Become a Patron!

American Vendor for unregulated box mods...help please

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats up VU, I'm hoping some of you guys can assist me. I ordered a wooden box mod from fasttech with an expected shipping date of March 25th, well it didn't ship, now it says restocking, and I'm leaving for training in a couple weeks. I'm in the Army and am trying to get a box fast before I leave with out paying a ridiculous amount for shipping, so I'm assuming the only way to do that is to find an American Vendor. Thanks for any help!

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the Tesla Invader can be found in us vendor sites its probably similar to what you wanted off fasttech

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
are you able to get to a b&m ? it will cost a bit more but most stock at least one tesla invader or similar unregulated box for around 40 and no wait

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im sure some b&ms stock them it just depends where you live and how many b&ms are around you. id say its worth checking

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ended up ordering on ebay. I went to all my b&ms here but they were either sold out or didnt carry unregulated boxes. And there is tons of shops around me. First time stepping foot in a vape shop in over 2 months since i started making my own juice. Im done paying rediculous markup unless i absolutely have to

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a demitri mechanical box. I used one from a friend and loved it. Then i tried a box mod with the wires and those were just garbage compared to ones without wires. You can tell a huge difference is voltage drop

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its not the wooden one, but its still a great box. I think i would like a wooden box better if i made it myself, get more pride out of vaping on it

VU Sponsors