Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This took me weeks of thinking and smelling different flavors to come up with:
'Italian Blu'

Neroli FA 5%
Blue Cheese TFA 8%
Sea Buckthorn TFA 5%
Pear TFA 3%

I did a shake & vape test and I'm loving it as a dessert wine flavor. I know what you're thinking "blue cheese, gross"?!! Same as I did for months of seeing that flavor listed. Curiosity got the best of me, so I bought 8ml of the flavor. It's not like smelling a bag of blue cheese, it's more on the floral side as if there was a blue cheese flower in the real world and this is the nectar from the flower.

This is pretty sweet tasting so I can't see me vaping it all day (though I can't stop "testing" it).

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is definitely one of the more creative recipes that I've seen posted, I'll give you that :).

I'm not a Blue Cheese fan at all, so I don't know if I could honestly break down and buy a sample because the thought of eating it truly makes me a little nauseous. It's one of few cheeses that I can't eat. Given your description, it does make me curious and I won't say that I'm not a bit tempted to try it given the other flavors don't sound bad....but I've never tried Sea Buckthorn.

How's that one on it's own?

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
will this take me weeks/months to get it out of my coils? :D a little olive oil and green lettuce may go well with this ..

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have vaped all of the 15 ml of my first batch. The first two days the flavor was really nice. Day three I may have forgotten to shake before use and it was almost like vaping a bag of blue cheese. While I have eaten blue cheese right from the bag, vaping it was not good.
My next batch I will drop the Blue Cheese TFA to 5% in hopes of keeping all the flavors playing nicely beyond day 2.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha this is awesome. I will try this someday.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This mix is still in my top 7 mixes. I like to try different versions and my latest is a more complex tasty version.This version is a bit sweeter while still being savory.
As of this posting, I am doing shake and vape. It will change after 3 days of aging and if I remember I will provide an update.

Neroli FA 5%
Blue Cheese TFA 5%
Sea Buckhorn TFA 5%
Pear TFA 3%
Hickory Smoke TFA 0.5%
Torrone FA 1.5%
Red Oak TFA 2%

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmm, I'm going to add some hot red pepper and chicken and get a buffalo wing vape!

VU Sponsors