VU Patreon
Sounds PAINFUL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy Shite! Just realized iza been vapin for over 4 yrs now!

Took ya long enough.
facepalm.gif
:giggle:

Congrats, dude!:cheers:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Grats Rob!!!!

Red's destination is Cuba

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao!!! Yeah, ummm
Going to give it a bit to see if it drops in price. Shhh don't tell, always.

You know it's just a Vapresso Tarot Pro in a fancy package, right?

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I'm down to my last 7 bottles of e-liquid. That's about 5-6 weeks worth of vape for me. Been maintaining a 12-18 month supply for some time, so being this low is unusual. Really thinking hard about not replentishing the stash, and just giving it up all together (I've said that to some folks for a long time now lol!). Decisions, decisions, decisions...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I'm down to my last 7 bottles of e-liquid. That's about 5-6 weeks worth of vape for me. Been maintaining a 12-18 month supply for some time, so being this low is unusual. Really thinking hard about not replentishing the stash, and just giving it up all together (I've said that to some folks for a long time now lol!). Decisions, decisions, decisions...
It is all up to you.
Vaping is FAR less harmful than smoking but not safer than not smoking or vaping.

I do not plan on quitting vaping.
After all what would I do with all this stuff I have stockpiled up?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm with huck, all the best to you either way but I hope you still drop in from time to time! Even if the thread gets quiet I stop in pretty often to catch up at least.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meanwhile I'm over here still completely in love with vaping. I hate the maintenance, luckily I have someone who likes doing it for me, but I'm still amazed at how good some of these flavors are, and how very far it's come since I started years ago. And how many awesome people I've found because of it all. Smooches y'all

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, we've talked about this before, bro.
I quit with the nic a while back and back with it, but very minimally. I may step aside from it after my next birthday, but luckily I'll still be able to fidget with it.
Just don't go running away from your vaping friends and family.

VU Sponsors