Become a Patron!

Any ejuice recommendations?

Im new to vaping and i have some juice that isnt that great. So im looking for some juice that has a great flavor and isnt to harsh on my wallet. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

youlandbb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vgod luscious/ helios vapor amber / baked vapes strawberry cheesecake these are really good juices ... highly recommended;):)

AshActually

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
100% recommend any of the Lost Art line. I'd say Space Rockz is the best which is a strawberry kiwi pop rock flavor or they have a peanut butter captain crunch. Otherwise, Element has a pink lemonade that's amazing. Teleos The Milk is always great. None of these are budget flavors though. Usually a local vape shop will have cheap house juices. And I know this isn't the trade form but I do have 2 30ml of CBM by Vape Troopers in a .3 and 2 30ml of Experiment One by Teleos in 0 and .6 all unopened I would be willing to sell and ship to you pretty cheap

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Wild is my number one cheap vendor. Great flavors, great prices. Lots of freebies. Also, worth trying is Black Axis and Slim's e-juice.

xlowxyotax88x

Member For 4 Years
Look for southern sky ejuice on facebook great juice my buddy makes it 5 dollar 30mls 20 dollar 120mls

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors