Become a Patron!

Any mods similar to the Cylon 218w?

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been through many mods and my favorite is still the Smoant Cylon 218w. I haven’t found anything that fires as quickly and hard as it does.

I thought the RX Gen 3 would but it doesn’t. It’s close. Aegis Legend is also one of my main mods but still isn’t close.

Before I buy a second Cylon, does anyone have one and have a similar suggestion ? Thanks in advance!

060c437422667f250e5fa9d4e2a7df75.jpg

I also might put my Desire Rage for sale on here since I don’t squonk anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been through many mods and my favorite is still the Smoant Cylon 218w. I haven’t found anything that fires as quickly and hard as it does.

I thought the RX Gen 3 would but it doesn’t. It’s close. Aegis Legend is also one of my main mods but still isn’t close.

Before I buy a second Cylon, does anyone have one and have a similar suggestion ? Thanks in advance!

060c437422667f250e5fa9d4e2a7df75.jpg

I also might put my Desire Rage for sale on here since I don’t squonk anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the Drag 2. The Gene chip fires quite fast. Would love to get a Rage one day myself. Just waiting on thefunds :)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the Drag 2. The Gene chip fires quite fast. Would love to get a Rage one day myself. Just waiting on thefunds :)

The Rage is a tank but I never got into the squonk hype. Tried it and hated it. Drip for me.

And what the hell does Smoant use for a chip?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Rage is a tank but I never got into the squonk hype. Tried it and hated it. Drip for me.

And what the hell does Smoant use for a chip?
I'm not sure what chip Smoant uses. The only reason I know ability the Gene chip is DJLsb did the tests for it. I have never tried the mod myself, but heard good things from plenty of good sources.

I lovesquonking, especially for when I'm driving and at work. The Rage just so happens to be the next squonker that I want to get my hands on. It is big, but sturdy. I need sturdy since I'm a clutz LOL

VU Sponsors