http://www.elementvapors.com/grx-10
480 watts? bluetooth?

doghead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing wrong with that, but 15 is plenty for me.... For now, at least. Maybe it's just cause I'm too broke for a DNA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
480 watts ?!?!? This is like back to the future… 1.21 gigawatts!!!! LOL!!

So lets do some quick math… 480 watts through lets say a measly 2.0 ohm coil would be 15.49 amps and just under 31 volts… Now this is DC current. So a short would basically weld your atty to your mod in pretty short order. I think I will pass… LOL!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
480 watts ?!?!? This is like back to the future… 1.21 gigawatts!!!! LOL!!

So lets do some quick math… 480 watts through lets say a measly 2.0 ohm coil would be 15.49 amps and just under 31 volts… Now this is DC current. So a short would basically weld your atty to your mod in pretty short order. I think I will pass… LOL!
2 Amps gets you a pine box. Volts don't hurt, Amps Kill. 746 watts make one HP.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
480 watts and Blue Tooth technology! Finally a device that can deliver that satisfying Vape I've been looking for. I'll be using it with a car battery for longer Vape time. I can't wait to show it off at the next Vape meet and make all the DNA 30 users feel stupid.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
480 watts and Blue Tooth technology! Finally a device that can deliver that satisfying Vape I've been looking for. I'll be using it with a car battery for longer Vape time. I can't wait to show it off at the next Vape meet and make all the DNA 30 users feel stupid.
I will sell tickets! The sad part is I have a motorcycle battery with the same thing in mind. I am going to step the power down some.

batman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think the idea hear is that its potential.
like the other chips that upgrade from 30 to 35 to 50 then eventually 100
kinda like future proof for wattage
i would imagine that its not 480 watts out of the box

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see a market that is now a new born way of life to come. With the tech we have even now the possibility's are out of my grasp of reasoning. Only thing scaring me is governments greed.

VU Sponsors