Always lounge

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Considering a trip to California for the ceremony.
Know anyone there?
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Maybe one or 3 people, depending on if you count personalities separately. Either way, I'm sure you could find a driver for the party bus for bachelor party!
He's become quite indecisive. He now says he wants to be "Fitz". Leave a kitteh, unattended, watching Agents of Shield... next thing ya know, he'll choose "Soldier #3".
There's always Fritz the Cat...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe one or 3 people, depending on if you count personalities separately. Either way, I'm sure you could find a driver for the party bus for bachelor party!

There's always Fritz the Cat...
Bahahahaha homie doesn't do bachelor parties; but, I'd reckon if, there's a priest involved, we can confess after.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning.

d05268693d38b19edd4851204edb7188.jpg

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, kinda quiet in here. Well kinda of a sad day, Provape officially closed up. Haven't used my Provaris in a long time but fond memories over there. Many of us met through ProVarinati. I'm gonna cook up some bacon pass it around. :(

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, kinda quiet in here. Well kinda of a sad day, Provape officially closed up. Haven't used my Provaris in a long time but fond memories over there. Many of us met through ProVarinati. I'm gonna cook up some bacon pass it around. :(
I've been rocking mine pretty steady.
I'm not going to lie, I'm not shocked at the news, but kind of sad. They make/made some tough shit; and, if it weren't for them I would still be smoking.
b186eab237508896ba2d0dbf9148a384.jpg

I guess it just comes down to them sticking with the rate of change in the industry.
Who knows, maybe they'll get into it in another facet.

Last edited:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been rocking mine pretty steady.
I'm not going to lie, I'm not shocked at the news, but kind of sad. They make/made some tough shit; and, if it weren't for them I would still be smoking.
b186eab237508896ba2d0dbf9148a384.jpg

I guess it just comes down to them sticking with the rate of change in the industry.
Who knows, maybe they'll get into it in another facet.
They were always a step behind everyone else in terms of technology, but what hurt the most was the rate that tech changed accelerated the last few years, and they were left far behind. I remember us having this same discussion about a year and a half ago that their reluctance to catch up with the rest of the industry or become an innovator will have them out of business within 2 years. Then when the Obama era FDA regs hit, we all said that they would be one of the first to go... so I'm not surprised in the least. What is sad about it though, is that all things aside, they were an American company and were selling products that were mostly made in the USA. As much as I bitched about some of what they did, it is sad to see.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya, they did fall behind but FDA is gonna put a strong squeeze on all vape related stuff. Last time I went to a B&M like end of this summer, they told me to stock up on all the premade coils I use bcuz sometime in 2017, ALL vape related items made after like 2009 will become illegal to sell. So basically, a reversion back to like an ego, AKA BT Blu cigalike.

If this is true and I owned ProVape, I guess I'd get out too.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya, they did fall behind but FDA is gonna put a strong squeeze on all vape related stuff. Last time I went to a B&M like end of this summer, they told me to stock up on all the premade coils I use bcuz sometime in 2017, ALL vape related items made after like 2009 will become illegal to sell. So basically, a reversion back to like an ego, AKA BT Blu cigalike.

I figured they would have held on by marketing the board as a modders board.
I saw satanzen was going to make a zna60 with the radius board. I saw that as a sign that maybe they would stick around that way.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is basically the worst case scenario with the FDA regs. although I think the final end date is in 2018.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

The worst part about it?? Eventually, you'll run out of them coils. :eek: And then you'll be, like...:gaah: :cuss2: :headbang: :kickbutt:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sadly, if people spent half as much time trying to work with our current govt as they spend protesting it, we would have the FDAregs reversed
We are far too much of a minority to matter to the overall scheme of things.
Trump maybe, but I would feel more assured of positive action on his part if he owned a vape company.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! :(......That's too bad......especially for the people that worked for the company. I have a few ProVari's, but haven't used them in a couple of years. They are rock solid, but it's really too bad that they didn't keep up with the current vaping needs/wants.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! :(......That's too bad......especially for the people that worked for the company. I have a few ProVari's, but haven't used them in a couple of years. They are rock solid, but it's really too bad that they didn't keep up with the current vaping needs/wants.
Perhaps they don't want to pay for the PMTA applications?
virtually all vaping battery devices will have to be approved.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy cupid gives you VD day.

Creepy flying baby

Gif_Cupid_22.gif

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I figured they would have held on by marketing the board as a modders board.
I saw satanzen was going to make a zna60 with the radius board. I saw that as a sign that maybe they would stick around that way.

Nope, and nothing to do with the FDA.
They started the closing procedures last summer.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nope, and nothing to do with the FDA.
They started the closing procedures last summer.
I reckon the 60w radius was a way to dump hardware

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dump the hardware, software, and sell the rights to the Brand. Business 101
Who did they sell the rights too?
Any idea if anything along those lines are in the works to resurface?

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Failure to innovate rapidly enough and adapt to evolving market demands started it.
If I understand the FDA Regs, it is $1m per application. Any modification including color requires a separate application.
At their peak of an estimated $10m annual gross revenue, 1 application would represent 20% of gross sales for a single SKU.
I don't see how that will be viable for anyone who tries to conform.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Failure to innovate rapidly enough and adapt to evolving market demands started it.
If I understand the FDA Regs, it is $1m per application. Any modification including color requires a separate application.
At their peak of an estimated $10m annual gross revenue, 1 application would represent 20% of gross sales for a single SKU.
I don't see how that will be viable for anyone who tries to conform.
I heard 2 of the big chinese companies, maybe innokin, kanger, aspire, can't remember, are stting up in the states trying to corner the market. The joyetech as Big Vaper thing may yet happen.

Heard that prior to orange bloke getting elected though

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They were in trouble since before the p3 release. I guess kudos for standing by their principals... Up until the single cell 60w mod.
But nonetheless, I would still love to see that chipset doing 100-150w in a box built with the same toughness as their tubes.

VU Sponsors