Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Ehpro Fusion 2-in-1 Kit Tech Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Ehpro Fusion Kit. Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from Ehpro for the purpose of this review.

Introduction:
The Ehpro Fusion Kit is a new idea from ehpro that has a mod that features 2 chips capable of 100 watts each and with the included RDA allows you to power up each coil differently. When used with any other atty it acts as a standard 150 watt mod. It has 5 button layout with a plus and minus for each chip and 1 fire button. It’s available in 4 colors. All with black trim, yellow, orange, red, and SS with matching RDTA. The RDTA itself has 2 separate positive posts, 2 seperate tank sections for using 2 different flavors, and features bottom and side air.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Max Outside Diameter:41.541.884mm
  • Material:Zinc alloy
  • Battery:Detachable dual 18650 battery
  • Battery cover:Slide to open at the bottom
  • Threading:Spring dual 510 threading,compatible with single 510 threading
  • Atomizer:510 Threading atomizer
  • Contact pin:Gold plated stainless steel
  • Coil resistance range:0.06~3Ω
  • Output voltage:0.5~8V
  • Temperature control:200-600F 100-300℃
  • Power range:Dualway 0W-100W.single way 0-150W
  • Micro USB:Yes
  • Software update online:Yes
  • Work mode:TEMP/PWR/TCR/BYPASS
  • Material:High-temperature resistance glass+SS
  • Thread:510 thread
  • Eliquide storage way:2 separate eliquide tank
  • Capacity of eliguide:2ml*2
  • Adjust airflow:Yes
  • Coil:Dual coil(Single coil is also avaliable)
Included in box:
  • 1x Fusion Mod
  • 1x Fusion Tank
  • 1x Extra Glass Tank
  • 1x 810 Delrin Drip Tip
  • 1x Delrin 510 Drip TIp Adaptor
  • 2x Premade Fused Clapton Coils
  • 1x Standard 510 Pin
  • 1x Micro USB Cable
  • 1x Bag Of Spare Parts
Pictures and test results
Test Chart:
hNazGfk.png

Spreadsheet:
sMeB9hW.png

Separate settings on 2 builds:
2l8Te0b.png

Stock Shot Colors:
TZ106-%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%851280_03.jpg

Exploded Tank:
TZ106-%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%851280_16.jpg

Mod Features:
TZ106-%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%851280_17.jpg

RDTA disassembled:
NtJbv3c.jpg

RDTA Built (2 different coils):
pJQkTYX.jpg

RDTA Built and Wicked:
pHFOsPu.jpg

Box Contents:
F6WyLCW.jpg

Size Comparison:
UDmeu4i.jpg

Size comparison 2:
WMLiJzI.jpg

Handcheck:
RQ1jsoG.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this Mod, I liked the idea of what they were trying to do. The mod itself is like a bigger battlestar but not by much. The RDTA had an issue where one of the screws in the top negative post wouldn’t tighten down. I informed ehpro and they sent me a replacement. The replacement had the same issue and none of the spares worked, luckily i was able to find one that fit right from my spare screw kit. It’s almost as if that hole was made a little bigger then the rest. Building on the RDTA was pretty standard. It has a deck similar to the boreas V2 and while i normally don’t care for “extra metal” in this case it’s justified because it’s needed to separate the 2 positives so they can be used independently. All in all not a bad start minus the post screw issue on the RDTA. The menu system is easy 3 clicks and then adjust each using their set of plus and minus buttons.

Watt Mode Performance
Let’s get into some data. Resistances for this mod’s testing were done at .11, .15, .2 and .51 for the high resistance test. The mod reads resistance accurate and live. The wattage testing points were max watts (150), 125, 100, 75, 50 and 25. At .11 ohms the mod maxed out at 85 watts and 28 amps. The 28 amp limit is insanely low for a dual battery mod. 1st time i seen one under 30 personally. Most single can do 30 amps. The rest of the testing it hit low 1-2 watts so pretty dam accurate. At the .15 test it maxed out at 118 watts (and again 28 amps) and the rest of the testing hitting low from 1-4 watts so pretty accurate again.

For the .20 test it maxed out at 155 watts (28 amps again so consistent) meeting it’s spec of 150 watts advertised. The rest of the testing pretty accurate under 100 never being off by more than 2 watts except the 125 test where it was 133 watts. For the high resistance test of .51 it maxed out at 106 watts and 7.363 volts. For the rest of the testing it was 6 high, 2 high, and on point. My max wattage overall was 155 so it does reach the 150 promised and exceeds it.The max amps (28) is really low for a dual battery mod and more in line with most single battery mods. Most dual battery mods are around 35-40. The 7.363 volts is solid for a dual battery mod. The mod never got hot or warm in my testing outside of the top plate which absorbs heat from the atty. But never got too hot IMO. just a little warm. overall one of the cooler running mods out there. Output was smooth and consistent. Overall it’s a solid performer under 100 watts and does meet it’s wattage claims, but it’s low amp limit makes it not great for sub .2 ohm vaping.

The 3rd part of this is the independent wattage (or even running one in TC and one in power mode) where each chip of the mod powers 1 coil each on a dual coil build. Outside of the obvious crank one high crank one low and watch it where you can see it works i also hooked up separate leads and you can see here

where there is different output to each coil so in short, it does work as advertised. I didn’t do a full range of testing independently due to it only being compatible with the 1 atomizer, but I did want to show in a visual that it does indeed work as promised allowing 2 separate outputs to 2 separate coils in the same atomizer, so it does come through on that particular promise as well

Temperature Control
Using SS316 wire with the default SS mode. I tested 8 builds ranging from single round spaced single and dual coils, to fancy single coil and Fancy dual coil builds and 1 time on the included RDTA with 2 separate coils firing each independently as well as both at the same time. The mod did 1 thing good, never came close to a dry hit. Outside of that though not much to say even cranking it up to 600f (max temp) didn’t produce a good vape cutting off way too early and throttling back hard. Overall it’s good at not getting dry hits but never really produces a decent vape so i’m gonna give it a no-go for temp control usage

Other Usage Notes
The mod has a nice feel and weight to it. It’s slightly larger than a battlestar and same shape. I didn’t do a disassembly on this one as i didn’t feel a need to. The screen is a good size and bright. The menu system is simple 3 clicks to cycle through modes which you can do independently. The main draw of this kit being the ability to put in 2 different coils in the same atomizer and power each one independently and it does work as promised. It’s easy to adjust all the settings and simple to use.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Fusion RDTA
Now to talk a little about this RDTA, it’s not really something you can buy separate so not going to spend a ton of time on it, however it does come with a standard 510 pin so you can use it on another mod. It’s a pretty basic RDTA with both bottom and side airflow. It has a velocity like deck but bigger like the boreas or troll RTA which is needed since it has 2 separate positive posts one to connect to each part of the 510 to allow the dual firing mode to work. It’s not great for really high watt builds however works great in the 40-80 watt range with decent sized coils. The flavor is pretty good maybe a little above average but if you use it as 2 separate single coils attys in a sense (turn only one chip on at a time) you’ll get some flavor loss making it a little below average as a single coiler but not too bad. The other way to use it is to run a stronger flavor and low watts with a weaker flavor at high watts to kind of blend them together. It also works well doing this. I like the idea of how it’s essentially 2 decent single coil set-ups in one package so you can vape different flavors. It’s probably it’s best use. Mixing flavors is cool as well, but could also be done by just mixing them in a bottle and putting them in the same tank after lol.

It uses a standard 810 drip tip but the top cap attached to the air adjust is delrin threaded which i’m not a fan of. The fill holes are 1 for each side of the tank and it’s a side fill like the limitless RDTA. All in all It’s a pretty good atty but nothing special outside of the separate coil usage. In case you didn’t read the intro, i did have an issue with one of the posts being a little too big for one of the post screws as well.

Pros:
  • Does fire different watts on different coils
  • Power mode above .2 ohms
  • Looks and style
  • Easy menu system
  • comfortable shape
  • Large Bright Screen
  • color options
  • Does something unique that works
Cons:
  • Low amp limit
  • post screw issue in RDTA
  • Delrin threaded top cap on RDTA
  • really best for it’s intended use and not as a separate mod
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this kit or not? Well i wouldn’t put it on my sheet (guess that answers that question lol) or say it’s worth buying for the mod only, I will say if you are a collector or like the idea of what does, it does work as it should and you’d probably enjoy it. I find it best used as essentially 2 full single coil set ups allowing you to easily change juices between vapes. Outside of that though, It’s really not for everyone. So basically if you like the gimmick it does deliver, if not you're not missing out on anything.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank Ehpro for sending me this for the purpose of this review.

The Fusion 2 in 1 kit is available in china here https://www.efun.top/ehpro-2-in-1-fusion-150w-kit.html for 52.49

Or in the US here https://eciggity.com/fusion-2-in-1-kit-by-ehpro/ for 58.49 (code reddit10)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's pretty self explanatory

Yeah, I thought so too...
It's a snarky petty shot that appears to elevate you to some higher plane of ethics and question the credibility of all your readers.
In short, it's more of your drama queenery. You provoke intentionally and then play the victim.

I liked the first half of your review but for fuck's sake dude... Let it go.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, I thought so too...
It's a snarky petty shot that appears to elevate you to some higher plane of ethics and question the credibility of all your readers.
In short, it's more of your drama queenery. You provoke intentionally and then play the victim.

I liked the first half of your review but for fuck's sake dude... Let it go.
LMAO if that's how you comprehended it, i feel bad for you. it's something i've posted in every written review and said in every video and yet only you comprehend it in such a matter, so probably worth looking in the mirror to find the real issue here

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's something i've posted in every written review and said in every video and yet only you comprehend it in such a matter,
so probably worth looking in the mirror to find the real issue here
Right... I get it. It's your statement of superiority... None of us are as honest as you...

We should all go check ourselves in the mirror in our aspirations to be as noble as you.

Then maybe later you won't have to scold us for being dishonest and beneath you at the end of all your reviews.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Right... I get it. It's your statement of superiority... None of us are as honest as you...

We should all go check ourselves in the mirror in our aspirations to be as noble as you.

Then maybe later you won't have to scold us for being dishonest and beneath you at the end of all your reviews.
or you know coming into someone's review and calling them a drama queen over a catch phrase, and not realizing the irony of one's actions is quite laughable. Sounds like you have an inferiority complex not the other way around as you claim

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen... AV... for once in your life read... and absorb...

I'm not your adversary nor am I any part of your past forum drama or any pathetic 'post likes' clique bullshit.
Screw the side busters and the likes. I'm talkin to you straight up, man to man; And I am telling you your little "sign-off" shot
takes away from an otherwise credible review.

I can't believe you do all that nice work, write up a solid body of information,
and then screw it all up with your petty 'fuck you' to the reader at the end.

I've given you good advice before about your thin skin... But you've never accepted it in the spirit it was given.
And now you're launching this preemptive superior pissy sounding "sign-off" that questions other members' honesty?

Dude, I'm rooting for you. Remove the snarky butthurt from the above and you'd have a helluva review.

Please just read and don't respond for a while. Sometimes your friends aren't who you think they are.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I tend to like these written reviews.

It's really easy for me to go back and quickly find information where a review in video format has me watching the entire video over again.

I've always liked your written reviews Anthony and this one is no different.

The whole catch phrase to me is no different then Jai Haze telling us how 'real' he has kept it then asking us if we keep it real to.

A lot of reviewers have catch phrases.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great review mate and this ^^

Just a sign off phrase to me ...no need to read into it

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The whole catch phrase to me is no different then Jai Haze telling us how 'real' he has kept it then asking us if we keep it real to.

Maybe, but I've only seen one who aims to provoke those who've clashed with his review opinions before.

I didn't say anything about 'catch phrases'... I said something about all the past drama queenery.
I said his reviews will have more credibility to more people if he eliminates the snarky personal bs at the end.

I stand by what I said. great review, arrogant sign-off intended to bait others.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I tend to like these written reviews.

It's really easy for me to go back and quickly find information where a review in video format has me watching the entire video over again.

I've always liked your written reviews Anthony and this one is no different.

exactly! and yeah i think both video and written reviews have their pros, but written is usually easier to find an answer to a question quickly

Great review mate and this ^^

Just a sign off phrase to me ...no need to read into it
exactly
Maybe, but I've only seen one who aims to provoke those who've clashed with his review opinions before.

I didn't say anything about 'catch phrases'... I said something about all the past drama queenery.
I said his reviews will have more credibility to more people if he eliminates the snarky personal bs at the end.

I stand by what I said. great review, arrogant sign-off intended to bait others.
lol again only you in my 150+ reviews I've done and the roughly 500k veiws I've gotten between video and written reviews has found this to be snarky. I've said that phrase long before any "personal bs" as you call it it's not aimed at people who've clashed with my opinions, the whole reason i started doing reviews was i was sick of BS reviewers saying everything is awesome, so it was intended towards shill reviewers, not towards anyone else. and honesty is always the best policy but the fact you'd get so butthurt over a catch phrase really implies either you have one hell of a guilty conscience, or you are just here to start shit. either way i'm not changing it, if you don't like it, you can not read it lol

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...it was intended towards shill reviewers...

Right... and that is exactly my point.
You taking parting shots at your competition (other reviewers) DURING YOUR reviews, makes you
look like a pouty, insecure child.

Your personal feelings against others have nothing to do with this (or any) product review.
Not to mention that you aren't at all qualified to judge who is a shill reviewer and who isn't.

Like I've said before, I like your reviews. You just need to decide whether you comport as a dignified pro
or a defensive, petulant whinging crybaby who must always have the last word.

In other words Richard... your words will carry more weight if you act like a man.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Right... and that is exactly my point.
You taking parting shots at your competition (other reviewers) DURING YOUR reviews, makes you
look like a pouty, insecure child.

Your personal feelings against others have nothing to do with this (or any) product review.
Not to mention that you aren't at all qualified to judge who is a shill reviewer and who isn't.

Like I've said before, I like your reviews. You just need to decide whether you comport as a dignified pro
or a defensive, petulant whinging crybaby who must always have the last word.

In other words Richard... your words will carry more weight if you act like a man.
not competition as it's a hobby for me, and only if someone feels guilty would they consider it a pot shot so..... i'm not a pro i'm a hobbyist, you however are a crybaby which you can go make a thread to cry about how a reviewer called you a crybaby if you'd please i'm sure the normal allotment of people will jump in and rub your booty and make you feel better

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone tell me what chip is in this mod?... And how tall the mod measures?

Usually reviewers include these things in their reviews... maybe I missed it.
I see the word "diameter" used in regard to a measurement of the mod... I have absolutely no idea what that could mean.
Diameters are for round things Richard. This mod isn't round.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
what-if-i-told-you-you-are-only-a-legend-in-your-own-mind.jpg

No answer though.......

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-16_19-49-13.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-16_19-49-13.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5

VU Sponsors