Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just started a few weeks ago! Loving it so far. I have such a small arsinal of flavors so far that it would not be fair to list a favorite. But I can tell you the flavors I have worked with so far.

Flavor West and Capella

Madagascar Vanilla-Cap
Fresh Blueberry-FW
Salted Caramel (boy did I learn my lesson with this one lol) FW
Cheesecake-Cap
Strawberry-FW

have these in the mail as we speak

Flavor West

Madagascar Vanilla
Cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Sugar cookie
graham cracker

and have these on my Christmas wish list

TFA flavors

Horchata
Brown Sugar
Earl Grey Tea
Juicy Peach
Pomegranate
Southern Sweet Tea
Pear
Toasted Marshmallow

Got graduated beakers and getting some more syringes so I can make sample sizes easier.
My goal is to recreate Alpha Vapes Sweet Tooth next.

Reading yours and HIC's recipes all the time got me the bug....I'm hooked and loving it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just started a few weeks ago! Loving it so far. I have such a small arsinal of flavors so far that it would not be fair to list a favorite. But I can tell you the flavors I have worked with so far.

Flavor West and Capella

Madagascar Vanilla-Cap
Fresh Blueberry-FW
Salted Caramel (boy did I learn my lesson with this one lol) FW
Cheesecake-Cap
Strawberry-FW

have these in the mail as we speak

Flavor West

Madagascar Vanilla
Cheesecake with graham cracker crust
Sugar cookie
graham cracker

and have these on my Christmas wish list

TFA flavors

Horchata
Brown Sugar
Earl Grey Tea
Juicy Peach
Pomegranate
Southern Sweet Tea
Pear
Toasted Marshmallow

Got graduated beakers and getting some more syringes so I can make sample sizes easier.
My goal is to recreate Alpha Vapes Sweet Tooth next.

Reading yours and HIC's recipes all the time got me the bug....I'm hooked and loving it.
want to try some flavor art ? lets make a deal

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear that FA makes great flavors for working with, I'm down to swap out some flavors, what you thinking?

What happened with the salted caramel? I haven't tried that one!
Its deliceous, but I used around 8% and I had to dilute my finished juice till I got it down to 2% before it didnt knock me off the chair lol. I tasted great on day one, but a week later it was so strong that it was all I could taste. now with it at around 2% and steeped for two weeks, it actually taste like it should, creamy with a little dry bite to it. I mixed it with cheesecake and blueberry, nomnomnom.

Last edited by a moderator:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I hear that FA makes great flavors for working with, I'm down to swap out some flavors, what you thinking?
here was my secret within this post. you were first to reply so here it goes. I put a recipe in a facebook contest on bull city vapors. I won a 10 dollar certificate . I want to share my winnings with a new mixer to keep encouraged. I want to give you my coupon code. in return I want you to order flavor art. you can get 3 flavor art flavors or 2 flavor art flavors and a sample of VT nic. want to internet shake on it ?

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been mixing about two months. Favs are a stand alone Raspberry(sweet)(TFA) and a simple Strawberry Cotton candy.

I'd only been vaping for about two weeks when I ordered DIY supplies so my experience with vendor juice is very limited. That means the bar is very low to meet expectations.

I ordered 12 more flavors today and will be mixing more complex flavors this month.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'd only been vaping for about two weeks when I ordered DIY supplies so my experience with vendor juice is very limited. That means the bar is very low to meet expectations.
what it means is you did not get frustrated and spend a fortune trying to find the right flavor just to find out you will just have to make it yourself . hahahaha

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got some supplies, waiting on the nic, but have a good amount of FA & Inawera. Was too eager and made and little mix, FA Rose with INA cactus. Actually kinda like it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just got some supplies, waiting on the nic, but have a good amount of FA & Inawera. Was too eager and made and little mix, FA Rose with INA cactus. Actually kinda like it.
that sounds good. Ive been debating the rose. is it over powering ? I bet its good with cactus. that stuff is awesome

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man super cool! You are the man wllmc!
I did the same thing Time. I only had a handful of 5 dollar juice and only one ugh specialty juice but I wouldn't trade in DIY for anything.

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that sounds good. Ive been debating the rose. is it over powering ? I bet its good with cactus. that stuff is awesome

I don't think the rose is, but Inawera is pretty concentrated/strong. Plus I used very little of both, about less than 1%. Need more Rose now I try it again. Might add some orange or lemon now!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here was my secret within this post. you were first to reply so here it goes. I put a recipe in a facebook contest on bull city vapors. I won a 10 dollar certificate . I want to share my winnings with a new mixer to keep encouraged. I want to give you my coupon code. in return I want you to order flavor art. you can get 3 flavor art flavors or 2 flavor art flavors and a sample of VT nic. want to internet shake on it ?
sweeeeet! You rock my man, I got a gallon of VG waiting to be made into good stuff!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
sweeeeet! You rock my man, I got a gallon of VG waiting to be made into good stuff!
hell ya awesome , I sent it to you. I think you will really like it !

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Boom, just ordered three FA flavors from Bullcityvapor.com, they have great prices too, and tons of flavors! Nice looking website, I can tell I'll be a regular customer over there.

Just picked up:

Fig
Catalan Cream
Almond.

Thank you very much Wllmc, I owe you one -Celtic
Keep it Foggy brother.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
awesome if you need any ideas let me know or hop in on that FA thread. good picks . I day dream on BCV all day ha. wish I could spend one night in that place. I would make a wharehouse of juice lol

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
m mm, new mixers. I think that means me. have not really mixed anything new, just trying to make my ok juices better. Was given some flavors by a friend that quit the whole things, smoking and vaping. BUT, this weekend if all my orders come in, I will try my first real mix from scratch. Most likely a simple single mix, after doing my base mixes. Think i will do both a 40/60 mix as well as a 10/90 mix, so I can use both drippers and tanks/clearos.
Looking forward to getting ideals from the vets and some of you have already seen my name on your threads. look for dumb questions but know, everyone started dumb at first....

Hey Guys I am new to making juices, any help would be great. I got my VG from Walmart and PG from FW. Flavors I have Watkins Rootbeer, Watkins imitation Caramel, and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream FW looking to expand my collection and want to use the recipe's on here to get started. Currently working on Rootbeer Float and Caramel Ice cream.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome fellow new mixer. Damn, you are trying the multi flavors already??? sheesh, I have to crawl before I run. good luck to you....

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well done @wllmc ! Glad you won the contest and awesome of you to share with a newbie. :)

@Vape Fiend , I have not used Watkins but from what I have read it is not very concentrated and takes a lot of flavor. Not many use those. For rootbeer the best vendor is Tasty Puff. Most really like it best and I make it for my sister in law but I don't vape it myself.

@tick22 , take your time. Single flavors is the way to start. Find out what percentage YOU like for each one and then it is easier to figure out the rest.This is a go at your own pace hobby and no worries we were all new at one point.

Oh and the original question.... been mixing almost a year now and LOVE it. I couldn't find vendor juice I really liked. I know my tastebuds are weird because nothing I tried out there was "it" for me.
Favorite flavors... right now it is coconut. Talk about weird... I don't eat coconut at all but love it in a vape. o_O
Flavors tend to change with my mood but cheesecake is another favorite.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Boom, just ordered three FA flavors from Bullcityvapor.com, they have great prices too, and tons of flavors! Nice looking website, I can tell I'll be a regular customer over there.

Just picked up:

Fig
Catalan Cream
Almond.

Thank you very much Wllmc, I owe you one -Celtic
Keep it Foggy brother.
Fig is one of my favorites! Nice choices, Celtic. Very cool of you @wllmc, and congrats on the contest win.

VU Sponsors