Become a Patron!

Amazing tobacco juice?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very good stuff...But my all time fave Blueberry Muffin thingy is (BLUEBERRY BUCKLE by Bulk E-Juice) the addition of ginger makes a world of difference.

Hmm... ginger? Not sure I would like that, in a blueberry muffin flavor. Their description mentions cinnamon, but I'm not sure I woud like that either; I've tried the Capella "blueberry cinnamon crumble" and it tastes like burnt metal to me -- cinnemaldehyde instead of a baker's cinnamon flavor. Anything with cinnamaldehyde tastes like burnt metal to me, since about 4-5 months smoke-free.

I'd really like a flavor that's like the small blueberry mini-muffins with the streusel on top.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm... ginger? Not sure I would like that, in a blueberry muffin flavor. Their description mentions cinnamon, but I'm not sure I woud like that either; I've tried the Capella "blueberry cinnamon crumble" and it tastes like burnt metal to me -- cinnemaldehyde instead of a baker's cinnamon flavor. Anything with cinnamaldehyde tastes like burnt metal to me, since about 4-5 months smoke-free.

I'd really like a flavor that's like the small blueberry mini-muffins with the streusel on top.

Andria
After reading your post and thoughtfully thinking over my answer.I still suggest you try Blueberry Buckle...Yes its that damn good trust me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After reading your post and thoughtfully thinking over my answer.I still suggest you try Blueberry Buckle...Yes its that damn good trust me.

Hmm, I thought I'd give it a shot, but I have to either upload a copy of my ID or opt for signature shipping. Not sure about either TBH. HHV didn't ask me for either.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if this has been suggested already, but Halo seems to have some alright tobacco juices.
I myself am fond of Tribeca (tastes like a mouthful of nuts, only very slightly sweet) and Devlin (much sweeter in my opinion, with caramel notes).
Just now I am trying their Calico after steeping for like 2 months. Tastes clean, almost full bodied, slightly nutty, and a little dry. I like it.
I might return to some Doodlebugs juices I discarded in the past which had this type of profile because I wanted something sweeter.
Vaping preferences are always a work in progress.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if this has been suggested already, but Halo seems to have some alright tobacco juices.
If you like the taste of old fashioned barbershop soap yeah.

I might return to some Doodlebugs juices I discarded in the past which had this type of profile because I wanted something sweeter.
Haven't tried Doodlebug's yet but I know for sure Heather's Heavenly will hook up your sweet-tooth & tobacco fix at the same time.
Shadow
Temptation
Oompa
Heavenly Army

Listed from lightest to heaviest in sweetness...Get some!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Heh, good one. :giggle: I dunno if Halo's stuff tastes like soap... but it definitely doesn't taste like tobacco, that's for DAMN sure.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh, good one. :giggle: I dunno if Halo's stuff tastes like soap... but it definitely doesn't taste like tobacco, that's for DAMN sure.
Andria
Never tasted the soap myself, so I wouldn't be able to say. My description of the juice is what my tastebuds tell me--level of sweetness, level of creaminess, dryness or bitterness, etc.
As for it being true to the taste of tobacco or not, it's more like wood to me. As if the liquid had stayed in a dark wooden container for a couple hours. I still like the taste. Then again, I am a max VG, open airflow lung inhaler, so that might explain it.

Never tasted the soap myself, so I wouldn't be able to say. My description of the juice is what my tastebuds tell me--level of sweetness, level of creaminess, dryness or bitterness, etc.
As for it being true to the taste of tobacco or not, it's more like wood to me. As if the liquid had stayed in a dark wooden container for a couple hours. I still like the taste. Then again, I am a max VG, open airflow lung inhaler, so that might explain it.
Black calico from halo has been a interesting flavor for me. Disgusting to drip or put in a sub ohm tank, but in a half full pro tank 3 with a 1.8 coil and a pipe stem shaped drip tip tastes very similar to davidoff black which it is supposed to emulate. Tastes like a good pipe minus some of the burnt overtones. Hippie Holler makes a good pipe blend flavor too.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed an order from HHV due to the good things I've heard from here. Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. I'm looking for a good tobacco juice to hopefully indoctrinate my dad, who's a big cigar and pipe smoker, into the world of vaping.

EDIT: BTW, avoid Cuban cigar from Vaporfi. It's not horrible, but...ugh. Trying it for the first time and after this tank it's probably gonna gather dust in the cabinet with vape wild's peanut butter cup.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just placed an order from HHV due to the good things I've heard from here. Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. I'm looking for a good tobacco juice to hopefully indoctrinate my dad, who's a big cigar and pipe smoker, into the world of vaping.

EDIT: BTW, avoid Cuban cigar from Vaporfi. It's not horrible, but...ugh. Trying it for the first time and after this tank it's probably gonna gather dust in the cabinet with vape wild's peanut butter cup.
Best cigar vape I ever had was from MyVapeJuice.com too bad they closed shop.The second best would be Want2Vape.com.

http://www.want2vape.com/Managua-Blend_p_97.html

EDIT: DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE HEATHER'S HEAVENLY MAKES SOME OF THE BEST PIPE TOBACCO E-LIQUIDS ON THE MARKET.HOWEVER IF YOU WANT A REAL CIGAR-LIKE EXPERIENCE GO TO WANT2VAPE.

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best cigar vape I ever had was from MyVapeJuice.com too bad they closed shop.The second best would be Want2Vape.com.

http://www.want2vape.com/Managua-Blend_p_97.html

EDIT: DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE HEATHER'S HEAVENLY MAKES SOME OF THE BEST PIPE TOBACCO E-LIQUIDS ON THE MARKET.HOWEVER IF YOU WANT A REAL CIGAR-LIKE EXPERIENCE GO TO WANT2VAPE.
I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for the advice! ;)

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dark Horse from Heather's Heavenly is one of my favorite cigar vapes. Heavenly Tobacco is one of my favorite juice from her though. Stuff is amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh well. HHV has a blueberry muffin ejuice I'm interested in, since sweet-vapes no longer offers it.

Andria
IMO, HHV's Blueberry Muffin just tastes like the real thing. However, it also gunks up the coils rather quickly.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IMO, HHV's Blueberry Muffin just tastes like the real thing. However, it also gunks up the coils rather quickly.

Nothing new. My strawberry & cream requires every-other-day dry-burning/re-wicking. Thx!

Andria

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
A dude named @Vash on this forum is known for his great tobacco juices. I've never tried them (not a big tobacco guy) but have had a few other dealings with him and he's a good dude. He's got a sale going on right now. Check it out.
How do I find this? Hubby is trying to quit smoking in support of me (I have to quit before brain surgery) but he is having an awful time of it. I think if he would decide to try something other than tobacco flavors then he would fare better but he insists he needs a tobacco flavor.
We ordered all the tobacco flavors from vape wild (except menthol) but he still hasn't found anything he likes.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never had an artificially flavored tobacco juice that was anywhere near good, most have been disgusting.

Click on @Vash and that will take you to his profile page. Post a message asking how to buy from him.
Doodlebugs has a website and he also sells Naturally Extracted Tobacco juice that is very good and reasonably priced as well if you want to try a few different peoples NET juice.
http://doodlebugsejuice.com/

If your husband is looking for a tobacco juice, a NET is what you should be buying.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do I find this? Hubby is trying to quit smoking in support of me (I have to quit before brain surgery) but he is having an awful time of it. I think if he would decide to try something other than tobacco flavors then he would fare better but he insists he needs a tobacco flavor.
We ordered all the tobacco flavors from vape wild (except menthol) but he still hasn't found anything he likes.

What cigarettes does he smoke?

Andria

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
What cigarettes does he smoke?

Andria
We were rolling our own w/ a Kentucky pipe tobacco which was very similar to a Marlboro/Winston mix. W/ having to buy so many samples this has become more expensive than our cig habit....but will def be healthier in the long run and the Veterans here that vape are happy for the free juice we have given them. :).

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just shoot me PM and I'll let you know more details and what I have available etc :)

Nothing beats the flavor of a great NET !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We were rolling our own w/ a Kentucky pipe tobacco which was very similar to a Marlboro/Winston mix. W/ having to buy so many samples this has become more expensive than our cig habit....but will def be healthier in the long run and the Veterans here that vape are happy for the free juice we have given them. :).

I've never used a NET type ejuice, but I found that MyFreedomSmokes' Virginia VERY closely resembled the taste of Virginia Slims. I know that they also have some ejuices for the Marlboro flavor and the Winston flavor -- which really aren't very similar; Marlboro tastes like sweet chocolate; Winston is bitter, not quite as dry as Camel but close. If you got a small bottle of each of those and combined them, it might approximate the taste of the tobacco he's used to.

Bear in mind that any ejuice is going to be sweeter than smoke, because of the lack of the burning bitterness. However there's an additive that can be used to correct that sweetness in ejuice, called Bitter Wizard -- I found it VERY helpful.

Andria

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Just shoot me PM and I'll let you know more details and what I have available etc :)

I just sent a message to you. Hopefully I did it correctly.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

and nothing trashes builds like them either....damn...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and nothing trashes builds like them either....damn...

I've only vaped doodlebugs NET juice but my wicks last longer with his NET than most dessert mixes I've vaped. I went through a 30ml bottle and the (RTA) wick was getting shitty bt the last 5ml or so.

I've heard of people having to rewick daily and other horror stories about NET's but I can speak for one NET that is damn close to fruit mixes as far as how quickly coils & wicks get gunked up.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only vaped doodlebugs NET juice but my wicks last longer with his NET than most dessert mixes I've vaped. I went through a 30ml bottle and the (RTA) wick was getting shitty bt the last 5ml or so.

I've heard of people having to rewick daily and other horror stories about NET's but I can speak for one NET that is damn close to fruit mixes as far as how quickly coils & wicks get gunked up.
it's the price of vaping NETs ...Blacknote has a rep as being a cleaner NET, but it is also reputed to have subtle flavors...NETs are just hard on coils, if I was to do them again I'd probablly use a squonker so I could change out wicks and dry burn easier. I vaped them on a genny with a mesh wick and it was a pain.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heather's Heavenly - Gaia

CLICK HERE

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! Have one other he is going to try and also try this one. He actually vaper more today using one of mine...the Sauce LA caramel, waffle cappuccino. Hopefully it will help him some until he gets ESE next two.
Here's 1 for later.It kills coils quick and is quite expensive but damn it is so freaking good.It has been part of my rotation for 3 years.
I get a 150 ml Jug of this stuff every other month.

http://www.want2vape.com/Paris-Blend_p_46.html

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Here's 1 for later.It kills coils quick and is quite expensive but damn it is so freaking good.It has been part of my rotation for 3 years.
I get a 150 ml Jug of this stuff every other month.

http://www.want2vape.com/Paris-Blend_p_46.html
Someone was supposed to email me back w/ their recommendation of which liquid to get from their line but they didn't. May be a good thing though because in between that time and now hubs tried the Sauce LA's Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and their Vanilla Bean and actually liked them both enough that he said he isn't going to look for a tobacco any longer. He plans to vape those and cut back on cigs a little more each day. Today he smoked a lot less than usual so hopefully this will work for him. We truly appreciate each of you that offered help!!! I will save everyone's recommendations in case the starts wanting tobaccok again. You all are so friendly and helpful here. Thank you!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someone was supposed to email me back w/ their recommendation of which liquid to get from their line but they didn't. May be a good thing though because in between that time and now hubs tried the Sauce LA's Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and their Vanilla Bean and actually liked them both enough that he said he isn't going to look for a tobacco any longer. He plans to vape those and cut back on cigs a little more each day. Today he smoked a lot less than usual so hopefully this will work for him. We truly appreciate each of you that offered help!!! I will save everyone's recommendations in case the starts wanting tobaccok again. You all are so friendly and helpful here. Thank you!

That's actually a great technique, just gradually easing away from smoking toward vaping. Because the more you vape, the more horrible cigarettes taste and smell. :D I played a game with myself, keeping a tally sheet each day of every cigarette smoked, and the next day, tried to smoke less, or at least, not more -- it only took about 3 wks to get down to zero, and I wasn't in any sort of hurry, it just sorta happened.

For a lot of us, the hardest one is the one when you first wake up -- nic levels in the blood are basically zero then, so our physical craving is strongest, along with the habitual behavior. If one tries to vape fast and deep, not much nic is absorbed; slow it down, let the vapor linger in mouth, throat, and exhale via the nose, that's the best way to get max nic absorption in the shortest possible time -- but it'll still be slower than smoking, minutes rather than seconds, so patience is needed.

Andria

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
That's actually a great technique, just gradually easing away from smoking toward vaping. Because the more you vape, the more horrible cigarettes taste and smell. :D I played a game with myself, keeping a tally sheet each day of every cigarette smoked, and the next day, tried to smoke less, or at least, not more -- it only took about 3 wks to get down to zero, and I wasn't in any sort of hurry, it just sorta happened.

For a lot of us, the hardest one is the one when you first wake up -- nic levels in the blood are basically zero then, so our physical craving is strongest, along with the habitual behavior. If one tries to vape fast and deep, not much nic is absorbed; slow it down, let the vapor linger in mouth, throat, and exhale via the nose, that's the best way to get max nic absorption in the shortest possible time -- but it'll still be slower than smoking, minutes rather than seconds, so patience is needed.

Andria
So true! My hardest cravings would always hit me first thing in the morning and then again after I would eat. Thankfully I usually eat only once per day. I had to quit driving due to all these stupid meds I take so at least I don't have that automatic response of lighting up every time I get behind the wheel. There were a lot of times before that I would have just put a smoke out but then get in the car and just automatically lit another one.

I am vaping some crappy juice right now....Grapes in Your Mouth. I was trying to fill my tank w/ the very last bit of juice I had left of a flavor I do like....some kind of cotton candy (unmarked unicorn bottle guy at vape shop had put about 4ml in so I don't recall the name...oh yeah...now I recall...Pop Cloud's Cotton Candy). Anyway, I knocked it over and now it is on my bed sheets. UGH! I don't know what feels worse....the sheets or not having good juice. Lol...no sense crying over spilt juice. Guess who will be staying up washing sheets? I had bought another set about a month ago but turns out I apparently need a different size than normal for this hospital bed.

Dang I am chatty! Maybe I need to put sheets in wash then watch some vids on YT. Feeling like some Janis Joplin.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So true! My hardest cravings would always hit me first thing in the morning and then again after I would eat. Thankfully I usually eat only once per day. I had to quit driving due to all these stupid meds I take so at least I don't have that automatic response of lighting up every time I get behind the wheel. There were a lot of times before that I would have just put a smoke out but then get in the car and just automatically lit another one.

I am vaping some crappy juice right now....Grapes in Your Mouth. I was trying to fill my tank w/ the very last bit of juice I had left of a flavor I do like....some kind of cotton candy (unmarked unicorn bottle guy at vape shop had put about 4ml in so I don't recall the name...oh yeah...now I recall...Pop Cloud's Cotton Candy). Anyway, I knocked it over and now it is on my bed sheets. UGH! I don't know what feels worse....the sheets or not having good juice. Lol...no sense crying over spilt juice. Guess who will be staying up washing sheets? I had bought another set about a month ago but turns out I apparently need a different size than normal for this hospital bed.

Dang I am chatty! Maybe I need to put sheets in wash then watch some vids on YT. Feeling like some Janis Joplin.

That first one after waking was my very last one to go; the last 3 days, I smoked, I had only 1 each day, that one in the morning. I would try to vape, but it just wasn't getting the job done, so after a while I'd go on out and smoke, then kick myself for it, the rest of the day, during which I was fine to just vape. But I finally realized, half-asleep, I was trying to vape like I was a smoking a cigarette, hard fast deep inhales. So I tried an experiment -- and mind, this was with a cigalike, my eRoll, and 6mg ejuice; I did the slow, dawdling inhale, letting it just hang around in my mouth and throat, then exhale thru my nose. After 20 mins, I had absorbed so much nicotine, I started getting the sharp stabby stomach pains. :D So the next morning, I tried vaping that way.... it was my first smoke-free day. :)

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say..I never tasted an artifical tobacco juice that was anything near as good as NETs,but,...recently I got some tobacco flavors from Hangsen because I kept hearing people say they made the best artificial tobacco flavorings, and I have to admit Hangsen makes some tobacco flavorings that aren't total shit, some of them are really quite good tobacco flavorings.Not the chemical flavor tinged drek that most of them are...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say..I never tasted an artifical tobacco juice that was anything near as good as NETs,but,...recently I got some tobacco flavors from Hangsen because I kept hearing people say they made the best artificial tobacco flavorings, and I have to admit Hangsen makes some tobacco flavorings that aren't total shit, some of them are really quite good tobacco flavorings.Not the chemical flavor tinged drek that most of them are...
Hangsen = The only RY4 I like anymore.Sad but true.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting to see someone mention Halo (Torque56). Used to hear about their juices a lot until everyone and their brother started an ejuice company lol Used to be THE brand for good tobacco flavors.

I never tried Halo flavors and I never found a tobacco juice that I like and stopped looking 4 months after starting vaping. But once in a while I crave a good pipe-type tobacco flavor. Most tobaccos I have tried either taste like cig butts with raspberry, corn chips, puke or a combination of the 3.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never thought that Halo's tasted ANYTHING like tobacco... they were just sweet, or weird in some way. I really tried, because the shop nearest me, when they first opened, Halo was their biggest line... but I never could find anything even slightly tobaccoish about any of them.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never thought that Halo's tasted ANYTHING like tobacco... they were just sweet, or weird in some way. I really tried, because the shop nearest me, when they first opened, Halo was their biggest line... but I never could find anything even slightly tobaccoish about any of them.

Andria
Most of their products reminded me of old time barbershop lather.

vaping_penguin

Member For 2 Years
i agree alot of halo tobacco liquids do have a sweet or another added flavor to it but the torque56 is a straight tobacco with maybe a hint of sweetness but that might just be the base.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i agree alot of halo tobacco liquids do have a sweet or another added flavor to it but the torque56 is a straight tobacco with maybe a hint of sweetness but that might just be the base.

Yeah I tried that one too, when I first started and really wanted something like the taste of cigarettes... not even close. Maybe it's like Marlboros? I always thought those were ungodly sweet, like chocolate.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, my favorite juice line as well. I don't think there is a cleaner e-juice company out there, or anywhere near it for that matter.
I'm super impressed with the website. And they say their juice won't chew up coils. But those prices, though:(.
I am still gonna get two bottles, but god, it hurts!!!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape them with mesh, so I go well over 3-4 months before needing to clean the coil ;) Fortunately, I dont vape as much as I used to anymore ever since I upped my nic level, so it takes a little over a month to finish a 30ml bottle, so the cost is sort of a moot point for me.

Yeah, I guess you can say its pricey in comparison to whats out there, but this is a perfect example of getting what you pay for. If you appreciate the true flavor of various tobaccos, there really isn't anything close right now.

VU Sponsors