BAM crew

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol! Never if I can help it...people are good folks, but this place is backwards! Home again this Friday, hopefully for 3 or 4 weeks.

They've only got 4 weeks of my time left on their contract, and I've reprocessed and reprogrammed almost every part they make. The good news is, I've made the guys that work there look golden. The bad news is, we've achieved such high levels of productivity, that capital equipment needs are much less now, at least for a few years. Hopefully, they come back and see us when those needs arise.
someone from Kentucky saying someplace is backwards is REALLY saying a lot about that place!

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
80 proof. Is that, like, lite beer?
sm_blink.gif
These will do fine. :D

0031.jpg
I have not tried the rate breed . But that Kentucky spirit is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope all are doing well. Have been missing everyone and hope everyone’s year is off to a better start. Also have been thinking of hank a lot lately and missing him, seems things just aren’t the same around here without him :(

Hugs and smooches y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope all are doing well. Have been missing everyone and hope everyone’s year is off to a better start. Also have been thinking of hank a lot lately and missing him, seems things just aren’t the same around here without him :(

Hugs and smooches y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all miss Hank!

Hope all is well for you guys :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG, I've been thinking about him, too. Though I love you guys to pieces, it's not the same without him. I'm sure for all of us.

Regardless, good to see both of ya on.:blowkiss::hug:

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I put my Goon on my new Sirius mod and thought of Hank when I picked it up out of the atty rack and started building on it. :(

2A3E2BD2-BC75-4081-9E4D-AF033780C93A.jpeg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh..I kept putting Je...the Ja...yes, I have a serious case of blonde moment going on
Sooooo, like usual? Lol
No comment. :teehee:
Did anyone invite Jenna? I botched that one up
Miss all of you the old crew. And especially missing hank, can't believe we are coming up on 2 years

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors