Become a Patron!

Another help me choose a mod thread

wishbone

Member For 3 Years
I want a new toy to play with and have narrowed my choices down to a handful of devices. There will normally be a Siren 2 on the mod, with SS316 coils between .4 and .6. In TC mode, which I prefer, I set the wattage around 35 and the temperature around 430. I will be picking up an RDA to try dripping to see if I want to go with a squonker down the road. I prefer not to blow huge clouds, more of a flavor chaser. I am currently using an MPV 4, I also have a Hohm Wrecker G2 (it is too big to take out of the house), and an Innokin Pebble for going really small.

The mods I am looking at are as follows:

Smoant Cylon
Revenger X
HCigar VT DNA 75D
Modefined Sirius
Aspire Speeder

I am leaning towards either the Smoant or the HCigar, but the Revenger X looks good, and I think it would be the most pocketable.

I doubt I would go wrong with any of these, but appreciate any thoughts or feedback anyone has. Thanks in advance!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
IMHO, I'd get the HCigar, due to having a DNA75D. The DNA board can be fine tuned to your preference by utilizing Escribe and your computer. Personally, I make the final adjustments in Escribe using the "Device Monitor", in order to look at the temperature curve, trying to get the curve as steady to the preset temperature, as possible.

wishbone

Member For 3 Years
Thanks all. Got a Smoant Cylon on the way, the Siren 2 to put on top of it, and a wasp nano to drip on to see if I want to go the bottom feeder ourte for my next purchase.

I appreciate the feedback!

Oh, forgot to add, grabbed an Opus C3100 charger and some new Samsung 30Q's for the new mod, and my Hohm G2

emt_horton88

Member For 2 Years
I am leaning towards either the Smoant or the HCigar, but the Revenger X looks good, and I think it would be the most pocketable.

I will tell you that my Revenger won’t even heat up regular plain ol nothing fancy Clapton coils without overheating the mod. Not sure if this has been fixed on the X but I do know if you want to run an RDA on the Revenger, you may want to rethink it. I’m cutrently running a cascade tank on my revenger and I love it. Mod works perfectly. They’re sturdy and take a beating.

VU Sponsors