Become a Patron!

Anybody else get really upset?

Does anyone else get really upset when you spill a drop of $28 juice? or is it just me?
QiEDRO2.jpg

:(:mad:

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Five pawns that stuff is liquid gold. No change that to liquid platinum. Never tried before just know it's awfully pricey. Is it worth the money and all the hype?

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should have licked the paper... j/k...

I carefully considered licking the paper, 5 Pawns is amazing juice, i cry inside a little every time i spend $28 on juice but as soon as i vape it i remember why its worth it. @st_andrew I'm vaping Bowden's Mate, people say its not an all day vape but for me i haven't been able to vape anything else since i tried it a few weeks ago. its amazing.

JazzyJag70

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
I haven't had the chance to try 5 Pawns juice, maybe because i have a very addictive personality.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a fan of 5 pawns. Just don't dig it. But I love me some P.O.E.T.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Call me crazy but that is just too much money to spend..
maybe if I had the extra bucks, maybe, but I don't.

If that was me after spending that much for the bottle, you can damn well know I would be doing something about saving the spilled juice and cursing anyone who dared to try to clean it up.

Can you say, charged with Murder in the FIRST!!!!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just DIY and the expense of that drop is non-existent. I've never paid that for juice and glad I saved myself the anger. :)

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 Pawns IMO is over-rated. Nice packaging though xD

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry.

But $28 for a 30ml bottle of E-Liquid?

For that price it better be a net pot liquid and be be blessed by the freaking POPE!

As well as a cure for cancer and I am a spammer ban me dysfunction as well.

Heck, boner pills cost a lot less and the end result would be a lot more pleasurable than a $28 bottle of juice!'

But as always, if you are willing to pay that price and you get $28 worth of bliss from it then go for it.

Whatever floats your boat and keeps you away from the stinkers it's all good!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally had a friend let me sample some of his. Hell, I was not impressed. Not any better than a 10 dollar bottle of other juices. I let him try one of mine and told him it cost me 30 bucks and he wanted to know the name of it so he could get some. sheesh,, it was some MBV juice and we all know how cheap their bottle cost...The hype machine lives on..... Cost does not make a juice or company better, it just shows how dumb some of the vaping or really the public at large is...

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else get really upset when you spill a drop of $28 juice? or is it just me?

I dont get too upset. My 28.00 juice cost me about 2.00 to make......its all good here.

But I do get very upset when someone steals one of my french fries......or the top of my ice cream cone falls on the floor !!

VU Sponsors