Become a Patron!

American Lung Association's Lies About E-Cigarettes are Dangerous and Irresponsible

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
WOW! They have some seriously delusional folks at the American Lung Association. If you have quit smoking using e-cigs, you have not quit smoking? I added the question mark at the end of that last statement because WTF?!? The American Lung Association went with a period, just a bizarre statement. So if an alcoholic quits drinking booze but still drinks water they haven’t quit drinking alcohol. Hopefully the mainstream media will take the American Lung association to task and call them out on this B.S. I’m looking at you Geraldo, you owe me after stealing several hours of my life during your special in the 80’s opening Al Capone’s vault. That was a bust but he can make up for that by calling out the ALA. Oprah hasn’t been busy maybe she can take the cause. Well that’s my dual cents on the nonsense

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So apparently not smoking isn’t quitting. :huh:

I think they’re pushing people to the lozenges and patches, and other bullshitty quitting methods, because they don’t really work!

What better way to look like you really do want people to quit smoking, while pushing them towards ineffective methods that will eventually lead people back to smoking.

The truth is that there isn’t anything that works better than vaping for smoking cessation. If BT had come up with vaping, it would be approved everywhere now!

Stop lying already, ALA. :shame:

VU Sponsors