Become a Patron!

Anais Frontier box mod. «Stylish, compact, Functional, but…»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, friends!;)

Here is my review on box mod Anais Frontier by a young brand - ANAIS.
1-7.png

It came to me like a secret agent, guys) I had no info about its shipping at all and, looking at the box we can`t say anything about, what it could contain (except, that it`s heavy and that this is not an atomizer).

11-6.png
It contains only the company`s name and scratch code for authentication.
12-5.png
Well, i know, why ANAIS `ve made such a strict decision about the box! They would like to impress us and make happy, when open it.
Here comes....A beautiful box mod with a resin insert around the body, USB cable adapter to 18650 battery and... 18650 battery!!! That`s cool!
But there is no user manual))) Damn! I`m a person who hates them and prefer to know about different modes by yourself, but this solution is a critical moment - it must be in the box..

10-6.png
Anais Frontier can works with 26650 and 18650 batteries and maximum wattage is 80 Watts. As you can point out, lots of manufacturers make their devices, which suite 1/2/3 possible sources of power, and I thanks them, this is a good decision.

There is an interesting thing with USB cable - it has marking, but no info about current. I`ve checked it and found, that such a cable is produced by Samsung Co. Maybe...:D

Anais Frontier specifications:
Sizes:
90 mm / 57 mm / 35 mm;
Thread: 510, spring-loaded;
Operating wattage: 5-80W;
Maximum charge current: 1A (I can point it, because there is no other info)
Battery: High-rated 18650 (with adapter) or 26650;
Modes: Power, TC (Ni, Ti, SS);
Temperature range: 200-600 °С
On the face side we see some buttons: «Fire», «+» and «-». They are comfortable and don`t jingle. Then, we have a colorful informative display and micro USB port.
2-6.png
Left, right and back sides have a beautiful resin insert, which make device heavy, but looks impressive. The company`ve launched it with 5 colors and my color - hasn`t mentioned. Maybe this is a limited series for reviewers, I don`t know.
Look at this anatomic back side! It`s easy and comfort for to hold on. Box mod doesn`t slipper in hand and fits it.

4-7-181x300.png
5-7-188x300.png
3-6-184x300.png

The bottom has some holes for venting, and a circle cap with thread. As a fact, its notch isn`t really deep and for me – it`s uncomfortable to screw and unscrew, but it`s not a critical moment.
Also, cap has a polarity sign inside, which makes the process of battery`s set up easier.
7-6.png

8-6.png
On the top there is a large platform for even a really fat atomizers. There is a little levitation, but I think, that it`s good and will prevent you to scratch the material of Frontier`s surface.

6-7.png
While the first set of battery - Anais Frontier turns on by itself and we see the main display. And when we turn it off (5 time press "Fire") - a special phrase appears on display.

20-2.png

Of course, all your next on/off manipulations can be made by 5 time "Fire" press.

Display shows us such indices as wattage, mode, voltage, resistance, temperature, battery`s level and the temperature of box mod entrails. They don`t mix and can be read easily.

13-5.png

If we want to go to modes menu, we need to press "Fire" for three times. Then we see a simple modes choice.

15-2-193x300.png

18-2-190x300.png
16-3-197x300.png
17-2-188x300.png

Want to lock buttons? Not a problem! Push "Fire" and "+" buttons together for a few seconds. Unlock is made for a such a combination.

19-3.png

You`re in a hurry and screw your tank uncorrectly? The system`ll tell you about this.

14-4.png

These`re all menu modes. Simple? Yes, but such a fact compansates the lack of user manual:p

-Sizes. Well, they are middle, but because of resin – box mod is heavy.
-Quality and Assembly. No mistakes, no backlashes! Great work, guys!
-Design. Frontier looks stylish and will suite all the clothes, which you wear everyday.
-Set is standard, but rich! Adapter and 18650 battery`re included! But, guys, why there is no user manual? Some people can only read it offline, think about it!
-Autonomy.You can choose between 2 types of batteries – 18650 and 26650. Of course, 26650 has a better autonomy, but if you don`t have it – please, use your own 18650 and vape almost all the work day on middle wattage. There is a trouble: on wattage higher from 60W device gets hot, overheating protection begins to work, and you can`t use it. So, if you`re fond of «High Watt» - «Frontier» - isn`t for you.

Pros:
•Design;
•Quality and assembly;
•Informative display;
•Intuitive menu;
•18650 battery in set;
•Can work with 18650 and 26650 batteries

Cons:
•Weight;
•No user manual in box;
•Price;
•Gets hot on wattage from 60W

CV
Anais «Frontier» is a competitive product, which has a stylish design, and good functional – will suite vapers, who are fond of vape on 25-55W and not so high Temperature, using the most popular modes, as, for example, Power and TC, and who like to look stylish. Anais`ve made a good step, and I think, that Frontier can reach its own fans.
21-2.png

Thanks to Anais Co for the sampe!
You can buy this device here.

VU Sponsors