Become a Patron!

Any tips or advice needed!

Hello guys and gals of the internet I just have a quick question I started vaping around last summer and had a kanger subtank mini with an eyeleaf 30W and recently got a tesla invader 2 and now I'm noticing that I'm getting a wee bit dizzy from vaping? Is it true that I should take longer breaks between each hit? I love to chain smoke so I am assuming that it is not possible with vaping? (also I use 3mg)Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU:)3 mg is a low nic content, so maybe you are chain vaping a little bit, but you also could be sensitive to something else or have something else going on health wise, try not vaping for a little bit to see if the dizziness goes away maybe?

Welcome to VU:)3 mg is a low nic content, so maybe you are chain vaping a little bit, but you also could be sensitive to something else or have something else going on health wise, try not vaping for a little bit to see if the dizziness goes away maybe?
Thank you! I guess I do chain vape, the dizziness goes away when I stop vaping for a bit as well its max vg or pg whatever you call it haha. Health wise is something I'm unfortunately trying to avoid due to extraneous circumstances

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are getting too much nicotine lol. Just either drop it down to 1.5MG or maybe take longer between vaping.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As above!

Did you smoke before you started vaping?
This is the real question - any nic at all is probably too much nic for a non-smoker...I remember as a kid getting dizzy and even nauseous when I was new enough to smoking to get "high" off nicotine before the addiction developed...why I or a million other people like me pushed through until we were full-bore addicted makes absolutely no sense to grown-up me. Even if you're into vaping for the "sick clouds bro" (most of us here aren't), there's no reason to use nicotine unless you're using it to stay off of tobacco...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! I guess I do chain vape, the dizziness goes away when I stop vaping for a bit as well its max vg or pg whatever you call it haha. Health wise is something I'm unfortunately trying to avoid due to extraneous circumstances
There are max-VG liquids. There are max-PG liquids. We call each of them by what they are, and the difference is pretty significant, haha.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Problem is vaping hits slower but lasts longer, so you dont know when you overdo the nic until its too late, as I am learning too. Very hard to take 10 or 15 hits over 5 min and not feel the effects later. This effect is intensified if you exhale through the nose by the way. I would say go easy on the watts, take your time, and drink some water because vaping dehydrates.

VU Sponsors