Become a Patron!

Amazing! 528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,

Have you try 528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizerbefore? now let us checkout it on 3Fvape!

It features four metallic colors including Copper, Brass Black and Stainless to match flawlessly with your devices.
stylish color and exquisite appearance which give you a wonderful visual enjoyment!

528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer -Black

authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer -Brass

authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-brass-brass-24mm-diameter.jpg

528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer -Silver

authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer -Copper

authentic-528-custom-goon-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-copper-copper-24mm-diameter.jpg

Features:
510 threading connection;
Copper contact pin;
Adjustable top airflow valve;
Wide-bore drip tip;
1/2" (12.5mm) drip tip;
Gold plated bridge post;
Gold plated clamps;
Hybrid safe;
PEEK insulators;
Positive and negative bridges are easily replaceable;
Unique serial number;
24mm Diameter
Please Note: This RDA supports the Bottom Feeder Pin in 3FVape. Comes with a replacement drip cap only for this black one!

Wholesale price, please contact [email protected]

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How in the world did you guys get the authentic goon? Are you for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dear,
I promise the Authentic 528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer is AUTHENTIC. 3Fvape never ever sells clone products as authentic. And had taken actions to clarify it. I hope you will believe us and thanks for your understanding!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi dear,
I promise the Authentic 528 Custom GOON RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer is AUTHENTIC. 3Fvape never ever sells clone products as authentic. And had taken actions to clarify it. I hope you will believe us and thanks for your understanding!
528 Customs says otherwise.

611ca74d5f0382169ae39f202ecbc66f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi dear,

HA!?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe they denying it
Playing it safe... they don't want to hurt us vendors they supply to.. I'm just saying!! That's wholesale pricing right there.. and we all know the goon is designed in USA made in china
Who the hell knows!!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's known that the Goon is made in China but it's unknown who actually makes it.
With all the unknowns it's better to buy a verified authentic or a verified cheap clone, not something in between.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember a similar thing with the footoon aqua v2 and fasttech. Footoon flipped a shit and was well within his rights too. Fasttech was selling them for 27$.
It was later uncovered that the manufacturer footoon used sold the authentic aqua2 directly to fasttech without footoon knowing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember a similar thing with the footoon aqua v2 and fasttech. Footoon flipped a shit and was well within his rights too. Fasttech was selling them for 27$.
It was later uncovered that the manufacturer footoon used sold the authentic aqua2 directly to fasttech without footoon knowing.

Ha! Interesting....

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Most of the authentic Chinese products that FT sell don't come directly from the manufacturers/owners of the product.
They don't work with FT and don't like them since they buy cheap, sell cheap and drop the market value.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the authentic Chinese products that FT sell doesn't come directly from the manufacturers/owners of the product.
They don't work with FT and don't like them since they buy cheap, sell cheap and drop the market value.
In other words, they deal with the middle man

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Most of the authentic Chinese products that FT sell doesn't come directly from the manufacturers/owners of the product.
I realize that. This was just one of the bigger cases that stick out to me.
At the time the authentic aqua2 was selling around 170$. To know you were literally getting the same thing 150$ cheaper is huge. Especially when footoon was denying it was the authentic; but, it was proven to be so.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like they changed the price already

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
K so everyone that wanted to buy this for 35$ can blame me, ahm I mean f1r3b1rd :D
Won't be the first time I was a party pooper.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I suspect this is what has happened.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wish we could be certain - the authentic Goon is just so much better made than the various clones floating around out there.

I've three authentics and had three different clones.

While the vape itself was close enough, the quality of the construction materials and machining of the clones is definitely inferior

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are clones, they dont have a Gold plated 510 pin and the insulators arent made of peek, (Ive melted a few with smaller coils) even though they say they are. These are made by the same company that makes those Lost Art Goon Clones and they are telling the stores they are selling them to they are authentic...
Im sure 3FVape and others will feel the heat but I feel the company actually selling them to the dropship/wharehousing sites should be burned.
Yeah I agree, 3FVape and others are going to get burned. I look at it like reputable places getting burned by a batch of fake batteries.

It does though depend on how they will handle it and tell their customers. If they admit they got burned I'm not going to hold the Vendor any ill will, but if they either ignore it and bury their head in the sand or deny it they will loose credibility and business.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess if you send your "US engineered and designed" items to China to be produced in a sweat shop so you can make a bigger profit, you stand a chance of getting fucked. Personally I hope they all get it shoved in without any lube...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I guess if you send your "US engineered and designed" items to China to be produced in a sweat shop so you can make a bigger profit, you stand a chance of getting fucked. Personally I hope they all get it shoved in without any lube...
Pretty much. China doesn't give a fuck about copyright infringement. But it's pretty common in most industries. Foxconn the company that recently made this
4_243_80.jpg

is a well known china manufacturing plant which manufactures most of the iphones and sony PS4 consoles.
They can do it cheap because most of their workers don't even get paid. College students are required to work there as interns in order to graduate. they do this alot when they have huge projects so they can be low bidder and win them.
Very few products in any industry are actually USA manufactured, and even one's that are the materials are often sourced from other countries. It's just too expensive to make competitive products in the USA with USA made materials.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They are clones, they dont have a Gold plated 510 pin and the insulators arent made of peek, (Ive melted a few with smaller coils) even though they say they are. These are made by the same company that makes those Lost Art Goon Clones and they are telling the stores they are selling them to they are authentic...
Im sure 3FVape and others will feel the heat but I feel the company actually selling them to the dropship/wharehousing sites should be burned.

:gaah:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

One thing - only the titanium had the gold plate pin. I have three authentic Goons, two of which I bought directly from 528 and they all have copper center pins

The three clones were stainless

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,
Sorry for the confusion, i think it is necessary to explain here. First,i want to say the item is from authorized distributor of GOON. We have launched sales promotion for this item, and that’s why the price is so low on our site. Sorry that we are unable to enclose distributor information due to non-disclosure agreements. second, We made a video to show you the difference between authentic and clone ones. From the video you can see clearly about the difference. You may check the video as following. Third, 3Fvape always try to offer top service to our customer, all for the customer is our aim, so we earn the trust and support of old customer. I really appreciate your trust and understanding and believe your own eyes!
Actions will explain everything!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,
Sorry for the confusion, i think it is necessary to explain here. First,i want to say the item is from authorized distributor of GOON. We have launched sales promotion for this item, and that’s why the price is so low on our site. Sorry that we are unable to enclose distributor information due to non-disclosure agreements. second, We made a video to show you the difference between authentic and clone ones. From the video you can see clearly about the difference. You may check the video as following. Third, 3Fvape always try to offer top service to our customer, all for the customer is our aim, so we earn the trust and support of old customer. I really appreciate your trust and understanding and believe your own eyes!

Why changed the price?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why changed the price?

We are under pressure, since we offer Authentic Goon RDA at such a low price. So we have to finish the sales promotion earlier, and the price of the Authentic 528 Custom GOON RDA has gone back to $59.95/$69.95/$64.95/ $64.95 USD.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are under pressure, since we offer Authentic Goon RDA at such a low price. So we have to finish the sales promotion earlier, and the price of the Authentic 528 Custom GOON RDA has gone back to $59.95/$69.95/$64.95/ $64.95 USD.

You guys not gonna sell at this price.... why buy from china and wait 2-3 weeks when you can buy it here in the USA 3 days shipping...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One thing - only the titanium had the gold plate pin. I have three authentic Goons, two of which I bought directly from 528 and they all have copper center pins

The three clones were stainless
You are right...I only have the Ti left...Ive sold all my other Goons...but I did have to ask others who had them...

If the price went back down...Id buy 4-5 black/SS Versions myself...

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) Dispatches in 3-7 business day.
3-7 days, on average I see about 5 days then a week - 3 weeks to make it across the ocean, customs then our mail system. So in reality it's more like on average a month. If it is ordered here in the States from the time of ordering it to in our hands it's less than 1 week total.
What he is saying is, I can buy one now, and have it in my hands in 3 days.
Or buy it from you and have it in 10days +

More like a month on average, shortest I've gotten anything from China has been 2 weeks, worst was 3 months.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3-7 days, on average I see about 5 days then a week - 3 weeks to make it across the ocean, customs then our mail system. So in reality it's more like on average a month. If it is ordered here in the States from the time of ordering it to in our hands it's less than 1 week total.

More like a month on average, shortest I've gotten anything from China has been 2 weeks, worst was 3 months.
Usually yes, for whatever reason I usually get 3f vapes stuff in 8-10. Slowtech takes me a month.
I havent ordered from China since I moved in November, so that could be different here.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Shortest I've had from China is 9-10 days. Happens a few times. Usually it's 14-17 days for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me thinks he sacrificed a Chicken, did a Voodoo dance and sold his soul to get it that fast ;)
He had to!
I've gotten stuff from Europe in 3 days- but he had to have done that or sacrificed the fattened calf to neptune, in order to get the boat to ride a tidal wave across the pacific

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What about the aqua V3 that was a completely non functional item, that Footoon 'leaked' just for the chinese to clone. And they did lol. Lots of people ended up with an item that doesn't work, just look at it lol, the coils just wedged in there into nothing and a blocked airflow https://www.fasttech.com/product/2128700-aqua-v3-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

I think these are authentic, and direct from the manufacturer, possibly without 528 even knowing, or they are butthurt over the price.

I don't yet have a goon, mainly because of how many things I already have, does anyone think the goon is a must have? If it is I will get one from 3Fvape as I see they are still cheap.

EDIT: I only just noticed the date of this, sorry to necro a thread.

Last edited:

WestCan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dear all,

Is it an authentic? It looks like the eBay clone

WestCan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
;)I've already made the announcement, thank you for your attention.

See attachment 8vape proved that theirs are authentic the fact that you refuse to provide proof just shows that it IS a CLONE

Attachments

• IMG_1242.PNG
    IMG_1242.PNG
    126.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1228.PNG
    IMG_1228.PNG
    438.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1237.PNG
    IMG_1237.PNG
    224.6 KB · Views: 8

VU Sponsors