a syringe or graduated cylinder, then all of your bottles with those tips will be damn near exact. The problem is, there are alot of different bottles with alot of different tips.

find a good juice calculator online and it will help you with the rest

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That recipe have no numbers for anyone else on here? I see the ingredients, but no amounts.

She Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just copying what is at the forum for this "leak". I cant comment as i have not yet gone DIY myself

2qsnw9l.jpg

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 25/75
Flavor total: 4.95 ml (16.5%)
Drops per ml: 35
Price: 0.00

Notes
I was able to obtain the recipe they use from a verified source. Turns out they have a whole sale account with Capella so it makes it really easy to get all the flavors you need.

(edit, I might have dug up by mistake an old thread, sorry if so)

If you don't want to DIY then Dead Shriners - Red Fez.. is literally identical to Unicorn Milk.. you can go on their website right now and get 4 - 30ml bottles for $25 or just 1 for $10 .. amazing deal!

James
This is for anyone looking for really well done flavors are at amazing prices. Wizard labs out of Florida. I am currently stationed in Afghanistan and they ship here quickly and I have not had any issues with their stuff.

here is the website if you would like to check them out:

http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=common/home

I recently received a bottle of cuttwoods unicorn milk, was rather disappointed, getting an overpowering cream flavour, no strawberry milkshake flavour, tried on a few different tanks and coils, all ending with the same cream flavour, think I'll let it sit in a cupboardfor a few weeks and try it again

VU Sponsors