Become a Patron!

any custom battery art?

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my new shrink wrap tubes today. Of course I had to play around with them. Not very original but it was the first pattern that came to mind. any ideas for the other batteries i have?
42ca111a2b.jpg

42c9fd1f91.jpg

42c9ec29c8.jpg

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my new shrink wrap tubes today. Of course I had to play around with them. Not very original but it was the first pattern that came to mind. any ideas for the other batteries i have?
42ca111a2b.jpg

42c9fd1f91.jpg

42c9ec29c8.jpg
What's the template size for the insert? Been wanting to do. This but can't quite get the size right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4540d1a9a6.jpg

heres 2 i just got done doing. If only my batteries weren't hidden in the mod....:cry:

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there any way you could put the file on here for those wraps. I would love the file so i could print those out. I love the king and queen and the dollars. Thanks
5d0961fa1d.jpg
5d0973f7a3.jpg

Had to remake the king and queen one because it was deleted so it might be a lil bit different than mine. Just a heads up they add a little girth to the battery, i have to shake my alien to get them out occasionally. Make sure the entire shrink wrap has been shrunk to minimize this from happening.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5d0961fa1d.jpg
5d0973f7a3.jpg

Had to remake the king and queen one because it was deleted so it might be a lil bit different than mine. Just a heads up they add a little girth to the battery, i have to shake my alien to get them out occasionally. Make sure the entire shrink wrap has been shrunk to minimize this from happening.
Thanks man. Yeah i have done custom wraps before. They do make the battery thicker. I can use them in certain mods.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Curious, how are you guys doing these? Is there some site that allows you to make custom wraps, or are you just printing something on paper and putting it under a clear wrap?

VU Sponsors