Anthony Vapes: Sigelei Snow Wolf 365 Review and Tech Test

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with a text review(and video link here
) for my honest review of the Sigelei Snow Wolf 365. No disclaimer will be needed, I purchased this myself from ecig-city for 65 bucks. So without further ado, lets jump into this mod

Introduction:

The Sigelei Snow Wolf 365 is a quad battery full series mod (16.8 input volts at full charged batteries) I has the same color screen as the Fuchai 213 plus and kaos mods. It works in dual or quad battery modes (didn’t test 2 battery mode because why carry such a bulky mod if you only plan to use 2 batteries) but did test it out in Quad Battery mode as usual. It’s available in 1 color which is a black body with SS top and bottom.

Manufacturers Specs:

Size:87*39.8*60.5mm

Main material:zinc alloy+aluminium alloy

Display:0.96〞TFT color screen

Wattages range:10W-220W/10W-365W

Temperature range:100℃-300℃/212℉-572℉

Voltage input:6.4V-8.4V/12.8V-16.8V

Voltage output:0.5V-7.5V/0.5V-12V

Max output current:40A

Battery support: 2*18650/4*18650

Modes:POWER SS Ti Ni200 TCR

Resistance range:0.1Ω-3.0Ω

Coil supporting:Kanthal/Titanium/Ni200/SS(304/316/317)/TCR

Testing Results:

Chart Link: http://imgur.com/N55lN1c

Basic thoughts, While the mod is limited due to the 40 amp limit So super low ohms (<.13) won’t give you the 200+ watts if you were looking to push that new TFV12 or Eco 12 to it’s limits with their top end coils, however for higher resistance (>.14) and under 250 watts it becomes a pretty accurate device and it’s a very consistent performer. The 12V output voltage is very high and good for higher ohm builds. One of the advantages of a full series mod over the series parallel ones. For everyday usage and under 250 watts it’s a good mod for power mode as long as you don’t go down to super low ohms. Great to pair with a huge RTA.

For Temp control (using SS wire in SS mode), it’s a surprisingly good performer. Easily the best out of the quad battery mods. It’s very consistent, feels pretty accurate, ramps up fast, allows you to select your starting wattage, protects against dry hits. Everything you want from a temp control mod. It may not be the best overall but it’s an improvement from the kaos (which wasn’t bad) and way better then the other quad battery mods so hard to complain. It handled every build from basic single coil, to fancy single coil, to several fancy dual coil builds)

Overall Impressions:

I’ve had this mod for about a month now (I like to be thorough with my reviews) The 1st thing that really impressed me about it is how well built it felt and how light it is. It really is a well made solid mod. I can’t imagine anyone having issues with it and it could probably take a beating. The menu system is simple and easy to use, while it isn’t feature rich it works and does a good job and gives great battery life. The color screen is really nice, TC performance is great, watt mode is solid under 250 watts. Hard to complain about this. It has it quirks (which I’ll go over in the pros and cons) but overall very impressed. This with an aromamizer plus and 20ml kit is the closest to an all day setup I can get

Pros:

· Handles 30mm attys with no overhang

· Temp control performance

· Build quality

· Color screen

· Feel and weight

· Watt mode performance (hit 300 and accurate under 250)

Cons:

· Misfires (about 25 in 3000 puffs)

· No way to rotate screen

· No Preheat for watts mode

· 40 amp limit (most quad mods are 50-55 amps)

Conclusion:

So with all that said, do I recommend this mod? I don’t like to do Hard yes or no, but this one leans heavily towards the yes. I think if you are looking for a good quad battery mod and are a temp control vapor this is a no brainer. If you are looking for a quad battery mod just for battery life and you vape around 150 watts or less it’s also one of the top options. I’d only say no if you are looking to push an eco 12 or TFV12 to 250+ watts due to the 40 amp limit or no if you don’t want a quad battery mod.

I want to thank you guys for reading (or watching or both) Stay tuned later this week when I do a face off between the 4 quad battery mods (maxo 315, rx300, gx350, and snow wolf 365) As always this is Anthony Vapes and I’m just keeping it honest, Hopefully you all can say you are doing the same and I’ll see you on the next review

Videos coming this week on my channel

05-17: Wismec Predator Review

05-18: Alien V Predator V Kaos face off

05-19: Quad Battery Mod Face off

Some upcoming reviews: Smoant Charon, Geekvape Mech Pro, SMoant Mobula, Aspire Archon, Voo Poo Drag, Pharaoh RTA, Aspire Cleito Exo, Kaos Erebus 25mm RTA, Envii Terra Octo RTA, Ijoy Lux, and many more. If you know a product you’d like to see me review, feel free to ask J

VU Sponsors