Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Liasmo snow wolf 200 plus review

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review as always bro!

The testing is my favorite part of your reviews, good to see the power is accurate to 200W. I didn't even know it is supposed to be a 235W mod until I got to your test section.....lol.

I know we both got the mod at about the same time and my experience matches yours. I am going to email Laisimo about a firmware update to get rid of that bug when the mod sits too long and also to make the screen lock automatically after pressing the fire button.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great review as always bro!

The testing is my favorite part of your reviews, good to see the power is accurate to 200W. I didn't even know it is supposed to be a 235W mod until I got to your test section.....lol.

I know we both got the mod at about the same time and my experience matches yours. I am going to email Laisimo about a firmware update to get rid of that bug when the mod sits too long and also to make the screen lock automatically after pressing the fire button.
if they got rid of the bug, it would make it that much of a better mod. I was impressed with the testing. while it didn't live up to the 235 watts it claims, 200 out of a dual mod is nothing to shake your head about and more then acceptable IMO. plus it's so good in SS temp mode no reason to harp on being 35 watts short IMO

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks for the review matey way to many cons on this one for me the finger print magnet alone would be enough to do my OCD clean freak head in ...looks damn good if you don't pick it up though lol wonder if you can rig up a vape straw and something like a litter claw to vape it o_O:p

Out of interest do buttons works if there is a bit of e juice on the screen? Is it like a digitizer screen or do the on screen buttons compress?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the review matey way to many cons on this one for me the finger print magnet alone would be enough to do my OCD clean freak head in ...looks damn good if you don't pick it up though lol wonder if you can rig up a vape straw and something like a litter claw to vape it o_O:p

Out of interest do buttons works if there is a bit of e juice on the screen? Is it like a digitizer screen or do the on screen buttons compress?
it's like a digitizer. nothing presses in. haven't tried it with juice on the screen lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
it's like a digitizer. nothing presses in. haven't tried it with juice on the screen lol

I meant if there was a bit of leaking from the tank for any reason you know it can feel bit greasy until you clean it just wondering if screen would still work ok? Be a damn shame if lock stopped working or something until you did something about it

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I meant if there was a bit of leaking from the tank for any reason you know it can feel bit greasy until you clean it just wondering if screen would still work ok? Be a damn shame if lock stopped working or something until you did something about it
i can test it tonight. I'll just put a few drops of juice on the screen and see if it works ;)

VU Sponsors