Become a Patron!

Any one got new eGo AIO Starter Kit by Joyetech?

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are they just painted plastic?

They're all the silver colored metal (don't know what the actual alloy used is), and then painted or coated in some way with the colors. So I guess you could go with one of the painted ones, knowing that eventually you'd end up with just the silver metal underneath. lol

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It’s said to be the best entry-level products for vaping beginner. With being all-in-one style, eGo AIO makes it very easy to start a vaping experience. Designed to be cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply, eGo AIO is quite simple and convenient in use, and also very fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Not to mention the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity, childproof systems: pressure twist. In a word, its simplicity and efficiency just make the device quite popular and unique.
And you can get it here for just $12 (need to log in).
9ca5eecd-a9a9-4a72-b30f-bd4765af1c33.png

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great price but I'm in the U.S. and I think I'll probably just snag one from my local brick and mortar vape shop.

MySaladDays

Member For 4 Years
Its fun to use, and terrifically simple. The 0.6ohm coils, for ME, were too hot, but I am used to vaping only at about 7 watts on an evod kit.
The colored lights on the AIO are fun. Its not going to last forever but it is lightweight and easy to take out and about. I got the silicone cover for mine so it may help if I drop it.....does provide a little "relief" out from the glass tank i.e. makes the glass tank a TAD inverted, and then I put a rubber band around the glass part (you could use a vape band, I am not that into looks LOL) to protect it further if I drop it while out.

I got the 1.0ohm coils and I like them better.

The AIO is a little airy for me. I may have to try the innokin Endura T18 next....seems like a tighter draw?

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where did you get your silicone cover? That's a great idea. Thinkin' I might pick up a band also. A little extra protection never hurts.

Its fun to use, and terrifically simple. The 0.6ohm coils, for ME, were too hot, but I am used to vaping only at about 7 watts on an evod kit.
The colored lights on the AIO are fun. Its not going to last forever but it is lightweight and easy to take out and about. I got the silicone cover for mine so it may help if I drop it.....does provide a little "relief" out from the glass tank i.e. makes the glass tank a TAD inverted, and then I put a rubber band around the glass part (you could use a vape band, I am not that into looks LOL) to protect it further if I drop it while out.

I got the 1.0ohm coils and I like them better.

The AIO is a little airy for me. I may have to try the innokin Endura T18 next....seems like a tighter draw?

I got both, i like the t18 a lot more.
Flavor is good on both, but the t18 doesn't burn coils.
T18's draw seems about a bit tighter than the tightest i could get on the aio, but without the gurgling that usually follows...
Started with both 3 weeks ago, go through a stock aio coil in less than an hour (just got the rba coil in there, it's holding up well so far).
Still on the first T18 coil.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The AIO box looks a lot like my Vapeberri, which I'm loving by the way. I may have to snag one myself.

vape4fun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It’s said to be the best entry-level products for vaping beginner. With being all-in-one style, eGo AIO makes it very easy to start a vaping experience. Designed to be cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply, eGo AIO is quite simple and convenient in use, and also very fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Not to mention the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity, childproof systems: pressure twist. In a word, its simplicity and efficiency just make the device quite popular and unique.
And you can get it here for just $12 (need to log in).
Better price.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well here we are a year later and it's still being recommend as one of, if not the best budget starter device out there.
I just started vaping a couple weeks ago and chose this as my first device. It was $20. And I'm still using it, so I'll still leave this mini review of it. :)
Pros=
  • Battery is great. I only have to charge every other day, vaping on 2ml/day.
  • It's pretty tough. The glass is protected inside a metal surround. I've already managed to drop it on to an aluminum warehouse floor and it's fine.
  • The colored light is pretty cool. It got a compliment from one of my vaping friends.
  • It actually hits pretty hard if you want it to. I hotboxed my car with it and chased myself out. :blech:
  • Leak resistant.
Cons=
  • It tends to flood when you open and close the tank. Reason why- it's (very) leak resistant, and if you screw the top on too quickly, it creates a tiny bit of pressure causing the atomizer to flood. How2Fix below.
  • The flavor is decent, you can at least taste the juices you vape with it, but it's just barely decent. I have used multiple sweet juices in it and I am comparing to some sample hits from my buddy's non-beginner setups, and my local vape shop's taste-testing setups.
  • Does not like 100% VG at all. Have yet to try a different coil, but the BF 0.6 does not wan to wick 100% VG. Which really sucks for me because my second purchase in the vaping scene was a 60ml bottle of 100% VG fruity stuff. :headbang:
For those of you having issues with the flooding, which is common apparently, here are the solutions from easiest to hardest. Just go down the list until it's done being a bitch.

0.5 Prevention- Screw the top on very, very slowly.
  1. Pretend it's a magic wand and aggressively cast spells at the floor, driptip-down.
  2. "Purge the coil". Instead of taking a drag, give it a drag. Blow in to it while pressing the trigger. Give it 1/2 second hits, if that. If it doesn't clear after 3 of these, proceed to step 3.
  3. Open the tank, hold the mouthpiece/atomizer assembly over your sink, and lightly blow in to it until juice stops dripping from it.
  4. Take the atomizer out, wipe it down, and blow in to it. You'll need to make a tight seal with your lips. It will take a lot of pressure to make this magic happen.
  5. If none of these things help, you might want to either increase your VG (sweet spots- 65/35, 70/30, 80/20 VG/PG), or try a different atomizer.
Well this turned out longer than I expected! Oh well. The more info the merrier.
Last tip- with the 0.6OHM atomizer that it comes with, the absolute sweet spot on the VG/PG ratio for this device is 80/20. Not so much flooding. Still able to wick. ;)

Happy vaping! I love you!

:)

VU Sponsors