Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Geekvape Gbox S100 review and tech test

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review!

Didn't realize it is only 100 watts, like you said it should have more for a dual 18650. I do like that the power is accurate according to your tests, just need a little more. I was really thinking about getting this but after watching your review I will wait for the Drone instead.

Thanks for the review, saved me $50!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice review!

Didn't realize it is only 100 watts, like you said it should have more for a dual 18650. I do like that the power is accurate according to your tests, just need a little more. I was really thinking about getting this but after watching your review I will wait for the Drone instead.

Thanks for the review, saved me $50!
No problem!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great review! So as attractive as this device is, and as much as I'd like to try squonking, between yours and VapeDon'tSmoke's reviews, I have to pass on this beauty. The 100w max I could probably live with, but the battery thing would annoy the hell outta me.
"It's the little things that kill."

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great review! So as attractive as this device is, and as much as I'd like to try squonking, between yours and VapeDon'tSmoke's reviews, I have to pass on this beauty. The 100w max I could probably live with, but the battery thing would annoy the hell outta me.
"It's the little things that kill."
I just provide the info so with it as you please ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edit, edit, edit.....lol. today with so much social media most people have short attention spans. Get to the point quick, show the power output quick and pros and cons quick. These days it is what everyone is looking for. I already know you know your shit, make it easy for those that don't know yet and you will be golden!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Edit, edit, edit.....lol. today with so much social media most people have short attention spans. Get to the point quick, show the power output quick and pros and cons quick. These days it is what everyone is looking for. I already know you know your shit, make it easy for those that don't know yet and you will be golden!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm thinking of cutting it down a bit. Mods I can probably do under 15 mins. Rtas are tricky because u wanna show how to build and wick so people can follow. Tanks and rdas should be less then 10 mins. Get in get out and done.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks for the review buddy ;) why did they max this out at 100 so strange should be at least 150 can't see why they did it other than the chip lacks the functionality to regulate at higher wattages or to protect people using crappier batteries or something?

The drone BF is by Lost Vape btw ...you forgot the kangertech Dripbox 160 for a dual battery as well hehe

One thing Mike vapes did mention is that the batteries fall out when you open the battery door which is a pain they should have separated the squonk and battery doors at the bottom

Out of interest how do you record all the detailed stats?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the review buddy ;) why did they max this out at 100 so strange should be at least 150 can't see why they did it other than the chip lacks the functionality to regulate at higher wattages or to protect people using crappier batteries or something?

The drone BF is by Lost Vape btw ...you forgot the kangertech Dripbox 160 for a dual battery as well hehe

One thing Mike vapes did mention is that the batteries fall out when you open the battery door which is a pain they should have separated the squonk and battery doors at the bottom

Out of interest how do you record all the detailed stats?
Yeah I forgot about the drip box. And lost vape think Vape I mix them up sometimes lol

Idk why they picked 100. You'd have to ask them.as far as the testing results I use an oscilloscope

VU Sponsors