Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Rincoe Tix Pod Kit Tech Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Rincoe Tix Pod Kit, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links. Note this is not marked as a sample version.

Introduction:
The Rincoe Tix Pod kit is the latest Pod Kit from not well known vape manufacturer Rincoe. They started off a little over a year ago with a solid pod for the time named the ceto, then followed it up with a great mod with the manto. Since then it’s been a bit up and down though with 2 mediocre mods (manto x and s) and then a couple of solid power mode mods with the mechman 228w and mechman 80w. The Tix is a simple slim rectangle style AIO Pod with refillable pods and a built in 1000mah battery and button press to fire. It’s very similar in design to the artery pal 2 which released earlier this year. It’s available in 7 colors total, all mostly black but with different panel designs labeled as Vast Sky, Flame, Galaxy, UK flag, US flag, Blazing Skull, and Carbon Black. Looking around online I see them priced at 25-30 bucks. Elementvape has all colors in stock in the USA for 27.95 for the kit, and replacement pods for 12.95 (comes with 1 pod and 2 coils), and replacement coils for 16.95 a 5 pack.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Dimensions - 90.7mm by 43mm by 19mm
  • Integrated 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery
  • Wattage Output Range: 10-20W
  • 3 Power Levels - 3.3V, 3.65V, and Full Battery Output
  • Resistance Range: 0.3-3.0ohms
  • Zinc-Alloy, PC, and IML Chassis Construction
  • Shield Shaped Firing Button
  • LED Battery Life Indicator Light
  • Magnetic Chassis Pod Panel
  • Refillable Pod - Replaceable Coil
  • 2mL Pod Capacity
  • Food-Grade PTGC Pod Construction
  • Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
  • Rincoe TIX Coil Series

• Threaded Coil Installation

• Threaded Coil-Based Airflow Control Ring

• DTL & MTL Airflow Options

• Snap-In Pod Connection

• Low Battery Protection

• Charging Protection

• Short-Circuit Protection

• Lanyard Attachment Point

• MicroUSB Type C Port
Coil Options
  • 0.8ohm TIX Mesh Coil
  • 1.0ohm TIX Regular Coil
Included in box:
  • 1 Rincoe TIX Device
  • 1 Rincoe TIX Cartridge
  • 1 0.8ohm TIX Mesh Coil
  • 1 1.0ohm TIX Regular Coil
  • 1 Type C USB Cable
  • 1 Certificate Card
  • 1 Warranty Card
  • 1 User Manual
  • 1 Lanyard
Picture Album
album

Kit Rundown
The Rincoe Tix is thin rectangle style AIO (all in one) Pod kit, meaning there isn’t a separate mod or tank that can be used with anything else. It does have replaceable pods so you can carry spares, but those are sold separately and the coils are replaceable and you can reuse the pod like an Artery Pal 2, Breeze Nxt or Nord. It’s a good size all things considered. There is adjustable air as well which most pods don’t have which is cool, and it’s easy to adjust and just like we see on the breeze 2. It gives a loose MTL to restricted DTL vape. It has an average capacity of 2ml. The battery is listed at 1000mah and it’s an adjustable output device with 3 options. A low (3.3V) Medium (3.65V) and High (Direct Output). It features built in USB charging with a USB C Port and they list a charge rate of 1A max. I tested this 3 times with an inline USB meter and for the charge rate it charges at .67A max so a bit overrated on their part. It should be listed at .7A max. It charges full in about 1 hour and 45 minutes though which is good. Battery size wise i got 993mah to 999mah so good rating there. It does have passthrough vaping as well like most (pauses charging) so u can hit it while it’s charging. The drip tip is part of the pod itself and not replaceable like most.

The Rincoe Tix is very nicely built, but kind of lightweight as well. Paint wise i have the Galaxy which is a mostly matte black body but has a panel to look like well a galaxy and looks nice. No complaints or wearing on the paint. The pods attach to the battery via a spring system inside the body of the device. To remove the pod you have to remove the side panel which is held on via magnets then push down on the pod and slide it out. Works well and easy to do and the panel fits nice with almost no play. To replace the coils they unscrew from the AFC and screw into the AFC like a breeze 2 or artery pal 2 and the coil with the AFC screws into the pod. The filling method is solid and works well. It’s a standard rubber plug with a large hole and the plug is on the side so you don’t need to remove the pod to fill it. Just remove the plug and leave it sideways and fill. Works well so no complaints there.

Usage is pretty easy. It has 2 buttons one is a fire button on the front which is the rincoe logo and makes it look hidden as from pictures you wouldn’t know it was a button. The other is a mode button on the side that you click to cycle the power between low (red) Medium (blue) and High (green). Click fire 5 times to turn on or off. You can tap the fire button to see the battery charge as well. There are 2 LEDS on this device. One above the mode button and one below it. The one above it tells you the mode it’s on. The one below it is the battery level one. When vaping or pressing the fire button the color lets you know the battery charge. Green means Full to 50%, Blue means 15-50% and Red means 15% or less. Good enough meter and pretty standard on most pods but a 4th step would be nice and the spacing should be better. It doesn't change colors until half dead when most pods will change at 60-70% charge so i’m going to ding them there. It also doesn’t turn red unti way too low. They should have spaced it better. The pod is fully enclosed in the body and sadly very tinted so not easy to see juice level and disappointing that you can't see it without removing the side panel. Design-wise that’s my only major complaint from rincoe there, they should have added a juice window.

Coil Performance and details
The Rincoe Tix Pod Kit comes with 1 Pod but 2 coils which is great. All kits should always include 2 coils/pods. There are 2 coil options for this kit a 1 ohm and a .8 ohm coil. One of each is included. I used all 50/50 20-24mg juices in this device. I found both coils best on the medium setting. Neither of them chain vape well. Both are tier 2 for flavor which means not as good as the handful of best ones, but not bad at all and more than acceptable. Lifewise however both were pretty poor with me only getting 6ml from the .8 ohm coil and only 4 ml from the 1 ohm coil. The 1 ohm coil also slightly edges out the .8 ohm in flavor but not a big difference there. Overall decent flavor but bad coil life and they are overwicked so doesn't chain vape well.

Pros:
  • color options (7 total)
  • Average 2 ml capacity
  • Good build quality on battery
  • nice fitting side panel
  • good size for easy portability
  • good ratings for battery size
  • adjustable output
  • charges fast enough (about 1 hour and 45 mins)
  • pods are easy to remove and install as are coils
  • reusable pod (just replace coil)
  • easy to fill
  • Passthrough Vaping
  • led is easy to see for battery meter
  • excellent battery life
  • comes with 2 coils
  • flavor is acceptable from both coils but not great
  • adjustable airflow
Cons:
  • no juice window at all to see level
  • pods tinted too dark
  • battery meter spacing is off and 4th step would be nice
  • coil life is subpar
  • Overstated charge rate
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this POD kit or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, and this one I have to lean towards the no. It’s a nice device and really it’s a rip off of the artery pal 2 in almost every way except better built and has an adjustable output. But like the artery pal 2 even though the coils are better then what artery offers, they still aren’t up to par with coils from better pod systems so it’s another one of those nice devices let down by bad coils. I won't be adding this to my spreadsheet of recs which is linked below, feel free to check that out if you are in the market for anything.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and I'll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Rincoe

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done over 400 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadsheet of Recommendations here

Best of 2019 so far list here

Best of 2018 list here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors