Anxiety While Driving

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by BluePhoenix150, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BluePhoenix150

BluePhoenix150 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey, I need some advice on what I can exactly use for the case I have. Every time I try to drive I get very bad anxiety to the point where I break down and have to park in a parking lot for a while to calm myself down. I have heard of vapes and E-cigs with CBD or Zen in them that help relieve anxiety but what I also hear is that it may make the user drowsy also. I am looking for something that won't make me drowsy while I am driving but will also help me calm down easier without having any nicotine in it. If anyone could help me with this it'd be much appreciated.

2. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU.
    I would think your doctor would the one to discuss this with. If the doctor is on board with using cbd then come ask here about it.

KingPin! and MrMeowgi like this.
  3. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Consult a doctor.

MrMeowgi and Letitia9 like this.
  4. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    relax...start slow. until you build up your confidence...one brick at a time...

5. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I feel ya. Please see a doctor. I've had pretty bad anxiety issues since being prescribed blood pressure meds. Except my doc is an asshole and won't prescribe anything to actually help me, just garbage that messes with my seratonin levels and makes things worse (cymbalta, lexapro), so I carry a bottle of lavender essential oil with me most of the time. Believe it or not, when an anxiety attack hits just breathing the oil will calm my nerves enough to keep me off a ledge. It isn't a medical solution, but it'll help till you can get one.

MrMeowgi, Letitia9 and KingPin! like this.