Become a Patron!

Another Pink slip in my PO Box

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hate having to sigh for shit when the post office closes at 1pm here in this little shit town im in and IF I don't have to work Saturday I might be able to go sign for my order..So now my order is here and I cant fucking get it from the post office that's literally 50yards from my house and it will just sit there another week till Saturday..I hate those fucking pink slips:gaah::cuss2::headbang:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It says china on the slip so I don't know if its from gearbest or fasttech..had orders with both..lol

Hopefully im off Saturday so I can go get my vape mail:wait:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ewwwww, a wifey.o_O..I have a girlfriend but she cant sign for me..Post office wont allow it:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ewwwww, a wifey.o_O..I have a girlfriend but she cant sign for me..Post office wont allow it:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Well that's bullshit. She's an adult signature. I didn't know it made a difference WHO, as long as they were of age.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's probably the best thing about my husband's name, "Shelby".. one of those names that can be either male or female... so if i sign "Shelby," they don't know it's not really me... or him, as the case may be :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I noticed Gear Best is more likely to ask for a signature than Fast Tech, also, not all signatures have to be to the recipient only.

Gear Best has never required only the recipient sign

Look for a spot on the slip that lets you authorize someone else to pick up the package for you. I'm sure it's there, I just think it's not painfully obvious in its wording.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless it specifically says Restricted Delivery then they can't stop anyone over 18 with the Slip to pick it up. You can always send it with her signed. Look on the back of the Slip, left side and check they box authorizing her to do so.
Also, they signature thing is a new "revenue creator" that they - management- has instituted for us. It's a pain in the ass, trust me. I deliver them daily. All you have to do is put a note on your mailbox. Tell him to scan delivered, press 8 and sign the damn thing. Again, something I do daily. Pink slips suck and I know most of the people on my route. They never get a pink slip, just a package. =)

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unless it specifically says Restricted Delivery then they can't stop anyone over 18 with the Slip to pick it up. You can always send it with her signed. Look on the back of the Slip, left side and check they box authorizing her to do so.
Also, they signature thing is a new "revenue creator" that they - management- has instituted for us. It's a pain in the ass, trust me. I deliver them daily. All you have to do is put a note on your mailbox. Tell him to scan delivered, press 8 and sign the damn thing. Again, something I do daily. Pink slips suck and I know most of the people on my route. They never get a pink slip, just a package. =)

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Could I perhaps persuade you to transfer to Valdez Alaska?

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could I perhaps persuade you to transfer to Valdez Alaska?
I would love to live in Alaska. Especially during the summer down here in Louisiana. LoL

VU Sponsors