Another new member, saying hello

1970bobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello to everyone.

I came across this forum a couple of months ago and gained a considerable amount of good info
lurking around. So I thought I would join up.
I was checking out a fantastic custom Reo on this forum and after seeing this cats work decided i need to talk with some of these folks.
Anyhow like all exsmokers, I smoked too long and gave it up about 8 months ago and switched to vaping. Did the starter kit and dont think I have quit spending money since? ha.
I am more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser I guess??? Run a kayfun on an I stick as my stealth work vape
and run an EA, Silver Bullet M, Reo and Sigelei at home. Drip and Sub Tank.

Been an enjoyable ride wish i would have joined a forum and learned more upfront. (Would have skipped some baby steps... with gear and such)

Hope to talk with many of you folks in the future... With that I'll shut up.... Hey lets have a vape...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, sounds like you will fit right in. ;)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard , i just thought i would say , and i mean this sincerely by the way but if your not all there , meaning your not exactly right in the head you'll have a huge advantage with communicating with other members here .

At least thats how it worked for me , i really only get along with people who are not working with a full deck , i'm missing a ton of cards myself so i'm pretty sure i'm not all there , how do i know , when complete strangers walk up to you on the street and say , man something is seriously wrong with you you start believing it .

Anyways i'm sure you'll fit right in. After your here for a day or two i will need your home phone #'s , your work # where i can reach you during the day and your email address and cell phone #'s where i can reach you right away .

The above is an important step in out budding relationship so don't be shy.

No , of course i'm not serious, only home phone #'s are exchanged at first.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lurking around is kind of creepy but welcome to the underground

VU Sponsors