Become a Patron!

Amazing experience with One Stop DIY Shop

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently won a giveaway for $25 at OSDIYS thanks to @jj2

I've been mixing juice for about three years now. Wizard Labs, Nicotine River have been my go to shops while BCV, Gremlin, EE filling in the gaps. For some reason I've never ordered from OSDIYS until now.

I had an absolutely amazing experience with OSDIYS. Kimberly responded to my emails promptly even after business hours. I also inquired about a few out of stock products and she stocked them right away, even after hours! It's that old personal kind of customer service that we used to get in the early days of vaping, I love it!

The other surprising thing was price. Price is an important factor for me, that's why Nic River and Wizard Labs are my go to shops. Surprisingly OSDIYS has a lot of flavors, especially TFA priced much lower than those sites. I can't believe I didn't spot this before.

They shipped my flavors the next day. Other sites usually take a couple of days to process and ship. I was very pleasantly surprised by that as well.

My package was perfect. There was nothing missing, in fact there were two mini candy bars there that I saved for dessert! All the flavors were fresh. I'm letting Blue Raspberry steep.

So yeah thank you @jj2 and OSDIYS for the gift certificate! Honestly without this I don't know how much longer it would take me to figure out you guys are a good deal. You're among my top shops now, and definitely my go to shop for TFA.

Also I want to bring attention to Vapers United, an advocacy group for electronic cigarettes. Not only they fight for our rights but they also treat community members with giveaways like that.

111111bottom%20of%20vendor%20event%20picture.jpg

VU Sponsors