Become a Patron!

Any Kanger EMOW tank users?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive recently decided to purchase the clone version of this tank from fasttech...Still havent received it yet but was wondering who all is using one (original or clone) and how you may or may not like it?
1979601-4.jpg
1979601-3.jpg

To me, im considering the emow to be i suppose an Evod on steroids..the dual coil, removable drip tip..the nice v3 style air flow control and a slight increase in juice capacity for the smaller 16.5mm version which ill be receiving.

My plans are to try the dual coil first, as this will be the first ive tried of sorts then maybe turn it into a single coil set up..Maybe a verticle micro coil as it would seem to have alot of room inside the longer head...Hopefully this can knock the evod off as my favorite tank but i suppose only time will tell.

This is a current pic of my latest coil build for my evod..30g kanthal..11 wraps on a 1.8mm i.d. and raw organic cotton wick...after burn in and juice in the tank its reading 2.3 ohm and im bringing power up to 10 watts to find my sweet spot on my MVP 20w ive had for almost 2 weeks now..love that thing so far.
20150121_221823.jpg

Last edited:

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a nice tank with good airflow. I don't like that it doesn't completely disassemble like the Aerotank V2 as cleaning and drying are more tedious. IMO this tank was designed for the newer generation ego style batteries. I rarely use the emow as I've moved away from ego style batteries and to tanks with 510 connectors.

N

Newheart301

Got the wife one for her mini-iStick, she likes it a lot. Drip tip is way to small for me, that's all , as far as complaints I have about it. Gave 15 for it, not near as good a buy to me , as the Silo Lite for the same price, of course I like an airy draw.. I've seen the kit , tank and 1900mah, battery on sale for 20, someone could start cheap I guess.

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
Mike. The EMOW has been very popular and well received in our store. The EMOW starter kits sell fast. Just popping open the starter kits the EMOWs stand out with quality and value. The EMOW is an AeroTank rather than an EVOD - Pro Tank type. The EVOD MEGA is the bigger EVOD but with a 510 connection, no airflow control at lower cost. You made an excellent choice with the EMOW. But as far as an FT clone of the EMOW goes I have no idea what it will be like.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a nice tank with good airflow. I don't like that it doesn't completely disassemble like the Aerotank V2 as cleaning and drying are more tedious. IMO this tank was designed for the newer generation ego style batteries. I rarely use the emow as I've moved away from ego style batteries and to tanks with 510 connectors.

Thank you...Yea i figured it wouldnt come completely apart...i have no problems cleaning the evod once in a while so thats not really a big deal me with it...I had a protank 2 with the same V3 air flow controller on it and it was 510 threaded..lost it along with one of my kanger ego style batteries at work..Im just hoping it performs like an evod in a sense...The protank 2 was ok but i still got better flavor in the evod even with drilled out holes..The ego adapter that came with my mvp is really quite nice..the evod sits flush to it...im hoping the emow does the same as i think it would look nicer on the mvp in general.

With evod tank
20150124_031335.jpg

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mike. The EMOW has been very popular and well received in our store. The EMOW starter kits sell fast. Just popping open the starter kits the EMOWs stand out with quality and value. The EMOW is an AeroTank rather than an EVOD - Pro Tank type. The EVOD MEGA is the bigger EVOD but with a 510 connection, no airflow control at lower cost. You made an excellent choice with the EMOW. But as far as an FT clone of the EMOW goes I have no idea what it will be like.

Most general complaints with the kanger clones are with the coils...as far as the rest, most report the same performance as an original with an original coil in them.

So the emow is more a protank design over an evod?...it looks evod'ish design wise thats why i was thinking maybe based on one...I'll see how it does...if it sucks with a good home made coil im only out less than 8 dollars....Next inline will be a subtank nano with hopefully rebuildable coil heads...im only wanting maybe 1.5ohm as my lowest resistance ..If that doesnt do it im buying a bunch more evod tanks and calling it done..lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the wife one for her mini-iStick, she likes it a lot. Drip tip is way to small for me, that's all , as far as complaints I have about it. Gave 15 for it, not near as good a buy to me , as the Silo Lite for the same price, of course I like an airy draw.. I've seen the kit , tank and 1900mah, battery on sale for 20, someone could start cheap I guess.

A different drip tip is something i would look into...it does look small..thanks for your input.

VU Sponsors