Become a Patron!

Any yihi mini G class (yihi 550G) users here?

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, the mod just went to the lock screen while I was vaping.

Wow! Like during an inhale? Sorry to hear you're still having issues.

I flipped mine to the ring wallpaper and used it 15 mins without issue. Chain vaped, let it timeout, no lock unless I told it to. I'll keep it that way today to see if it starts locking. So far the good news is it doesn't appear to be a software issue. The bad news is that you're still having issues.

So then... what else to try....

What's your battery level? Try pulling the batteries, give the fire button a really good workout, fast, slow, all angles, after a few mins try some fresh bats.

If that fails, re-flash it, if that fails, exchange the unit. I'm out of ideas.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I flipped mine to the ring wallpaper and used it 15 mins without issue. Chain vaped, let it timeout, no lock unless I told it to. I'll keep it that way today to see if it starts locking. So far the good news is it doesn't appear to be a software issue. The bad news is that you're still having issues.

What's your battery level? Try pulling the batteries, give the fire button a really good workout, fast, slow, all angles, after a few mins try some fresh bats.

I'm thinking reflash is the bets option. if that doesn't work file a warranty.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yes, during an inhale.
Freshly charged 30Qs, changed them for other 30Qs.
I'll re-flash it, then if needed, I'll exercise the fire button.
Then, I may just return it.
Not that impressed over the DNAs I have. Vape-wise.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I exercised the fire button and re-loaded the firmware.
If it does odd things again, I'll have to return it.

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loving this setup at the moment. Could use some help for the perfect wicking method.
82672c1c82204fa7d1315e63987bb2ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im having a problem using my g-class in temp mode. Im trying to use 316l in temp mode but it keeps saying no liquid. Anyone had this issue. I cant seem to figure it out. THanks

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loving this setup at the moment. Could use some help for the perfect wicking method.

I use 3.5mm coils wicked a bit on the tight side for a tank. Any smaller than that and it you wont have enough cotton to fill the feed holes and she'll leak. After i fill her up i hit it as turn the cap down. It took me 3-4 rewicks to get it down but now she doesnt leak a drop.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear

Late to the party but my G Class is coming tomorrow along with the Aromamizer Plus.
I really enjoyed your review and you helped me pull the trigger ( along with my other half that got one lol)

Thanks !

Can I ask why you sold it please ?
LMAO nice! glad you enjoyed. thats one of my favorite combos overall

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SXmini G Class V5.500 Upgrade features:

1.Added Bypass mode ,After your device upgraded, long push down the joystick for 5 seconds for switch back to power mode.

2. Support low resistance down to 0.05ohm.

3. Added screen dimming feature, the display will blackout when setting the brightness to 0.

4. Enable users to turn off the SXmini backlight when the brightness setting lower than 3.

5. When the Bluetooth is on without connecting to the device, the standby time will synchronize with the standby setting time instead of 2 minutes.

6. Fasten the Display bright up speed, no delay when pressing the fire button.

7. Fasten the firing time and firing response speed.

8. Shorten the standby time to 10 seconds.

9. Fixed the display bugs on Configuration 4 and Configuration 5.

10. Fixed some bugs on the previous firmware and improve the product reliability.

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Figure out the wicking on the sherman? Heres a pic of the last build i out in mine. You have to wick it relatively tight for a tank.
91c77ca4f0f847f680333ee0b2fc7454.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can I ask why you sold it please ?

Well, the first one I got was defective and I went through a lot of stupid 'Do you have the right coil selected' crap before getting it replaced.
The replacement worked, but had a very annoying battery door, touchy joystick, and on that one at least, had pretty noticeable whine/buzz when vaping in TC. Meh, it just wasn't all that. So, away it went.

The Plus is a little ashamed at being perched on a mod that has overhang, but it'll feel better when I find a new mod with center mount 30+mm 510.
It doesn't have hard feelings though, vapes like a champ!

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, the first one I got was defective and I went through a lot of stupid 'Do you have the right coil selected' crap before getting it replaced.
The replacement worked, but had a very annoying battery door, touchy joystick, and on that one at least, had pretty noticeable whine/buzz when vaping in TC. Meh, it just wasn't all that. So, away it went.

The Plus is a little ashamed at being perched on a mod that has overhang, but it'll feel better when I find a new mod with center mount 30+mm 510.
It doesn't have hard feelings though, vapes like a champ!

Hmm now I'm curious. Is there a mass produced DNA mod that can mount the plus with no overhang?

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
New update is out for the mod and it's fantastic, we can finally turn off the backlight

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I certainly enjoyed this thread also learned a few tips, I will be ordering one tomorrow and I what to be educated before it gets here. Thanks everyone for your knowledge and experience.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks cool, planned to wait for the "official" release but you're tempting me to flash early (and a second time). Did see the Android SXi-Q app updated in the Play Store. Yay progress! Still want SXi-Q curve control right on the mod with pretty graphics. Good to have dreams.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks cool, planned to wait for the "official" release but you're tempting me to flash early (and a second time). Did see the Android SXi-Q app updated in the Play Store. Yay progress! Still want SXi-Q curve control right on the mod with pretty graphics. Good to have dreams.
If I hadn't already got it on I would have waited. I am hoping the june 10 release ads even more stuff.

Any idea what they added to the android app? The what's new is in chinese

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I hadn't already got it on I would have waited. I am hoping the june 10 release ads even more stuff.

Any idea what they added to the android app? The what's new is in chinese

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Yeah, noticed that, the rest of the info matched the SXmini release notes. So I'd only expect a more polished version- but ...dreams

VU Sponsors