Become a Patron!

American Lung Association Condemns 2.5 Million Ex-Smokers for Using E-Cigarettes to Quit

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In addition to rubbing vapers' noses in the ground and showing them
disrespect, the American Lung Association is lying through its teeth
about the health consequences of e-cigarette use, claiming that they
cause "popcorn lung" and "irreversible lung damage" and that e-liquid
contains "formaldehyde and acrolein."

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m surprised they didn’t bring up the “juice is anti freeze” thing. It’s about as true as all the other bs about vaping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PG is a non toxic waterline antifreeze used in RV''s. with anti corrosion products added.
DO NOT VAPE RV ANTI FREEZE

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pg is also used during Winters to keep livestock water troughs from freezing. This is likely why it is then perceived as the same antifreeze used in automobiles. It is but is not the same thing.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
PG is also "Pet Safe" anti-freeze.

upload_2019-9-3_1-38-41.png
It won't hurt your pet if they drink some.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PG is a non toxic waterline antifreeze used in RV''s. with anti corrosion products added.
DO NOT VAPE RV ANTI FREEZE

Thanks, AJ. I’ll try not to. Now I know why I hate PG!

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PG is also "Pet Safe" anti-freeze.

View attachment 145388
It won't hurt your pet if they drink some.

Just in case you have some antifreeze laying around and your pet decides it’s a great idea to drink it! Does that happen at all? But I don’t drive, so what do I know?
Good articles as always, Sick. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just in case you have some antifreeze laying around and your pet decides it’s a great idea to drink it! Does that happen at all?

It does for sure happen. A car/truck can have a leak in the carburettor which spills out antifreeze. At one time antifreeze was given a sweet taste & odor, making it seductive for critters to lap up. Many were the stories of people losing dogs and cats due to antifreeze poisoning. There were even dastardly people that put it out on purpose for critters to get. Such people still exist.

The Pg used in vaping while being a form of solution that acts as an antifreeze, is not the toxic variety that was used in automotive antifreeze. Our Pg is a different type than what was used. So this is why I say it is but is not the same thing. There's a broad area in chemicals like that and of course toxicology will always tell us, "it's the dose that matters" based on physiology of the "target" and their variables/vectors.

The way up is the way down and every path leads you to there you are. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors