Become a Patron!

Any others have experience with #51 from Beard co.?

AAApone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For all the positive raving reviews online this is on of the worst tasting juices I have had the displeasure of vaping. Initially it tasted pretty good until my coil burned up and I tried a different coil that my mod at the time wasnt able to power properly so put the juice away for a week till I got my new mod and tank, the kaos spectrum with prism tank (big baby beast clone). This time it started pretty good but then I keep getting this really bad chemical taste after a couple of vapes. Have been really disappointed with this flavor.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The only one I've ever tried from beard vape co. is "red" from the new juice line.
I like that one,.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any others have experience with #51
And what flavor is that?
I've had the experience of being really annoyed with their naming thing... I'd so much prefer a name that hints at the flavor of the juice instead of numbers. I bought Red from them, plus two other colors I don't remember. All were chemical at first, so I let them steep. It's been months, and all of them are still chemical. One was supposed to be a custard of some kind but there's no creaminess, egg-iness, sweetness... nothing. Just a chemical taste.

AAApone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its the custard custard flavor, i get the vanilla but it turns into a chemical taste that i think is supposed to be the caramel. Have a new rda arriving saturday so maybe that might change the taste a bit. Getting sent 3 pf their other flavors so hope they turn out a bit better.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Eh.....this one was not impressive. I make better custards. Straight Capella v1 is better. GOC is waaaaaaay better. I got the vanilla and very light custard. Beard has way better flavors.....

VU Sponsors