Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA/RTA review

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice. Well done. I wicked mine just like you did after watching the vid. What a tank. Massively impressed. Looks great on my Maxo too!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice. Well done. I wicked mine just like you did after watching the vid. What a tank. Massively impressed. Looks great on my Maxo too!
That's a great combo! Glad you enjoy it. I made a mistake of leaving the afc and jfc open when filling and it still didn't leak or flood. Was very impressed with that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a great combo! Glad you enjoy it. I made a mistake of leaving the afc and jfc open when filling and it still didn't leak or flood. Was very impressed with that

Enabler #2.....:cry:.....:wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like your video's, Anthony...not trying to hawk others wares, just the facts man, just the facts.....:)

You're doing really good just starting out...!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I really like your video's, Anthony...not trying to hawk others wares, just the facts man, just the facts.....:)

You're doing really good just starting out...!
Thanks! Can't wait to start playing with my oscilloscope and come up with a mod testing procedure

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wtf, bro, you do reviews? This whole time I hadn't noticed, nice.
Yeah just started about 2 months ago. Trying to do 1 a week plus some first looks and general vaping stuff. Also gonna do Tech reviews on mods. I'm working on one for the Battlestar

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah just started about 2 months ago. Trying to do 1 a week plus some first looks and general vaping stuff. Also gonna do Tech reviews on mods. I'm working on one for the Battlestar

Sweet, nice review btw. For some reason, I thought you were much older from talking with you and you act very mature. Looking forward to seeing more stuff. Good luck with your fan base and subs man! Don't forget about me when u get all big on us :teehee:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sweet, nice review btw. For some reason, I thought you were much older from talking with you and you act very mature. Looking forward to seeing more stuff. Good luck with your fan base and subs man! Don't forget about me when u get all big on us :teehee:

Lol I'm older then I look but appreciate the kind words. I'll never forget the VU lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got one of the Plus RDTA's coiled and wicked yesterday. I'm thinking about taking the Dremel to those holes in the airflow, makes it feel really restricted compared to the Modfather attys, although the flavor is on par with the Modfather.

Have one I need to send back, the threading is fucked up on the 510, won't screw into any mod....unbelievable..!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Got one of the Plus RDTA's coiled and wicked yesterday. I'm thinking about taking the Dremel to those holes in the airflow, makes it feel really restricted compared to the Modfather attys, although the flavor is on par with the Modfather.

Have one I need to send back, the threading is fucked up on the 510, won't screw into any mod....unbelievable..!
That's crazy 1st dud I heard about. I like the air but go for it if u want. I'll have to side by side them to see but messing with that messes with the ratio of air in to chimney size ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's crazy 1st dud I heard about. I like the air but go for it if u want. I'll have to side by side them to see but messing with that messes with the ratio of air in to chimney size ;)

I wasn't planning on going nuts with a dremel, but regardless, you can crank the airflow down a little if too much metal is removed.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anthony....after trying the other That1Vape custards, the apricot custard takes the cake for flavor, for my taste-buds anyway. Blueberry custard is good too.

The rainbow custard comes in second, the apricot blueberry is about the same, close second. I didn't really like the blackberry custard, but it's vapable. Everyone has different tastes, these are just what I like.

They all are quality juice at affordable prices.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I wasn't planning on going nuts with a dremel, but regardless, you can crank the airflow down a little if too much metal is removed.
True that. I like how it guards against condensation though

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anthony....after trying the other That1Vape custards, the apricot custard takes the cake for flavor, for my taste-buds anyway. Blueberry custard is good too.

The rainbow custard comes in second, the apricot blueberry is about the same, close second. I didn't really like the blackberry custard, but it's vapable. Everyone has different tastes, these are just what I like.

They all are quality juice at affordable prices.
I agree very good quality at a good price. It's an approved vendor for me for sure. But can't take all the credit. Deucesjack introduced me to them

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice video... Thanks.... But next time put the dog outside..... I couldn't concentrate on the rta watching him licking his balls the whole time.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice video... Thanks.... But next time put the dog outside..... I couldn't concentrate on the rta watching him licking his balls the whole time.....

Lmao. Yeah I changed the angle now for my latest videos to focus more on me.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh yeah forgot to mention add water to the aquarium, it's starting to look a bit low.....

Yeah it evaporates fast. I clean and refill it twice a month. By the time I go to clean and refill that's what it looks like. I seem to lose about 1.5 gallons a week

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it evaporates fast. I clean and refill it twice a month. By the time I go to clean and refill that's what it looks like. I seem to lose about 1.5 gallons a week

Keep the top sealed or get a new top and cut it close to the filters. Keep it as closed as possible, that should keep evaporation down to a minimal. This water is evaporating into your house !

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Keep the top sealed or get a new top and cut it close to the filters. Keep it as closed as possible, that should keep evaporation down to a minimal. This water is evaporating into your house !

It's ok I live in a desert the more water the better lmao. I have filters around the house too for better air quality. My top isn't very sealed up. It's a pretty basic tank set up. I was thinking of getting one of those tube filters that are heavy duty though.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great review buddy ;) looking forward too the s100 review!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the taste of this....

77e5be81af6c3f27fcad7e5923e18ad9.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170402_024847.jpg
    IMG_20170402_024847.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

VU Sponsors