Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.anyvape.com/peakomizer

products-xiangqing2.jpg

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought one, and threw it in the trash a few days later; which I never do.

Maybe I got a bad one, but it was like sucking through a tea stirrer, only worse. Zero airflow at the most open setting.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have not tried those but have the Davide from Anyvape, excellent clearo and I do mean EXCELLENT. They take the Aspire BDC coils as well.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have not tried those but have the Davide from Anyvape, excellent clearo and I do mean EXCELLENT. They take the Aspire BDC coils as well.

I LOVE the davide tanks, and am vaping on one right now!

BTW, score the V2 kanger air control valve, and install it along with the new BVC coils for BDC tanks, and fall even deeper in love buddy!

I'm vaping it in this review yesterday!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You must be monitoring my set up at home:D I will also go on record in saying the Kanger V2 is an exceptional tank. It has given me a better vape than my Nautilus. Kanger got it right on the V2 in every way. Turbo coming soon......

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is that a Smok Spinner by chance?
It's a 2600mah twist from the company that produces kanger I believe. There's only 1 guy that I've found in the states that has em, and I did a review video on them today. Subscribe man! I'm going to be doing constant reviews (with stuff that I bought), and will be doing a giveaway on AT LEAST a bimonthly basis.

I just buy stuff constantly, and love experimenting with stuff lol

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice. I haven't come across batteries that large eGo style. It looks exactly like my 1300 mAh Smok. Vaping on it as we speak. Good video. Thanks...

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very nice. I haven't come across batteries that large eGo style. It looks exactly like my 1300 mAh Smok. Vaping on it as we speak. Good video. Thanks...
There's a link in the description to where I bought them.

Be sure to subscribe for the giveaways I'll be doing.

It's quite a bit larger than the smok 1300. That's an aerotank mega, and full size nautilus in the video. Pretty sure it has an 18650 inside lol

VU Sponsors