Become a Patron!

ANY BRANDS OTHER THAN SMOK?!

I have a SMOK T-Priv 3 with a V12 Prince T10 tank on it and I use the Medusa coils (which last longer, has stronger taste, and are cheaper I highly recommend them). I'm looking around and can't seem to find a Prince tank that isn't made by SMOK. I'm wondering if there are any other companies that make a tank that will fit these coils. I just bought a new pack, but the tank itself is old and kind of wearing down a bit as I've had it awhile. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
cant answer that but i can say the falcon king by horizon tech is better IMHO than smok currently

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Would the prince coils fit in that tank?
No, the Smok Prince coils are for the Prince tanks and will not work with the Falcon tank. As someone who has owned a Prince and currently has 2 Falcon tanks I can say the only thing the Falcon does better is the coils are 100% consistent.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Would the prince coils fit in that tank?

Some of Smok's Baby Beast coils (the TFV8 series) fit in other manufacturers' tanks, but I can't say that I have seen any other tanks that use Prince coils.

Haven't gone out to specifically search for that, but I'm rambling around, looking at vape gear, all the time. Seems like I'd have seen something if it was out there to be seen.

You can always Google "Prince coil compatibility" and see if anything interesting comes up, if you haven't done that already.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a SMOK T-Priv 3 with a V12 Prince T10 tank on it and I use the Medusa coils (which last longer, has stronger taste, and are cheaper I highly recommend them). I'm looking around and can't seem to find a Prince tank that isn't made by SMOK. I'm wondering if there are any other companies that make a tank that will fit these coils. I just bought a new pack, but the tank itself is old and kind of wearing down a bit as I've had it awhile. Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Dude I still swear by my OG crown. I get great coil life. Great flavor. And Chuck tremendous clouds at 65 Watts. I know it's an oldie but it is a goodie.

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
I am a fan of the Crown tanks as well. I just retired my Crown 3, and picked up a Crown 4. It is great! It has some incredible flavor and the vapor production is amazing.

VU Sponsors