Become a Patron!

America needs a candid smoking control champion

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, there's Brad Rodu, Dr. Michael Siegel, and Clive Bates.... Those aren't good enough?

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well, there's Brad Rodu, Dr. Michael Siegel, and Clive Bates.... Those aren't good enough?

Andria

NO, The CDC, ALA, ACS, etc... need to get on board.

When you have the head of the FDA saying one thing and the CDC along with the public health orgs saying the opposite it causes confusion amongst would be switchers.
It also makes them all look like a bunch of political agenda driven morons.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Smoker's make people rich, vaping isn't there yet. It always comes down to money. Our health is a non issue for them.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NO, The CDC, ALA, ACS, etc... need to get on board.

When you have the heard of the FDA saying one thing and the CDC along with the public health orgs saying the opposite it causes confusion amongst would be switchers.
It also makes them all look like a bunch of political agenda driven morons.

Well, that's probably because they ARE all a bunch of political agenda-driven morons. As well as corrupt, taking money from BP and BP's agents provocateurs . to say whatever BP wants them to say. But mostly just morons -- just look at how the CDC and WHO handled that ebola shit a few years ago. The fact that there wasn't a global pandemic was due more to the extreme mortality of ebola than to any clear thinking on the part of the public health officials. I have no faith or trust in ANY of them, on ANY subject -- a Magic 8-Ball would dispense more wisdom than they are capable of.

Andria

VU Sponsors